Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShabnamYour feedback matters!
My back is paining may be due to too much of bike riding. Now it always pains. Just by sitting also it pains. What to do .
I am 68 years old suffering from knee joint pains. Doctors advised for knee replacemnt surgery. But is their any medicine or ointment to cure the pain. I am managing to walk but cannot climb stairs. Please advise.
Restless leg syndrome is a condition where the nervous supply to the lower legs (and sometimes hands) is affected. The person has a constant urge to move the legs due to the tingly sensation or the pins and needles sensation and so this condition is called as restless legs syndrome (RLS). It is almost never a standalone condition and is often associated with other nervous system conditions.
It is a progressive condition and aggravates with time. The patient may experience episodes of this disease. Most people might experience this problem at night due to which a lot of patients complain of disturbed sleep and restlessness while sleeping.
While there is no permanent solution to this condition, there are various home remedies and techniques which can help control the condition. Read on to know more.
- Trigger agents: Some people are able to identify triggers like caffeine or chocolate which induce the condition. The first step would then be to avoid using these, especially before sleeping.
- Exercise: Any form of exercise, which gives a good workout for the leg muscles is recommended. This could range from a 30-minute brisk walk to stretches depending on the person’s overall health status. This is known to induce a good sleep, reduce muscle tension and relax the mood. Choose yoga, gym, cycling, or any form which suits your overall health and schedule.
- Massages:Hot or cold massages, often used alternately, can help in relaxing the muscles. This also helps in reducing tension and improving overall sleep. The ideal time for the massage is the evening so that RLS does not affect during nighttime.
- Diet: A diet rich in vitamins and minerals can prove to be helpful. This is because proper muscle and nerve function requires various minerals like zinc, potassium, calcium, sodium, etc. Diet rich in these helps in improving muscle and nerve function and thereby control RLS.
- Sleep pattern: Sound sleep practices like having an early dinner, a quiet room free of digital media, optimal temperature, and relaxing ambience helps in a better sleep. This has shown to reduce the incidence of RLS and evidence of sound sleep.
- Medications: RLS can also cause mild to moderate pain in the affected legs, and so pain killers can be used once in a while if the pain is not bearable. These should be used only rarely and continued use can lead to stomach ulcers and bleeding. The above mentioned nonmedical methods should be tried before trying medications. Anticonvulsants have been used to control RLS if pain killers alone are not adequate. In more severe cases, antiparkinson drugs are used with great success. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.
I'm having serious pain in lower part of my thumb since a month. I wasn't hurt by anything neither it is due to irregular sleeping position, I guess. Can you please help me. Thank you Regards, Steven Rodrigues.
I met with a small accident recently. I got injury in ankle. I got x-ray done. No fracture or ligament tear. But swelling has increased since that day and pain has reduced. I am not able to walk.
Hi my name is Adil, and i am 28 year old from mumbai.I jave had a slipped disc couple of months back. I went to a ortho for treatment he gave few medicines and suggested physiotherapy, which was quote help ful.But from paat 2-3 weeks now i am facing from in my upper back close to neck which some one said i suppose to be a spondalytisis.What is the treatment for it and what test should i do for it ?
My Aunty is taking following drugs every day for her acute back pain--Nimesulide Tablet 100 mg, Flexon, CTZ,Brfufen 200, Voltaflam 50----She is taking regularly since last six months, Please let me know Is it good for her, or may create any problem ,if any any problem then what?
Hello sir I am suffering form pain on my knees and both legs please provide better advice my uric acid is increase.
My father has been suffering from acute spondylitis for the past 10 years. He has zero neck mobility. Last few months its has become worse as he has a constant pulling sensation abd loss of balance. Kindly advice.
Yesterday I jumped over 5 ft I injured I did MRI and the report is as below (1) complete anterior cruciate ligament tear at its femoral attachment with loss of normal alignment (2) medial meniscus tear with mild extrusion Spain of medial collateral ligament and moderate joint effusion (3) marrow contusion in posterior aspect of lateral plateau I am very worried what is the solution please tell me if the operation is needed or not.
My cbc test shows higher wbc (11.10) LYM (12.5%) low MCV (72) low MCH (24.2) feeling of weakness, backpain, irregular heart beat are symptoms. please suggest me reason and solutions for the problem.
He is reading daily 16 hours and he is suffering from knees pain. How can he over come this problem? Will you please suggest for over come this knee pain problem?
There is pain in my back neck periodically and my mother has sponderlysis. Is there a genetic chance of it being passed to me?
I have a shoulder dislocation problem which is recurring for every 2 to 3 years. What the preventive action shall be taken in order to avoid?
Hello sir I am aged about 22 years and my weight is 85 kg. Recently I started going to jogging in the morning. I had a problem with my legs after running bones under my knees are paining vey much I would like to know why that pain is caused. Please give me proper suggestions for good running and to avoid my leg pain. As I am preparing for police jobs thanking you sir.
I have been preparing for exams by sitting many hours in a day it resulted to left lower back pain and discomfort from knee to feet. Is there any solution through work outs?
Why feels mentally / mood downess, shortness of breathing, hear palpitations, like not living in reality, body tightness and weight loss and muscle pain. Pl help. Due to this not able to concentrates.
Some stretchs to lower back
Perform these exercises with help from physiotherapist.