Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S JamalYour feedback matters!
Hello.. I m of 30 yrs. My last date was on 7th Jan. And then its on 25th Feb (which is too late may be because of thyroid or else reason). Bt then also it was nt proper. Then from 29th Feb it was proper as other times.. Bt till yesterday it had nt been stopped (almost 17days). So I ask my gynaecologist for tablets to stop it. She gave me" texakind" Today it has been almost stopped. She is doing my follicular study, started on 11th day bt she couldn't find clearly as on 11th day I was having my periods. So I want to ask does/can ovulation process, i. E. Formation of follicle, occur during menstrual period. Pls help.
1. Regulates blood sugar.
2. Stimulates appetite and improves digestive system.
3. Prevent from any infection if its paste is applied over wound because of presence of vitamin c.
4. Cleans the body by flushing out the toxins, clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
5. Protects teeth and gum from plaque.
6. Vitamin k in carrot helps in blood clotting.
7. It increases hair growth faster.
8. Protects skin from sun damage, acne, dry skin etc. By removing toxins from body it gives glow to skin.
9. Prevents from devastating diseases like liver failure, cancer, stroke, heart failure, diabetes etc.
10. Rich in calcium so it is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis, inflammation of joints, calcium deficient patients etc.
You can have carrot in the form of juice, raw eating, sweet dish, cooked as a vegetable, paste for wound, mask for skin etc. So what are you waiting for. Enjoy winter vegetable" carrot" in your diet and be healthy and disease free.
Hi. I am 25 years old. I love a girl for long time. I want to marry her. But when I had try to sex with her. I feel that her vagina is not normal. It is very small. How I know that she is a normal for marriage.Is there any solution. Pls help me. Thnx.
She missed her period since last month and she did a pregnancy test, which came positive, please tell me any legal actions which will be taken to her if she's more than 18 years of age but unmarried.
Hi im 22 year old girl. I hav severe pain inside my vagina. Yesterday I had sex with my boyfriend and after that I have severe pain inside my vagina. And blood coming out of my vagina. Still I have pain inside vagina.
While it is well known that smoking causes lung cancer, heavy smokers with diabetes are also at increased risk of death from causes other than lung cancer, according to a study being presented next week at the annual meeting of the radiological society of north america (rsna).
Diabetes is a chronic illness in which there are high levels of glucose in the blood. More than 29 million people in the u. S. Have diabetes, up from the previous estimate of 26 million in 2010, according to a report released by the centers for disease control and prevention. One in four people with diabetes doesn't know he or she has it. Having diabetes can also put people at risk for numerous other health complications.
To determine the extent to which diabetes is associated with deaths from lung cancer, other cancers, and other causes among heavy smokers, researchers examined the risk for all-cause mortality among people with and without diabetes within the national lung screening trial (nlst), a massive, multicenter trial that compared low-dose helical ct with chest x-ray for early detection of lung cancer in current and former heavy smokers.
" in our study, we found a statistically significant link between diabetes and all-cause deaths, non-lung cancer deaths and lung cancer deaths in women" said kavita garg, m. D, professor of radiology from the university of colorado -- denver.
For the study, Dr. Garg and colleagues looked at data from 53, 454 participants in the nlst and identified 5, 174 participants who reported having diabetes at screening.
They conducted an analysis of the relative risk for overall mortality, lung cancer mortality, and non-lung cancer mortality associated with diabetes, adjusting for age, gender, body mass index (bmi), and pack-years of smoking. Over the course of the study, there were 3, 936 total deaths, including 1, 021 from lung cancer and 826 from cancers not of the lung.
Participants with diabetes tended to be older, reported more pack-years of smoking, and had a higher bmi than those without diabetes. There were 650 deaths (12.6 percent of patients) among participants with diabetes and 3, 286 deaths (6.8 percent of patients) among participants without diabetes.
" we found that diabetes doubles the risk for all-cause mortality and non-lung cancer mortality among heavy smokers" Dr. Garg said" we also found that women with diabetes have an increased risk of lung-cancer mortality, but did not find the same effect in men"
The researchers continue to analyze data in an effort to better understand the underlying cause. In the meantime, Dr. Garg emphasizes the importance of taking control of diabetes and undergoing lung cancer screening if you're a smoker.
