Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin GoelYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor i am 26 year old boy. Sir, I have lost my hair. And my beard's hair is white also. What should I do please tell me any solution. Thanks.
How can take Berberis Aquifolium Q liquid inside? Berberis Aquifolium Q'S side effects and it's profit how can apply my face?
I am losing my hair from 2 months all these days I wasn't but now am losing. How can I stop this it's really embarrassing and my age is 22. I am applying Hindu lekha oil every Sunday. Please help me give me some more tips so tat hair fall should stop?
How to stop the hereditary baldness? I am losing my hair more even I had keraglo-men for two months.
I have acne problem from last two month I take my medicine but these were no effective, please give me right solution for this.
My heads hairs are very curly and rough, I want to make it soft and shine what should I do? please suggest.
I am 19 year old female. I got straightening therapy done last year. I have got some curls back, at the roots but not exactly my natural hair. Would you recommend if I get my hair straightened again, for a year or so? Some say that two kinds of chemicals will be used. One for the hair that are back to the original kind and other chemical for the ones that are still somewhat straight. Is it true? Thanks in advance.
Other than Hair transplant/Minoxidil, is there any natural treatment which can regrow hair in case of androgenic Alopecia with medium sized hairs present all over the top portion of the scalp. Which medicines can I take for effective regrowth. Advice me. Blood reports normal.
Namaste Sir, I'm from Varanasi, my aunty is suffering from sarcoidosis, Please tell me about this diseases in detail, and how it can be control, is it curable or not, what should be precautions for it. Please tell me, it would be very helpful for me because doctors are not tell us exactly and making lot of expensive test. Please Sir help us.
I am having skin problem when I move into sunlight or after bath my neck goes red and itching happens. Can you please suggest me some medical for the problem.
I have hair fall problem and I can not do anything about this problem please suggest me what I can do..
Hello sir I'm 23 year old young man I hav big black heads on my face I'm used agidromisin table, pandrum, betnobet N C also used baba ji ka neem wala gel but koi fayda nhi hua pure face ki band baji hui hai. Ab shade b hone wali hai meri. Please give me best suggestions. Thank you.
Hello, I have heavy Dark circles below my ears. I am taking full sleeps through I couldn't get redeem f them. Any Cosmetic suggestion. My skin is Dry and Average Indian Color.
I have a skin problem skin gets totally dry and suddenly that makes me to scratch to my hand and neck portion only and get red when in sun or during bathing with hot water.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterized by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne?
Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over Treating the Skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run. The constant use of cleansers and moisturizers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start changing cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle: Acne, more often than not, happens about five days before and a few days after the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.