Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ruby SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
After 3 months my marriage so please can you give best advice to get clear and glowing skin I need to whitening skin please give a best tips.
I am having pain in my both feet along with stiff feeling. Pain in heels, and in my joints of my palm. Especially when I stand I feel my legs very tired so much so I can't stand or walk. I have a back pain too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months, prescribed by neurologist but I didn't find much relief. What is the actual reason for my sufferings. Please suggest the cure of this. I am a prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help.
I am having problem contract dermatitis last two year and in that period I am not taking regularly medicine and also doing gym regular two hour pls helped me.
My father 62 years old resenty he done cabg surgery. He s diabeties from past 10 years. Can he take coconut water?
My hair is dry but I am using indhu leka bring oil it control hair fall but not dry hair please suggest me home remedies please Doctor.
I wanna reduce my weight. I am not eating always in a day but my weight is increasing day by day please suggest me a diet plan for me. I am vegetarian thanks.
What to do for chronic gas. Sometimes I have problem for breathing. What should i do? Please advise.
Which milk substitute to be started for baby of 6 months along wih mother milk. Is toned milk better or nan / lactogen etc?
I am suffering from cold and cough since from yesterday. Should I have to go to doctor if no then which medicine should I have to take?
Dr. I am 30 year old. All my routine blood tests are normal. Even I am not facing any mental stress kind of thing but still I do not have complete erections while having sex with my wife. Many a times it happens that I am not able to insert my penis into her vagina. Is there a solution for this?
Hello doctor I'm anwar I'm a fast food cook I have started my job 8 years ags Daily I ll stand for more than 12 hrs I am suffering from leg pain But only a little bit I have to take precautions for my future So please let me know what precautions I have to take for my health in future Thank you
From last 3 years I slipped down 2 times and got unconscious for 5 to 10 minutes, after that I Wil be alright and neglected to take major action. Please do i need to check anything
My wife is 20 years old and she is normal but sometimes when she gets angry she is more and more emotional and always out of control. How can I bring this to control and how to deal with this. If she gets angry she cont control it for minimum of half an hour. One side she is having some family problems too. even though her angry and emotions are too much to deal with.
I have blisters in mouth from about a month and they give pain when I eat something spicy? what should I do to get relief.
My weight 90 age of 35 running how it control lose weight if any tips give in our busy life schedule.
6 Mistakes in Self-Treating Acne
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
1. Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
2. The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
3. Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
4. Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
5. Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
6. Many well wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.