Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.K. Sahoo
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. SahooYour feedback matters!
I remain constipated. No warm water, triphala etc helps. Pls tell me a medicine (ayurvedic) to regulate my bowls.
I am 20 years old, I am getting severe head ache even I am using glasses and I am not getting sleep during nights due to this head ache.
I am 24 years old I am suffering with neck pain and slightly head ache back of head every day after sleep what should I do.
I drink 4-5 liters of water daily. But I need go for urination after I drink a liter of water. I go after every 15-20 minutes. Is it normal or Do I have some problem in urinating or in bladder? Please reply soon!
I feel as if I cannot take full deep breath, and have this problem for 4years now, had been to doctors they told my lungs is clear every time, the problem gets worse during winters, and some times if I try to breathe too hard to get a full breath, I end up being slightly dizzy or have pain in chest. My problems get worse if a panic. Could you please suggest me the cure for this.
Respected sir/ madam, I can't give full satisfaction to my wife in sex. 1 minutes before I am coming to final. But my wife expect me lot. Please help me. How can I recover my full energy. How can I do long time in sex. Please help me.
My penis size in neutral stage (rest) is less then 2 cm but in erect stage it is good in size. Bt m vry worried about to think that if anyone ll see it or whenever I ll die it ll b exposed. Nd people ll talk bulshit about me & my family. What I am do?
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of a large amount of blood vessels in the nose. Most common reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, trauma, low levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, colds and allergies and nose lining getting dry along with so many other reasons. If you are 40 years and above, you must be really conscious about nose bleeding. But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose stops bleeding by direct pressure on the nose.
- Apply ice: This can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually shrinks and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and root of nose.
- No anxiety: Bleeding is a safety valve, specially, in hypertensive patients. If nose doesn't bleed than brain would bleed. It's better nose to bleed than brain.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the head end while resting.
- Do not blow or scratch nose forcefully.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on the humidity of the room, especially, in winter electric heaters dry up air. Keep a mug of water in room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose lining gets dry mostly. Apply Vaseline or oil or Ghee.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food like oranges, lemon, sweet lime, Indian gooseberry to keep your nose moist and strengthen blood vessels.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!