Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. SanjayYour feedback matters!
What diet can I have to reduce belly fat I'am 17 years old I'am trying to control it but its difficult so what should I take.
I do gyming 5 days a week but i am unable to reduce my body fat . I lift heavy in the gym as well as run and jog on the treadmill properly ,so I think there is no issue in the workout part of fat loss. Can you help with the sort of vegetarian diet to follow and appropriate time to take diet for fat loss.
How to reduce my weight, tell me some exercise and food tips and tell me the schedule for eating food and for doing exercise?
Dear Sir I have a problem I am suffering from headache from last two months so kindly suggest me what to do sir please.
I am 69 years old. Having epileptic allopathy drugs for several years, I stopped allopathy and tried for homeopathy. Within a fortnight I got a attack again. The allopathy doctor who was treating me alarm me not to leave these drugs in life. It will be life threatening. Now please advice me whether I can take homeopathy along with allopathy. If so, please suggest some homeopathy medicines for both ED.
Hi everytime i blow my nose it bleeeds and i have asthma already .I just hope its not cancer kindly let me know what can i do to stop it
I have fever over four days how to solve it? and I have head ache many times please prescribe me some medicine.
Home remedies for teeth whitening
Strawberries consumed once a day in a week or crushed strawberries applied to teeth helps as teeth whitener.
Baking soda use is a reliable natural method for years to whiten teeth. Add baking soda with some salt water, see paste makes a tried &amp; proven whitening toothpaste. (note: ada recommends to have teeth checked by the dentist before undergoing any whitening methods)
Dr Puja Bansal
Prudent international health clinic http://prudentinternationalhealthclinic.com
I suffer from mouth ulcers from years. They appear at least once in a month, that in Big circles. Do not know what is the reason? Stress, change of drinking water, or something else. please help!
Somebody asked me to use panderm+ to remove the acne and black marks on my face. Is it good for that? Can I use panderm+ on my face?
Hi, my lips are getting dry day by day and my bad habit is to peel off the dried lips skin with my finger is there is any problem for my lips when I peel off and how to avoid dryness of lips and preventions to be taken please give me a suggestions.
Hello I am Subhendu bala. Having back pain since last April. Actually I had fallen in bathroom. So can you tell me whay should I do now.
A particularly stressful situation or event that has created terror or been overly dramatic or dangerous can lead to stress and anxiety long after the individual has physically come out of the situation. This kind of a traumatic condition is usually what characterises Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
In simple words, PTSD is a neurological disorder which affects individuals after experiencing severe traumatic situations.
Symptoms of PTSD:
- Mood symptoms: Mood swings are the most common outcome of these symptoms. The patient may experience a complete lack of enthusiasm and drive to indulge in activities like hobbies and socialising. Also, the patient may end up harbouring feelings of negativity towards family, friends and strangers, besides going through phases of guilt and self blame for the occurrence of the traumatic event.
- Re-experiencing symptoms: These symptoms include flashbacks and life like re-imagination in the form of dreams and nightmares. In many cases, the patient may remember and re-experience the entire scene or series of events that have led to the trauma in the first place. This can be triggered by a memory or association with words, events and other such things that have to do with the memory of the traumatic episode.
- Arousal symptoms: Arousal or reactivity symptoms may trigger the same reactions that the person showed during the traumatic experience. These may include being on edge constantly in anticipation of a reoccurrence, or even getting startled by the slightest thing since the mind is already occupied with thoughts of the event, constantly. Anger and emotional outbursts may also be caused due to these symptoms.
- Avoidance or rumination: Those suffering from PTSD avoid being reminded of the trauma, such as people, situations or circumstances associated with the event. They try to suppress memories associated with the event.- Many others ruminate excessively and prevent themselves from coming to terms with it.
Treatment for PTSD:
Mindfulness meditation (not a treatment option) helps in recognizing cognitive dissonances and affected thought patterns and aids in recognizing and overcoming their influence. Other therapies, including Cognitive behavioral therapy (TF-CBT) and eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) are also done depending on the patient's condition.
How do medications help regulate these responses?
The medications prescribed for treating PTSD symptoms act upon neurotransmitters related to the fear and anxiety circuitry of the brain including serotonin, norepinephrine, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), excitatory amino acids. There is great interest in developing agents with novel and more specific mechanisms of action than are currently available to target the PTSD symptoms described earlier while also minimizing potential side effects.
Studies show that a number of medications are helpful in minimizing PTSD symptoms. Most of the time, medications do not entirely eliminate symptoms but provide symptom reduction and could be more effective when used in conjunction with an ongoing program of trauma specific psychotherapy for patients.
Several types of medications can help improve symptoms of PTSD:
- Antidepressants. These medications can help symptoms of depression and anxiety. They can also help improve sleep problems and concentration. The selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) medications sertraline (Zoloft) and paroxetine (Paxil) are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for PTSD treatment.
- Anti-anxiety medications. These drugs can relieve severe anxiety and related problems. Some anti-anxiety medications have the potential for abuse, so they are generally used only for a short time.
- Prazosin. If symptoms include insomnia with recurrent nightmares, a drug called prazosin (Minipress) may help. Although not specifically FDA approved for PTSD treatment, prazosin may reduce or suppress nightmares in many people with PTSD.
You and your doctor can work together to figure out the best medication, with the fewest side effects, for your symptoms and situation. You may see an improvement in your mood and other symptoms within a few weeks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.