Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rohit Caroli
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit CaroliYour feedback matters!
Dr Rohit is a very trustworthy, very caring , easily accessbile and very knowlegable doctor. I have been greatly benefitted by his treatment.
My mother is suffering from asthma from last 15 year. Now a days gastric problem is also. The main problem comes in winter and with climate condition change. Her treatment is going from sen. Doc of max hospital grgn. But sometimes get relief and most time no effect of medicine. Medicine are medrol 4 mg, rifagut 400 mg and others. Someone suggest me to do treatment by acupressure technique. Pls suggest me what I do?
My weight are not increase. What I should do for weight gaining? I have some lung problems also. Please help me to increase my weight.
I am having cough for last 6 -7 days. It itches in the chest in air pipe probably and results in coughing and sometimes mucus also comes out during coughing. Due to this my throat is also hurting. Please suggest. I was treated for hodgkin lymphoma and the treatment is over 3 months back.
Problem in breathing suffering from asthma and now i am also suffering from heart abnormal rhythm problem . how to cure? please advice
The festival of Diwali is greeted with great pomp and splendour and along with the regular festivities, the pollution levels in the air also rise due to the ritual of bursting fire crackers. In an analysis, the rise of harmful pollutants such as sulphur dioxide and nitrogen dioxide seemed to reveal a disturbing outcome.
The rise in pollution during Diwali affects you in the following ways:
- The PM (particulate matter which is smaller than 2.5mm) enters your lungs (learn more about lung cancer) and bloodstream and has several health impacts including chronic respiratory symptoms such as painful breathing and shortness of breath which might cause premature death.
- High sulphur dioxide levels in the air during Diwali also lead to inflammation of air passages and causes complications in respiration.
- A compound called ‘strontium’ found in the atmosphere multiplies by 120 times during the festival and causes bone damage and blood clotting ailments.
- Firecrackers contain heavy metals which are toxic to the human body and the amount of magnesium in the air goes up by 22x, which poses a significant threat to all forms of life.
- The noise pollution also rises during the festival and in extreme cases, can permanently damage one’s hearing.
However, there are a few measures you can undertake to steer clear of the excessive pollutants present in the air:
- Limit the amount of time you spend outdoors even while exercising. This is because the air remains contaminated, days after all the festivities get over and the pollutants take a very long time to dissipate.
- Even on the road, drive with the windows of your car rolled up to avoid intake of adulterated air and use a face mask if you are a two-wheeler rider.
- Plant a lot of green plants inside your house as they purify the air you are breathing and ensure a supply of fresh oxygen.
- Install an air purifier in the room to make sure you breathe in fresh, uncontaminated oxygen when you sleep. The air purifier will also help in lessening your respiratory complications.
Also, in case you notice any respiratory or breathing problem, it is advisable that you consult a pulmonologist, to rule out serious health issues.