Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sanjay Varshney
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sanjay VarshneyYour feedback matters!
My age is 23 n my weight is 48. I want to gain weight. What food n what diet I need to take. I'm frustrated with thinness, please help me.
SUICIDE AND ITS PREVENTION
Every year, one lakh, the world over, take their own lives by committing suicide. At least 15% of people with depression complete the act of suicide, but an even higher proportion will attempt it. While depression is one of the most treatable mental disorders, it is also one of the most underdiagnosed and underrecognized.
One of the scariest emotional experiences people suffer in their lifetime is to experience a severe form of depression. Over 1 in 5 Indians can expect to get some form of depression in their lifetime. Over 1 in 20 Indians have a depressive disorder every year. Depression is one of the most common and most serious mental health problems facing people
Many people still carry the misperception that suicidal thoughts or behaviors are deserved -- that when a person has reached this point in their lives, there is no turning back. Nothing could be further from the truth. You can turn back. If you are thinking about suicide right now, you may want to visit this web page.
Depression is not a character flaw, nor is it simply feeling blue for a few days. Most importantly, depression is not your fault. It is a serious mood disorder that affects a person's ability to function in every day activities. It affects one's work, one's family, and one's social life.
Today, much more is known about the causes and treatment of this mental health problem. We know that there are biological and psychological components to every depression and that the best form of treatment is a combination of medication and psychotherapy. Contrary to the popular misconceptions about depression today, it is not a purely biochemical or medical disorder.
We have developed the information here to act as a comprehensive guide to help you better understand suicide and find out more information about it on your own. Choose from among the categories at left to begin your journey into learning about suicide.
I am loosing hair due to dandruff. We are using so many shampoos but dandruff not going. Using shampoos dandruff going and cmng again. So please give me suggestions.
My typhi dot igm is positive. But widal agglutination test shows s typhi o =1: 80. My widal blood culture is awaited. What does it indicate.
Vaginitis is the term which is used to refer to the inflammation of the vagina. In most of the cases vaginitis occurs as a result of an infection of the vagina. The infection caused by vaginitis can result in discharge, pain and itching. Vaginitis can also be caused by non-infectious causes. Vaginitis is often caused because of an infection caused by yeast or bacteria. But it can also happen due to chemical or physical irritation. Some STDs cause vaginitis but not all the causes for vaginitis are related to STDs.
A reduction in the levels of estrogen after menopause can also cause vaginitis. The most common types of vaginitis are known as Bacterial vaginosis, Yeast infections and Trichomoniasis. Vaginitis is common in women who are in their reproductive years. It usually happens if there is a change in the balance of yeast or bacteria that are usually found in the vagina. If left untreated then it can cause complications. The risk of complications is greater in pregnant women. In severe cases it can also cause premature delivery, postpartum infections, increased vulnerability to HIV infection and even infertility.
There are many symptoms of vaginitis.
- Some of the most common symptoms of vaginitis is irritation or itching of the genital area.
- The itching can also lead to skin infections. The labia majora, labia minora and the perineal area can become inflamed.
- There is vaginal discharge also.
- Another common symptom is foul odor from the vagina. During sexual intercourse there can also be pain or irritation in the vagina.
- Another very painful symptom of vaginitis is painful urination as the woman may suffer pain while passing out urine.
- There can also be light vaginal bleeding or even spotting.
- If the cause of vaginitis is yeast infection then there will be a thick, white discharge from the vagina.
- This discharge can be watery and in most cases have no smell.
- Yeast infections will usually cause itchiness and make the vagina and vulva red.
Diagnosis of vaginitis is based on the symptoms of the woman.
- Diagnosis is made after a microscopy and culture of the discharge after a careful physical examination takes place.
- Oral antibiotics, injections and antibiotics are used to treat vaginitis.
- Creams are also prescribed which are put inside the vagina.
- Estrogen creams are also prescribed for the treatment of this infection by medical practitioners.
- If the infection is caused by an allergy then the product causing the allergy has to be figured and its use has to be stopped immediately.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!