Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.S. Rawat
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. S.S. RawatYour feedback matters!
My weight is 105 kg. So. My height is 6.1" so I think if my weight will be 75kgs then it will be perfect for me. So I was started this things to lose my weight as soon as possible. I rise up at 5 am. After that I go for a walk at 5: 30 am and I come back at 6: 30 am. At 7 am I take luke warm lemon water. At 8 am I take one route with a tomato and after that I take around 500 ml water. At 10: 30 am I take one route with one tomato. After that I take 2 gm turmeric powder and mix well with 500 ml water and drink that. At 1 pm I take one route and slice of 2 tomatoes as my lunch. After that I take another 500 ml water. At 3 pm I used to go for a snap and I rise up at 4: 30 pm At 5 pm I take one route with one tomato and I drink 500 ml water also. At 7 pm I take one route with one tomato and also I drink 500 ml water which mixed well with 2 gm turmeric powder. At 9 pm I take one route with slice of 2 tomatoes along with 500 ml water I want know that if I will follow this thing regularly then how much I get result or how much time it will takes to give me a fitness body? Please I request everybody to give me the answer.
I'm a 43 year old male. I'm facing the following problems. 1. Severe burning sensation on my left hand esp. At the joints. 2. Intermittent numbness in the left leg esp. On the muscles and severe at mid sole. 3, An uneasiness at the back, along the spine. 4. Severe pain at the left chest at regular intervals. 5. Excessive sweating of the testicles in summer. Kindly let me know if these issues are serious.
I am 32 year old I fell burn at my back, joint, shoulder, neck and muscle pain. I can't sleep at night. Should I have vitamin d deficiency that all problems occurred. If yes then suggest me some medicine. This problem last from 2 years.
Pain in the knee joint especially during walking. Please refer me some ointment or medicine and the probable cause for it.
My wife is 60 years old and has spondelysis, tingling in left hand, pain in right hand since 6 months and gone through physiotherapy also tried so many medicines but still no improvement, please advice.
My ankle was twisted. And ligament are teared now , and there here hair line crack in my fibula bone. My ankle is get swollen after I put my ankle on floor. Doctor has given me the advice to take a rest up to 3. Week .How much time it will take to recover from this? And any solution to reduce ankle swelling. On plaster?
Sciatica pain can be mild to intense. Many with lumbar herniated disc and sciatica often wonder whether or not they require a surgery. Needless to say, it is never an easy decision. But the good news is that micro discectomy surgery has a higher rate of success when it comes to relieving sciatica pain. When compared to many other options, this one is relatively minimally invasive. It doesn’t alter the structure of the spine permanently since it works by removing a small portion of the disc, which has herniated or extruded out of the disc.
When your sciatica pain stems from lumbar disc herniation, a small open surgery with the help of magnification is the prevalently opted surgical approach. On the other hand, a laminectomy is done when the bone or disc pinching the nerve root is required to be removed.
When should you consider undergoing surgery for sciatica?
Typically, neurosurgeons recommend considering surgery for sciatica in a host of situations which include the following:
- Severe pain in the leg lingering for more than six weeks, which mainly affects one side of the leg or buttock
- Intense pain in the low back and buttock, which continues through the course of the sciatic nerve andextends to the lower leg and even foot. This pain can be described as sharp and searing rather than a dull thud.
- When pain has not alleviated even after non-surgical treatments that may include non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs),oral steroids, injections, manual manipulations, and physical therapy
- When the patient is not able to take part in the day to day activities due to intense lower back pain and the symptoms tend to become severe during movements like sneeze and cough.
- When the symptoms are continuing to worsen, thereby indicating nerve damage, particularly when the progressive signs have their root in neurological issues
- It is important to note here that surgical intervention may only be needed when the patient experiences progressive weakness in the lower portion of the body or sudden loss of bladder or bowel movement, which may stem from cauda equina syndrome. Two surgeries, namely lumbar laminectomy and microdiscectomy are performed on the basis of the cause as well as the duration of the sciatica pain.
- In some cases, the symptoms are unique on the basis of the underlying causes of sciatica. For instance, trying to bend the body backward or walking a longer distance than normal may trigger unbearable symptoms. On the other hand, when the affected individual tries to bend the body forward, it can lead to symptoms stemming from the lumbar herniated disc.
- In case sciatica occurs after an accident, injury or trauma, or if it happens in tandem with other symptoms, then it requires an immediate medical attention.
Thus, choosing to go for a surgery depends on several factors that only your doctor can assess and decide upon.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!