Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rolly MishraYour feedback matters!
I am getting pimples on my neck and shoulders and body. So please give me certain reason and tablets to solve this problem.
I (26 year old male) have got swelling on penis, may be on skin only from top side, (yesterday I have driven bike in situation my penis is slidely pressing sometime with fuel tank, may be its the reason)solution please, thank u.
I am diabetic (controlled) and taking bp medicine. Yesterday night I took viamin e tab. Early morning I had thigh cramp whcih lasted for one hour. But pain continues despite heat pad and hot water bath. Kindly suggest medicine and come out such situation.
How to remove tanning from hands? At home? I tried using suncream but it does not stay all day long. Is there any home remedy to remove tanning. Within 2-3 days?
Hello, Please I need urgent help for my female friend who is unmarried 27 years and facing white water is coming out from her breasts. And During periods time, she faces more white water coming from her breasts. She is fine and healthy. Then why she is facing all this? Is it any risky? please suggest some cure and tab. She wanna be come out from all this ASAP.
What is acidity?
Acidity is a group of symptoms that is caused by excess acid that is produced by the gastric glands present in the stomach. Gastric or hydrochloric acid is produced naturally in the stomach. This helps in digestion and breaking down of food. Excess production of this acid is triggered due to acidic foods, dehydration, alcohol and stress, thus giving rise to acidity.
In case of acidity, the excess acid moves up from the stomach to the food pipe. Uncomfortable symptoms include heaviness, sour taste in the mouth along with burning sensations in the throat or stomach.
Causes of acidity:
- Binge eating.
- Consuming food stuff like chocolates, fatty food, spicy food, non-vegetarian food and coffee.
- Smoking, tobacco chewing, alcohol.
- Intake of medicines like aspirin, antibiotics, NSAIDs.
- Stress and depression.
- GERD (Gastro oesophageal reflux disease), peptic ulcer
How does homeopathy address this issue?
The homeopathic mode of treatment offers a complete cure of acidity with natural medicines. Homeopathic medicines for acidity are effective in treating both acute and chronic cases of acidity. The various antacids prescribed in the conventional mode offer only a temporary relief, while homeopathic treatment promises to give a permanent cure for acidity. Homeopathic medicines help in strengthening the sphincter at the junction of the oesophagus and stomach. This prevents the reflux of acid stomach contents into the oesophagus and throat, thus aiding in establishing a cure of acidity.
It is a popular system of medicine which follows a holistic approach without any side effect. Homeopathy addresses the underlying causes of the symptom so that the administration of a remedy can stimulate the individual’s immune system and hence, aid the body in healing itself. When an appropriate medication for the treatment of acidity is chosen, every aspect of the patient should be taken into consideration.
Homeopathy, being a non-toxic form of medication, can be very useful for treating acidity. Some of the medications are discussed below:
- Carbo Veg: It is one of the most common homeopathic medications that is used to treat gas that is formed inside the stomach during a bout of acidity.
- Natrum Carb: This can be used be used to relieve the acidity resulting from reactions occurring in the food pipe. A calculated dosage of “natrum carb” helps in calming down the reactions that take place in the food pipe and thus, relieves you from the resulting discomfort.
- Nux Vomica: This is a popular homeopathic medication that is used to address various forms of stomach ache, including pains resulting from acidity.
- Arsenicum album: This is used to treat symptoms such as a burning sensation in the stomach along with the food moving up to the oesophagus. This burning pain is felt all along the food pipe right up to the throat.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for Acidity. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
I suffer from recurrent mental disorders that is more socially created than individual. There s a paucity to understand what a patient in question goes through when he is at the worst of the worst and the people surrounding him are almost ignorant or can see only the superficiality of the grave situation that he is in. So what should be done to make the people understand about them severity of the situation that is more socially created than the actual problem an individual might be facing?
I am a 20 year old male my height is 5 feet is there any way to increase my height and I have a serious hair problem is there any way to reduce it if so please help me to solve my problems.
To be fit and active get involved in workplace wellness programs along with fitness schedules and workouts at the health centre. This helps to create a happier healthier work environment with more productive achievements it may also reduces stress at work
If this doesn't happens make time for exercise. Even 10 minutes of brisk walking every day makes a difference. Instead use stairs of lifts.
One appliance that has emerged as a lifesaver in the kitchen is the microwave. This product has transformed the way we cook and have our food.
However, we fail to think about the health benefits of the food that has been microwaved!
Here are five reasons why you should NOT microwave your food!
1. Nonionising radiation: Most of us primarily use the microwave to heat up food and to defrost frozen and packaged food. The microwave carries out these processes by releasing a series of heat waves also known as nonionising radiation, which alters the very composition of your food, making it harmful or less than ideal for your system.
2. High temperatures within a short span of time: When we use the microwave to heat up or defrost or even cook something in a few seconds or minutes, the device emanates an unusually high temperature within that short span of time. The result is that the food experiences a great deal of nutrient loss.
3. Consuming a toxic meal: When you heat a pre pre-packaged meal or meat and frozen vegetables in the microwave, it mixes with the toxins released by the plastic packaging thanks to the heat waves within the microwave. This can cause harmful effects on your health in the long run, including cardiac disease and abnormal hormonal conditions.
4. Damage to the Nervous System: Food processed in the microwave can lead to a process called 'shorting out' which alters the electrical impulses in your nervous system and brain. This damage is usually permanent.
5. Cancerous cell growth: Using the microwave to process your food can lead not only to a loss of nourishment but also to an increase in cancer causing substances in food. When ingested, this food can prove to be dangerous.