Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shalini AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I have to remove my teeth and the dentist is asking only 200 rupees for removing one teeth is he is taking right cost from me.
I have problem of bad breath. I tried many ways to avoid it but cant. How can I avoid it? Please help me.
Can vantage toothpaste (Dr. Reddy's) be used daily for life or is it to be stopped after a fixed duration say a week?
My teeth is affected with fluorosis and it looks yellowish color. What precautions should I take to make my tooth clean and white.
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice, first surgery done in Aug 2014 at ONCOLOGY HOSPITAL at Hyderabad, due to radiation not given for first time surgery, 1 lump re-occurred under the neck with in 4 months of surgery. Undergone MRI Scan and diagnosed lump done 2nd surgery at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, my radiation therapy completed in july 2015. But still saliva secretion is not happening unable to eat chilli mixed curries my mouth is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mouth and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
Hi. I'm 16 years old. I have shooting pain in my teeth. I think it is happening because of drinking or eating something too hot or too cold. Ao please help me.
I have tooth ache from 2 days and gums swelled of left side. It seems like a wound and making like a hole from inside. Whom should I cinsult a dentist or physician?
One of the major issues facing dentists, patients and patients wallets is that the majority of us don't visit the dentist on a regular basis. More than a quarter of adults only visit the dentist when they have a problem.
The infrequency and irregularity of dental check-ups is causing a huge number of problems for us. The facts say a lot here with 31% of adults having tooth decay, 66% of us having visible plaque and 29% of the population suffering from regular pain in the mouth or teeth.
How Often Should You Visit the Dentist
Both adults and children should visit the dentist regularly, as often as they recommend. For those with certain medical conditions, your dental team may want to see you more often.
It is also important to remember that certain types of medication may impact our oral health too, for instance, patients who have ‘dry mouth' caused by medication may be more likely to get tooth decay and will need to visit their dental team more often.
Why Dental Check Ups Are So Important
The problem we have is that many of us ignore the health of our mouth, especially when we compare it to our overall body health. We allow problems to develop before we actually visit the dentist.
There are a wide number of issues this creates but we have listed the two most common issues left unchecked;
Allowing Gums to Bleed
Allowing your gums to bleed helps create cavities and inflamed gums - pockets develop under the gum-line filled with bacteria that eat away the teeth and eventually the bone causing tooth loss. Visiting the dentist regularly can ensure your gum health is properly maintained and early treatment prevents serious problems developing.
Tooth pain is most often caused from cavities forming. Once a cavity reaches the stage where it is causing pain then root canal treatment (or possibly tooth loss) is more likely, or an extensive filling. Regular check-ups ensure that the beginnings of a filling can be identified, treated and additional brushing routines created.
Overall dental check-ups will dramatically decrease the potential for all oral health problems becoming serious. They are also cost effective compared to paying for expensive major dental works such as tooth replacements, crowns and gum repair.
Check Up Costs Are Low
This includes a check of your teeth and gums and also covers basic treatments including scaling, polishing and the application of fluoride varnishes and fissure sealants. You will also receive advice on preventing issues developing and your brushing technique and habits.
Private dental check-ups are not significantly more expensive in most parts of the country.
Visiting the dentist should be a regular part of your schedule, just like a proper oral health routine. The benefits of check-ups far outweigh any minor inconveniences booking an appointment might cause!It's time to prioritise our oral health.
I have toothache from last 2 days. It. Usually occurs with a span of 2-3 month but now it is at it worst.
Sir i am suffering from bad smel coming from mouth some times white bal comes from mouth its has very bad smell i have used all types of toothpaste and gargles but no use please help doctor
Cosmetic dentistry primarily involves improving a person's smile and facial appearance. It could involve the teeth, gums, cheeks, lips, or the bite of the patient. Accordingly, a change can be produced in the color, position, size or shape of the teeth, alignment of the teeth, contouring of the smile, etc. The end result is always a better facial appearance and improved confidence level of the patient.
Some common examples of cosmetic dentistry include:
- Teeth whitening: There are very few people who are happy with the color of their teeth. Everybody wants whiter teeth and therefore go for options like bleaching. This can be done either in the dental office or done at home. A word of caution though - go for teeth whitening only after the consultation with a dentist.
- Veneers, crowns: Just as the color of the teeth, the shape of the teeth also leaves a lot to be desired for almost everybody. Veneers are applied on the teeth after removing a thin layer of tooth structure. Minor reshaping and contouring of the tooth can also be done, especially to improve appearance in the front teeth.
- Tooth contouring/shaping: The edges of the teeth can be smoothened by mere shaping or contouring. There is no extra material that is added to the tooth here. In some cases, a thin layer of resin may be bonded to the tooth if required.
- Bridges: In cases the adjacent teeth shape, size, or color mismatch, then bridges can be done to even out the difference and produce a more corrected appearance.
- Braces: Braces are a big hit as they help correct misaligned teeth. However, the next step with invisible braces and ceramic braces is another step towards moving away from the traditional metal braces, which itself was not cosmetically received.
- Onlays and Inlays: Improper tooth shapes can be corrected with parts of the teeth that either replace only a small decayed portion or the entire crown portion to produce a more pleasing effect.
- Implants: Though fixed bridges do a very good job at replacing lost teeth, implants go to the next level in terms of the aesthetic replacement.
- Gingivoplasty: In cases where the gums have black spots, are too short, or are too long, the gums can be shaped to provide a better teeth visibility. The gums can also be sculpted to produce a more appealing gum line that shows off the teeth to give a more harmonious smile.
- Bite correction: In addition to braces, in some cases, bite correction may be required to smoothen out a sharp cusp or reduce the prominence of the canine.
With a number of corrections possible, cosmetic dentistry is here to stay - just as the drive to look good.
Sir, I am suffering from teeth/gums pain,since two days also I have Diabetic which is under control. Any medicine for early recovery ?
How much money does it require for root canal therapy as I am having a hole in my front teeth, followed by ceramic crown.
Theeth problem hi bahut taklif hii kuch bhi khana nahi kha pata or muh me chhala bhi aa gaya hai or bahut jayada dant me dard hii or bahut sare ilaaj kiya par koi fayda nahi please koi upay bataiye.
When the pulp of the tooth becomes inflamed, septic or lifeless, one needs to go through the root canal treatment.