Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S S GuglaniYour feedback matters!
I am 16 year boy having a problem in my eyes during my recess time in the school or whem I go in light so what precaution I should take to improve my eye sight else it will suffer me in my future.
I have red eyes for 3 days and I am feeling tired for the most of the time still is their a medication required for me or should I consult a doctor.
Sir I am having eye problem. Firstly it started from June. And I took medication from doctor then it reduced and now it started again. Before that I want to precisely state few points that before June 2016 nearly 2 years I waited for colleges from Usa and I got in November 2015 and for some constraints I dropped down. At that time I forcibly put down my sleep at 11 pm and 12 am. And for consultant of Usa colleges I used to sleep at 3 or 4 am. And I got jetlagged at 3 am to 4 am and used to wake up at 11 am in the morning. And in June I got burning sensation in my eyes because of vigorous computer browsing for colleges and replying mails and for Usa universities negotiations now I got an admission in a reputed college in hyderabad. Now the problem here is from 8 am to night 12 pm I use to sit in front of computer and after 6 pm at practice time I am getting mild eye pain and headache and I can't concentrate on studies. Please give me solution and exercise if possible and food diet as well. I am a pure vegetarian. Thanks.
There is constant irritation in eye, I sit in front of lappy nearly 13-14 hours, is this due to same.
Hi doctor, My mom's age is 46. Now a days on during the periods time she is facing the problem such as heavy stomach pain and over flow. We have consulted with doctor but they said some problem in the uterus, we need to operate else possible to cure by medicines but now a days she is baring too much of pain and bleeding also increased. So what kind of therapy need to follow to relief from pain/? Is there any possible chances to cure that problem without an operation? Will you help us?
I HAVE problems in my eye. In study time my irritate and so feel painful water are also come out from my eyes.
Eyes power -0.50 n -0.75. If I wear specs while reading newspaper, will dat effect my near sightedness? Or I should not use specs while doing some near to my eyes reading?
I like being alone. I avoid company of friends and family. My mind is always occupied with negative thoughts. I do not see my life going anywhere in future. I have considered of committing suicide several times. What is wrong with me?
Mai ye janna chahta hu ki chasme ka no. Thoda jyada ho to kya faraq pdta h? Jese mera no. -0.25 D h jbki chsme ka -0.50 D h to kya use kr skte?
My eye sight is weak (-1.75) and I am using spectacles from 7 years. I want to know that how can I improve my eye sight. Please Suggest some good diet and exercise for eyes. And also best eye drops and medicines for weak eyes.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.