Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Podiatrists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShailenderYour feedback matters!
Suffering from Eczema since last 40 Yrs. Temporarily gets cured on using Tinaderm. Tried Onabet Cream, no response. Now Using Divya Kayakalp Tail and started Divya Kayakalp Bati 1 X 2. There is not much relief. Suffering from Worm Infection also. Age is 62 Yrs. Please suggest what to do. Thanks.
Hello Doctor, my feet (planter and heel) was crushed in a road accident, x ray was normal, there was no bone injury but major soft tissue was lost. Plastic surgeon tried to create the feet but thick padding below the heel could not be retained enough, I am advised to use silicon insoles in shoes, but still I am not able to walk comfortably, please suggest if I can meet you in person or you may suggest me any better solution. Even it could retain only 1 less than 1 mm thickness over the heel bone.
I found in ultrasound that I have a stone of 11 mm in stomach. I am very scared about that please suggest me what should I have to now.
My legs are always become tighten and swollen because of burn feeling feet also feel pain at the regions knee and ankles.
After ultrasound, she found that there is stone in her gall bladder. She also came to know that her irregular periods were due to polycystic ovary. Can I know what are their causes and cure ?
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.
Can my mother eat sprouted moong. She is 50 years old and have diabetes in which her health got reduces and become weak when increase in diabetes. She have problem of pain in legs mostly and her bones are also weak as her health got down. So please guide.
My left foot has been feeling cramped frequently. What should I do to get the muscles in my feet relaxed? I am unsure of the right method of stretching these muscles as well apart from anlle rotation and calf stretches.
I am 36 YO female. I have this weird problem of swelled foot. Which mostly occurred while I am on periods and that too in summer. Winters are fine for me. It's been 4-5 years now that I am facing this problem. The thyroid test came clear. Please help.
What is the symptoms of eczema. please tell me. And what is the symptoms of pills. And tell me the solution of this.
About one month pain swelling in malleolar part of leg. Puss is also created. Antibiotic are not affected. How it will be treated.
Hi I am a 62 years old lady, having swelling on my both legs since last 5 years, a diabetic also i am regularly taking medicines of diabetics kindly recommend good medicine of swelling.
Sir, my father age is 60. My fathers one side leg is less size from other side of leg. And simply is gone little big bend. So suggest me what I do.
Sometimes, when it comes to problems in the abdominal area, an ultrasound is not clear enough for a diagnosis. In such cases, an Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) may be performed. This procedure gives the doctor a clear view of the duodenum, bile duct, pancreatic ducts, gallbladder and papilla of Vater.
This procedure is usually performed under intravenous sedation without general anesthesia. This procedure involves the use of a duodenoscope, which can be described as a thin, long, flexible tube with a camera at one end. It also has a fiber optic bundle that transmits lights to the camera and a chip to transmit video images to a TV screen.
This is inserted through the patient’s mouth and sent down the throat through the food pipe to the stomach and duodenum while the patient is lying on his or her back. The air pipe is left undisturbed so as to not interfere with the patient’s breathing. Since the patient is not under general anesthesia, he or she can move and turn according to the doctor’s needs. The papilla of Vater is a small nipple like structure with an opening to the bile duct and pancreatic duct. Once this has been identified, a small plastic catheter is passed through the duodenoscope into the bile duct or pancreatic duct through the papilla. Dye is then injected into the area and X-rays are taken of the bile ducts and pancreatic duct. In cases where a biopsy is needed, other instruments can also be passed through the endoscope. Plastic or metal stents can also be passed through this to relieve obstructions in the bile ducts and pancreatic ducts.
ERCP can be used to diagnose and treat a number of conditions in the liver, bile ducts, gall bladder, pancreas and papilla of Vater. These include:
• Blockage of the bile duct by gallstones, cancer, scars, tumors or compression from adjacent organs.
• Jaundice due to an obstructed bile duct. This can also cause light stools and dark urine.
• Persistent upper abdominal pain
• Unexplained weight loss and loss of appetite
• Diagnosing a Dysfunctioning Sphincter of Oddi within the Papilla of Vater
ERCP can also be used to confirm pancreatic cancer and cancer of the bile duct. Once the diagnosis is confirmed, the doctors can customize treatment according to the patient’s needs.