Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. SeemaYour feedback matters!
She is waiting for the periods to occur as the date has been passed (27-7-2016). She has the symptoms occurs from 15 july but the periods have not come. She was having Parsley water with honey and every morning and green tea in noon for weight loss. She also exercise and was on dieting for last 3 weeks.
Frozen shoulder is a condition when somebody encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for weeks. It is likely to occur when swelling increases around the shoulder which reduces inability to move or stretch properly. This ordinarily happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder at times happens when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs, if someone is recovering from surgery, experiencing joint pain or facing restraint of movement for other reasons.
A frozen shoulder can go on from a couple of months to as much as 3 years and the precise cause is unknown. Physiotherapy is often to treat this condition. It has been found that posture plays a huge part in your recovery from a frozen shoulder. The urgent goal is to get the shoulder join moving once again. The sooner this is done, the better are the odds of a quick recovery. Anti-inflammatory medicines, heat application and delicate stretching activities are performed with the assistance of a physiotherapist.
Physiotherapy is very crucial for a frozen shoulder since it is very difficult to get movement in the stiff joint without any exercise, stretching or other methods used by a physiotherapist. It is mostly crucial to get physiotherapy to:
- To reduce pain in the shoulder
- To increase the flexibility and strength of the shoulder
- To enhance movement of the shoulder.
- To increase endurance of the muscles
Physiotherapy treatment for a frozen shoulder depends on the stage you are on and is customized according to the needs of your condition. Physiotherapy treatments for a frozen shoulder include:
- Pain relief: Pain diminishing techniques including gentle shoulder movement exercises, muscle releases, needle therapy, dry needling and kinesiology taping for pain can help during the painful swelling phase.
- Defrosting: Shoulder mobilization and stretching are the best in order to achieve a full shoulder recovery. As your scope of movement increases, your physiotherapist will then be able to give you muscle strengthening exercises to control and keep up your recently found range of movement.
- Warm Up: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder keeping in mind the end goal. That is to help blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
Physiotherapy does not bring out immediate results, but gradually. Flexibility will increase gradually. One should keep in mind, not to stretch their shoulder too quickly at once. This can lead to a ligament tear. The exercises should be tender and gradual. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
8 day after I pill got heavy period is it normal. And for how many days it will last? please help doc.
My ET done is 6th December today my B hcg report is negative. Mean I am not pregnant? Or in scan showing pregnancy? Please reply.
Traditionally, the use of honey stretches back to time immemorial. It is still considered one of the most precious gifts of nature to mankind. Modern research also suggests that honey has unique medicinal and nutritional properties. Honey should be incorporated in your daily diet as it is one food which is naturally beneficial for your overall health and does have any side effects.
Following are the traditional uses of honey, according to ayurveda:
1. Prevents anemia: Honey contains high amounts of iron, manganese and copper which are very essential for building hemoglobin. According to ancient texts, honey is a traditional cure as well as prevention for anemia as it helps in maintaining the optimum level of red blood corpuscles and hemoglobin.
2. Promotes eye health: Honey has been used to treat various eye diseases since ancient times. It is known to improve vision with daily application. It is an effective cure against diseases like conjunctivitis, trachoma or even something as minor as eye itching. It is also beneficial to treat glaucoma in the early stages.
3. Skin care: Ancient texts on ayurveda mention that external application of honey is effective in curing sores or other wounds. It works like an antiseptic and helps to soothe pain and hastens the healing process. It is also used to treat skin burns or carbuncles.
4. Cure for coughs: Honey is extremely useful in treating coughs. It works as a demulcent which aids in soothing the swollen mucous membrane present on the upper respiratory tract. It relieves you from irritating coughs and associated symptoms like frequent spurts of cough while talking and difficulty in swallowing. It is a chief ingredient in ayurvedic cough syrups for the same reason. You can also try honey gargles to relieve pain from throat inflammation.
I miss my periods. After that I check the result is positive so that I take mifegest kit after take mifegest kit bleeding start and small amount of tissue come today is 13 day bleeding come continuously what I can do I am pregnant or not at that time plzz help m I don't know what I can do right now.
I am 43 years old I have slight pain like pricking sensation in the left under arm pit is it related to breast pain or hormonal changes daily 1 evion 400 mg vitamin E tab I take and even cap simrose 500 mg 10 tab I had taken please suggest which tab which is better for breast tissue pain fibro cysts breast, and minimal duct ectasia in left retroareolar region is evion 400 mg is best or tab simrose 500 mg pl give me correct suggestions from breast expert surgeon.
1. Wash and iron your clothes regularly, especially the undergarments. Ironing your clothes kills the left out fungus too. Thus the risk of reinfection is completely eliminated.
2. Avoid wearing tight clothes. Sweat and dampness create ideal environment for the growth of fungus.
3. Never share clothes with anyone as fungus can pass from one person to other.