Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VarshneyYour feedback matters!
I have the problem of wait loss over a period of around 1 months now. I take proper food but I become thinner and weaker day by day. Could you please suggest me something that I could do?
I am 21 years old. Bt am short. How can I grow taller. I noticed that my growth stopped at 18 years. My parents height's are 5.2, 6 ft.
I am suffering from PCOS. I had my last periods on jan 17 to jan 21. May I know that my body is in which phase of menstrual cycle? Am I going through proliferative phase and I didn't ovulate? My reports say that I have multiple small follicles and endometrium thickness of 11mm.
I am 21 year old female I have dark hand but my body complexion is fair. Can you suggest me some lotion to get fair hand.
My belly fat is increasing day by day and I can not control on earing then what should I do please tell?
How to get rid rid of confusion, indecisiveness, anxiety and depression, all rolled into one, and felt at the same time? This is a constant state of mind which feels destructive.
Sir mere ek problem hai jab b mai books ku detha hua toh neend ati hai. Or mai jab class sunta hu specially jab double ati hai mai kitne ki control karta hu nahi suna ku class suna ku but yeh control nhi hota or sojatu please. Help me out now I am doing engineering I am suffering from great difficult because I can not able to understand my class please help me out .what to do.
I am 19 years old. I suffered from chest pain when I go for run . High in the right side . And stop after I stop running . A little remains full day.
Hi, My sister is suffering with pain and feeling burning sensation near belly button from last 3 days. Is that a major issue? Is anything serious? Please respond ASAP. Thanks in advance.
My vagina skin very sensitive ho gaye hai burning feel hoti hai some time white creamy discharge hai no smell.
From last 1 month I can not sleep at time however I go to bed at 11 pm but till 2 to 3 am I can not sleep, so please any type of help.
How to improve your eating habits
You are what you eat, and this rings true for everyone. What you eat impacts your health the most, much more than any other thing. What you eat also depends on your environment and the people you share your life with. However, cultivating healthy eating habits does not require a lot of effort. Making small changes to your daily habits and lifestyle is the only way to improve your eating habits permanently- diets only provide temporary help.
Here are some changes to make to improve your eating habits:
- Incorporate more fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your diet while eliminating unhealthy foods.
- If you are working or studying away from home, try to pack healthy lunch and snacks for yourself to avoid eating unhealthy food daily.
- Don't eat straight from the packet - use a plate or bowl to control how much you eat.
- Don't delay or skip meals.
- Cut down your consumption of aerated drinks and sodas.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Drink water after waking up and before sleeping. Being dehydrated may make you feel like you're hungry, so it is important to stay hydrated.
- Have homemade fruit and vegetable juices
- Eat 5-6 small healthy meals every 2-3 hours, every day, instead of having a few big ones. This regulates your blood sugar level and your metabolism.
- Don't skip breakfast, instead, make it rich with complex carbohydrates and proteins, so it can provide you with energy to get through the day. Try to include the following as your morning breakfast, oats porridge, eggs on multigrain toast or daliya with sprouts.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners in processed foods.
- Eat slowly as it takes about 20 minutes for your brain to register if you're full or not. Eating too fast leads to overeating, so chew slowly to digest your food better and control how much you eat.
- Use a smaller plate to control your portion sizes and avoid overeating.
- Know your cravings and do not snack when you're emotional. It is said that you crave crunchy and savory food when you're stressed, frustrated or lonely. Figure out what you crave and replace them with healthier alternatives.
- Do not eat mindlessly; concentrate on your food instead of watching tv or playing with your phone to avoid overeating.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits