Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. ShabnamYour feedback matters!
last two days before near my right hand thumb it started to swell and now my total hand is paining (ache) and I am unable to any work from right hand. Pls suggest what to do.
Some people always get low back pain when standing in one place for a long time. Just as occurs when we are sitting for long periods,when we stand for long periods, the muscles that support us tire and relax, allowing us to slouch. When we stand relaxed, however,the lordosis becomes excessive and the low back hangs in an extreme position.
This is exactly the opposite position to that adopted by the spine when we sit slouched. It is not possible to stand in this way for long periods as the excessive lordosis is a position of strain. If your low back pain is produced during prolonged standing, you will find relief by correcting your standing posture.
Correction of the Standing Posture
To stand correctly, you must hold your low back in a position of reduced lordosis. To find this position, you must first stand relaxed. Allow the chest to sag and the abdomen to protrude slightly; this will place the lower lumbar joints in an extreme lordosis. Now reduce the lordosis by standing as tall as you can. Lift the chest up, pull in your stomach muscles and tighten your buttocks.
You have now reached the correct standing posture.When standing like this, you reduce the lordosis with your own muscular effort.To begin with you will find it difficult to effectively hold this position, but with practice you can learn to stand in this new position for long periods without discomfort.
Having upr n lower back pain from last 10 days after doing Gym wht to do? I am doing rest n taking muscle relating medicine.
I have a problem on my legs and hands where they have joints l cannot fold my hands and legs if I sit down I cannot stand up properly where they have joints in the fingers also I can't fold it properly.
My wife has tested positive for hla b27. She suffers from joint pains in knees, legs, hip and back. Mri shows degenerative changes in spine. She is diabetic and suffers from high bp. Does she require ncv and emg of ul +ll.
I had severe back sprain from last 2 weks ago. I could not stand, walk and sit. I tried acupressure & medicine from homeopathic doctor, but of no use. Still I am not able to sit or stand for 10 minutes also. I am 54 years old. Every 2 or 3 months I get bad back sprain in lower back and very bad back pain. What should I do for this. I have cold and acidity also. Please suggest me. Thank you.
Sir, I am getting effected by arthritis and feeling pain in my all fingers and back. I feel acute pain when I am idle for long time while rest day or during journey. I had consulted many doctors but no any progress are there. I am taking Etoshine 60 mg. By taking one Tab I find relieve for three to four day. Mostly feeling pain in the morning and evening during sleeping time. Could any body give me suggestion what yo do for its permanent solutions. All the test like HLA- 27, MRI of Spine is negative. Thanks, Pradeep Singh.
I have pain in my left shoulder. When I sleep with that side I feel uncomfortable in my left hand and arm.
I am 21 years old male. I have problem in my heel. My left heel is paining from 6 months. I take many medicines to get relief from pain. But pain is still here. What should I do? Please help me.
My name is chandan, Having Back pain, working in a software company . Taken few medicine No help . Please suggest some medicine.
I am suffering from back pain since last 6 months so please tell me what type of treatment should I apply to get relief from back pain?
I have pain in left shoulder for 2-3 years ,on movement, not always ,One ultra sonography report says as follows :--- HRUSG OF LEFT SHOULDER * Left Supra-spinatous tendon is bulky and shows ill-defined hyopechoic areas suggestive of partial tear. * Bicipital Tendon is normal in morphology. It is normal in position. No evidence of peritendinous fluid. * Sub-scapularis & lnfra-spinatous appear normal. * Joint space appears normal. * Muscles around Shoulder joint appear normal. A doctor suggested pain killer tablet and spray which I use when required. Can you ,please, suggest me a permanent solution?
Hi doctors, am getting pain in my shoulders and neck. Am sleeping in bed where its not equally balanced. Please let me know can I sleep without bed in iron cot with plastic charpoy. Kindly advice.
I am a 40 year old physical education teacher who just loves to play any kind of sports for the past 5 years I have been playing badminton, I am experiencing pain in my right elbow and shoulder, I have consulted orthopedician, they say that it is start of tennis elbow, I have taken ultra sound and infra red therapy and resting for last one month but still there is no relief in pain, kindly advice what to do.
Need opinion on back pain called Disc bulge - Lumber Spine. L4-L5 level .what is the treatment for such disease .age 30. What need to be done recover from it. Doctor scanned report says. Mild diffuse disc bulge noted at L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of ventral thecal sac and inferior aspect of bilateral neural foramina narrowing. No obvious nerve root compression is seen. Rest of the intervertebral disc does not show significant disc bulge / herniation. Lower thoracic spinal cord (from D9 vertebral. Level downwards) and the conus medullaris appear normal. Pre and paravertebral soft tissues appear normal. Sacroiliac joints included in the study region show no definite abnormality. Request expertise opinion what to do and how to recover ,treatment and how much time it take to free from pain.
My mother is getting swelling on face in chikungunya fever and her lower legs get sweat. Why this is happening? please tell me and any medicine for this?
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.