Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rini KumariYour feedback matters!
I have very pain in my legs sometimes and I have head ache in my head every day and stomach pain. What should I do?
Hi My wife was pregnant and after 27 weeks she got aborted on 18th february 2015. We don't know the exact reason but doctor said it was because of lack of rest. She was doing normal household work and she is mother to 2 babies of 7 years and 3. 5 years. Even after 2 months her health is not ok. She is suffering from body pain especially in the right leg (opposite side of knee) and right hand. She is also having little bleeding occasionally. Not only blood some other white particles are also coming out. Whenever she is walking or doing work for some time, she is not feeling well. We consulted 2-3 gynecology doctors but they are taking it too simple. Any one please help.
Hii, early morning suddenly I have light favor and back pain. I have some tablets, but little bit confused which tablet I taken. please suggested me 1) Dolopar -650 tab 2) Solvincold 3) starfix -02 4) omicool -0 5) Eboy-M.
I am suffering from Cervical spondylosis since 4 years. I have to work on computer last 25 years. So my c4 and c5 gap seen in xray. At that time I am not working on computer continuously. But I have lift heavy weight problem may be occur hand joint pain please give me meal chart. And regular ayurvedic medicine, at present homeopathic medicine take last 4 years.
He is suffering from chest pain. Then we went to one doctor and we took X-ray. Doctor said muscle pain. And we exactly donno what is the reason for his chest pain.
Hello! I am preparing for sub inspector examination where I have to run much from last few days I am having much pain at my lower knee can I use pain killer acenofinac does it effects much? Planing to use for more 10 day can I use or should I quit? Give me a instant relief solutions from leg pains where I should concentrate on running! Thank you in advance!
I have headache & backache problem last 2 month. And Not well sleep. Feel weakness and also stressed.
I belong 2 defence service. An arthroscopic ACL reconstruction surgery has already been done in my left knee. So my question is that whether I can able to continue further job or not if yes then can I be fit again as before or little less than previous. Can I run n walk in future or not. Pls answer it.
Sir my self ashok kumar pradhan my wife was suffering from joint and muscle pain 2 years ago the pain origin is foot knee palm and elbow she is continuing alopathic medicine nut don't relive the pain I ask you what shall I do her blood esr 85 ,esr 10.1.
Hi , my name is Ruma Patnaik. I am suffering body pain any time like knees pain , hand pain. Feeling weak .Please suggest.
Is der any relation between shoulder injury and chest muscle? Coz I have shoulder injury, but sometime there is a muscular pain in chest area also.
I have back pain before 3 years. I have checked MRI test in hospital that result show the mild disc dics bulge noted at L4 and L5 level intending the thecal sac without neurological compression. Doctor has given pain relief tablets but no get relaxation. Please give me solution.
I am suffering from lower back pain as well as poor erection for the past 1 year due to masturbation. Kindly provide me a solution to overcome from this problem.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Acupressure can prove to be extremely effective if you are looking for non-medicinal solutions to treat musculoskeletal problems, such as back pain, sports injuries, arthritis, etc. Acupressure is the application of putting firm pressure on the areas on the body which are swollen, agitated or tense by massaging the acupoints (specific points in the body). Acupressure believes that relieving these areas of pressure reduces the pain.
Here are some musculoskeletal problems that can be healed by acupressure:
- Arthritis: Those who seek acupressure as an alternative treatment for pain are mostly suffering from arthritis (a disease characterised by chronic joint inflammation and cartilage degeneration). Acupressure applies pressure on the inflamed joints.
- Back pain: Back pain is a common problem that can affect anyone irrespective of his or her age. Acupressure acts to relieve the points where the muscles are too tense and helps to tone or support the muscles which have become weak with disuse.
- Chronic pain: Unrelenting pain can stem from many causes. Acupressure focuses on the pain and the pain signals when treating chronic pain. The acupoint of the pain and the nerves are gently massaged to relieve the pain.
- Fibromyalgia: Traumatic injury to the soft tissue, emotional trauma or severe illness can cause fibromyalgia. It is non-inflammatory in nature and often leads to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (a troublesome disorder with symptoms of deep fatigue, sleeping problems, pain, etc.). Acupressure can greatly improve the fatigue and sleeplessness that fibromyalgia causes.
- Tendonitis: The tendon connects the tissue to the bone, and tendonitis is the condition when the tendon is inflamed. Acupressure helps in reducing the inflammation and easing mobility restrictions.
- Sciatica: The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the body, stretching from the lower spine to the back of the foot. So when this nerve is agitated, pain radiates from the lower back to the foot. This condition is called sciatica. The acupoints in sciatica are the lower back and the hip. Acupressure effectively loosens the muscles in these regions and reduces inflammation.
- Sports injuries: Strains and sprains are common sports injuries, which mostly affect athletes. Acupressure has anti-inflammatory benefits that can help heal severely injured tendons, ligaments or muscle. Acupressure also plays a huge role in restoring and retraining the body, especially if you are an athlete and play high-demand sports.
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome: Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which the pressure increases on the median nerve as it goes through the carpal tunnel, and this causes wrist pain. Acupressure involves the use of directed pressure to specific acupuncture points on the surface of the body.
- Insomnia: Insomnia is a sleep disorder. The Acupressure Points between your heel and anklebones (on both sides) have traditionally been used to relieve and prevent insomnia.
- Migraines: Acupuncture is used to effectively treat primary headaches, namely tension and migraine, which are the most common.