" patients have to take care of their diabetes to maximize the benefit of ct screening for lung cancer" she said" it truly makes a magnitude of difference in mortality risk"
Me and my wife r happily married couple in feb 2016. We had protected sex for last one year and now planning for baby this year. My wife had a regular menstrual cycle of 28 -29 days. And had her periods on 20 feb this month. Please suggest me all precautions to take and the days after menses on which we should have sex for pregnancy and the positions needed thanks in advance.
I am 22 years old and I have severe stomach pain and vomiting during menses, what should I have to do to get rid of it.
Hi, I had unprotected sex on 15th sep. It's been two weeks now. I just started bleeding last night. Now what I am confused about is if it's an implantation bleeding or I have my periods. Also as per home pregnancy test. Which I conducted twice already, one was yesterday, and one in the morning today (first pee, it came negative. What are the chances of me being pregnant? Should I be worried?
As the winters are approching, most of us tend to find ourselves drawn to anything that’s going to warm up our insides. Understandably, a refreshing, tall glass of water doesn’t make upto the list in terms of what we think is going to help us withstand the cold .however drinking water is just as important in Winter as it is in Summer.
Want to know how????? ............ well Here’s the ans!!!!!
With the lower temperature outside, there’s no doubt most of us can be found inside near a heater, or rugged up in 2-3 layers of clothing. While we may not be perspiring in 35 degree heat, this warm environment can still be very dehydrating for our bodies and skin.So By drinking 8 glasses of water a day,we can ensure that our bodies are well hydrated and also our skin soft and supple naturally.
but Maintaining our body temperature and keeping us cool isn’t the only purpose of drinking water. Our bodies are 60 – 80% water and we use water every time we move, eat, breath, have a bowel movement etc. Keeping up your water intake in winter is just as beneficial (and necessary) for your health and comfort as it is in the warmer months.
Light, fresh salads and juices tend to be back of mind once winter arrives as the cooler months make a lot of us crave richer foods – creamy curries, cheesy pastas and decadent chocolate treats sound familiar? With an increase of these more complex foods in our system, our bodies need water to assist with digestion. To avoid digestion problems and to truly enjoy your wintery treat, your body needs more water than what these foods can provide alone.
By not drinking enough water, your body interprets this as there being limited water available in the environment you’re in. It therefore takes action and begins to limit its abilities in order to survive. As a result, you may find it difficult to concentrate or generally perform at your usual standard. When your body is getting enough water however, you will find yourself operating at your best!
Whilst it may not be as inviting to reach for a cool glass of water when it’s cold outside, don’t think you need it any less!!!!!!
Factors increasing absorption of calcium:
1. Vitamin d: vitamin d works in the digestive tract to absorb calcium into the blood stream from the walls of the duodenum. Vitamin d also helps maintain normal blood calcium level.
2. Parathyroid hormone: it increases calcium transport across the membrane of intestinal cells.
3. Acid environment: hydrochloric acid secreted in the stomach during the process of digestion is required for the absorption of calcium in the duodenum. Calcium supplements could be taken with magnesium at bedtime or between meals due to the acid environment needed in the stomach to assimilate the calcium. Always consult a physician before beginning a new supplement regimen.
4. Milk lactose: it favors absorption in infants. Lactose is acted upon by intestinal microbial flora to form acid which causes lowering of ph which makes calcium more soluble.
5. Amino acids: supplemental calcium is often chelated, or combined with protein molecules called amino acids, to help the body absorb them during digestion. Lysine and arginine increase calcium absorption.
6. Exercise: exercise along with vitamin d intake helps calcium absorption thereby making bones strong.
Factors decreasing absorption of calcium:
1. Oxalic acid& phytic acid: foods that are high in oxalic acid such as spinach, chard and chocolate, reduce calcium absorption. Oxalic acid binds with the calcium to form a salt crystal, calcium oxalate which cannot be absorbed. Phytic acid, which is found in whole-grain foods and high-fibre foods, effects calcium absorption the same way.
2. Phosphorus: too much phosphorus in the diet causes precipitation of calcium in the form of calcium phosphate.
3. Stress: stress can have a negative effect on hcl production in the stomach and on normal digestive behaviour in the body, and can therefore have a negative effect on calcium absorption.
4. Caffeine, drugs like anticoagulants, cortisone and thyroxine reduce calcium absorption.
5. Lack of exercise and vitamin d deficiency leads to decrease calcium absorption.