Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu SabherwalYour feedback matters!
We helped this patient to transform her smiles using latest lithium disilicate materials using minimally invasive dentistry.
I am having yellowness in my teethes specially in my front and back teeth's. Kindly tell me the cure to get white shining teeth's. Thankyou.
Root canal was done on my right 2 molar 2 years back. Now the same is paining and the gums also pains. Please advise treatment.
My sister brushes her teeth well twice, morning and night. But she has a very bad breath. Every morning she says thick yellow layer is formed in her mouth which is very bad taste nd foul smell. Help her please.
I am 8 month pregnant. As skin of my front teeth removed it causes gum bleeds during brushing. What should I do.
I have pain in my teeth. What is the solution for it. Should I take any pain killer? Or should I consult a dentist. Is there any temporary solution for it?
I wash my mouth with one cap of dettol and than my tongue not feel any taste since 1 week. All food tasteless.What I do now?
I am 62 yrs old and a diabetic & heart patient, I just want to know from a dentist that can a gap between two front upper teeth be filled, as now when I speak sp. C or s it comes with a hissing sound, please advise and approx cost. Regards.
There is blister on his tongue from 2 months and there is too much saliva is produced and he is also a patient of sugar and blood and there problem to chew and swallowing the food .what should he do ?
I have developed an ulcer in my gums on the lower jaws and unable to chew for the past 4 days. Please advise treatment.
Sir/Madam Due to regular use tobacco. My teeth looking bad like a bad black dots in my some teeth. Pls suggest any medicine or cream for cleablac purpose please.
Dear Doctors, How to deal with mouth and tongue ulcer during 10th week of pregnancy. Met with E & T, refuse to prescribe any antibiotic medication. Told to gargle with saline water. Can I have any other home remedy which will not affect baby and can cure my whitey ulcers.
I am losing hair quickly and my hair is going white. What can I do for stop this problem. In my teeth pain is always present and come blood at the time of doing brush.
Suddenly testing blood in saliva without coughing what is the reason for that? With out any problem in throat or teeth.
One warning that most children would have heard from their parent or other elders is, 'don’t eat chocolates, your teeth will get decayed'. And, most children grow up believing this to be true. As this is a global statement thus, more and more research has been done to clarify this. (Learn more to maintain Oral Health in Children)
Let us understand in brief the basic process of tooth decay. The tooth is made of mineralized layer called the enamel that is covered constantly with saliva. There are thousands of bacteria in the mouth. Food substances gradually deposit on the teeth and form plaque (learn more about plaque problem). This combination of a moist environment and bacteria on a mineralized structure produces the ideal environment for bacteria to act and produce acids which break down the minerals in the enamel. This is the first step in the origin of decay. The acid produced attracts more bacteria which further leads to worsening of the decay.
Some of the facts correlating chocolates and tooth decay are as follows:
- Chocolates in particular do not cause tooth decay. Very often, children tend to eat chocolates in between their meals and do not rinse or brush. This leads to greater level of plaque formation, thereby, starting off the process of decay. Not just chocolates any sticky foods can lead to tooth decay. What needs to be enforced is a habit to brush or at the least rinse thoroughly after eating a chocolate bar. In fact, this could be used as a reward, and it can help food deposits formed from other foods also to be washed away. The child gets to eat a chocolate, and good oral hygiene is reinforced too!
- Eating a chocolate before the actual meal is a way to indulge. What happens is that there is no sticky residue on the teeth if eaten this way. The child gets to enjoy chocolate at the same time keeping the teeth away from decay.
- Another habit is to make sure that the child eats all of chocolate at one shot than to keep nibbling at it for hours. That way, the chocolate can be managed with one round of brushing or rinsing
- it is advisable to give the child their share of chocolate at night, as most kids brush teeth before going to bed.
- Dark chocolates contain a good amount of antioxidants and are believed to reduce the incidence of plaque formation and therefore, they counter the effect of acids produced by the bacteria.
So, the next time someone talks about chocolates causing all the tooth decay, tell them it is not that bad, you can have your chocolate and eat it too!!