Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Jain
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep JainYour feedback matters!
I am getting worried about my face. Some times it gets reddish. I had stomach pimples. Now problem with face. I think I have an oily face.
If somebody's skin is not so fair and he want to take any treatment to look fair and beautiful, So is there is any treatment in dermatology to improve it . But the condition is the treatment is permanent not for sometimes only. Thanks.
From past year I am suffering from a problem which cannot be described in some words, Now I not able to go for college and left my studies because of the problem I am facing. Last year, one day I got anal fissure suddenly where stool passed like glass from my anal region, after that everyday I fear to pass to stools and I do not know why everyday tip of the stool (1-3 inch) will be hard like pellets and it causes my anal region pain and I suffer everyday, after that stools will be smooth and soft, and I feel pain and crumbling sound below my stomach that too around 3 hrs after waking up, then I feel normal. Please help me to sort out this situation, I left my studies from past year and also I feel suddenly to pass stools even I go to toilet every morning. If I attend second call, my stools will be very loose and even I experience diarrhea, then I feel my anal region very pain with burning sensation. Stomach always hurts and makes sound if I fall down to sleep. Please help me.
Which Moisturising lotion we should use for extreme dry skin. And also suggest anti tan cream. Thanks.
How to make cheeks chubby? Although my weight is 65 M 18 yrs old and suggest me an ointment for darkness below eye. awaiting your reply.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.