Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Rima JainYour feedback matters!
I have a throat irritation with white bumps under the tongue for last two weeks. I had taken antibiotics for throat irritation and also tried turmeric mixed milk but no response yet now.Please tell.
Sir/ madam I have problem in my throat .I am having pus filled particle on my left side of epiglottis and I have pus on my tonsils and my tonsils also swollen .I have this problem from 3 months .past I had smoking habit I quit that habit 4 months ago.
I have sinus and some kind of fluid like cough is coming in my mouth in very short intervals and uneasy throat. Blocked nose while sleeping. Please help.
I am 50 years old. My hearing in the right ear was suddenly impaired resulting in vertigo. Ent specialists have diagonised the impairment due to minier's decease, which causes accumulation of liquid in the inner ear. They also say that their is no cures. My hearing in the right ear is 50 percent with higher frequencies muted. My hearing in the left ear has become 20per ent higher than normal. Kindly advise for any resolution.
Sir in my ear I hear there's is continuous noise. This is because of high volume sound I in marriage. I went hospital where ptr say all clear. But this noise is heard in my right ear is still there. Doctors gave me vitamins tablets but there is no effect on my right ear. Please give me solutions as soon as possible.
I have got snoring problem ,sound is very loud Please suggest something how to overcome the problem.
I am having pain in my throat and chest while drinking water and sometimes feels like heart has stopped, pain in chestbone and throat when drinking water or food. I suffer from allergic bronchitis. Is it related to food pipe pain or how.
I have a feeling of thick sticky mucous in my throat that will not move up or down. When by a miracle I can get something up, it is clear, sticky, thick and glue like. The abundance is cyclical throughout the day- some times worse than others. Seems to be worse when I eat (anything. I constantly have to clear my throat, which is unproductive.
Hi, dear all. This is naresh from vizag, aged about 26 years. Previously I was operated by doctors on sinusitis with septum case. But I didn't get back my smelling sense. So please tell me what I have to do now. I'm fully suffering with this problem. Please suggest to get some best solution for this.
Dr. I have throat pain and simple pimple like projections in my throat. And I vomited yellowish sour water once. .my doctor said me that the valve connecting between oesophagus and stomach is open and so my throat is acidic. I use to have a limited amount of food. I do not use to drink colas and pepsi and other drinks.
Continuously spitting, can't able to swallow, pain in below chin and above throat. Quick cure. Very problematic.
Mere gale me 6 saal se lgta hai kuch atka hua hai Maine kafi medicine liye Per koi faiyda nhi hua. Gale ke specialist ke pass bhi gya yha tak ki Maine 6-8 month tak homeopathy medicine bhi liye Per koi faiyda nhi hua please suggest what can do?
Hi my name is anil gupta 30 years old struggling with snoring Getting snoring biggerly even iam waking up with my snore please suggest on this.
I am 57 years old and have pain in knees feet and hip joint got ra tests done given d mare for 3 moths but due to severe tonsillitis stopped med v weak throat and tonsils get inflamed doc says it is allergy but my white cell count comes elevated by 2/3 thousand when tonsillitis occurs what specific disease it cold be.
I have undergone septoplasty a year ago. After 2-3 months I needed to eat antibiotics because I faced problem of congestion and mucus for 1-2 month I was on antibiotics as 10 day doze. Now since 4 months I am doing neti to clean nose I morning I never feel problem during day but when I wake up I fell scratchy throat amd mucus. Also when I stop doing my nose swell and develops a bump at night (in those days also if I do neti)
Yesterday I did push ups and today My ear is buzzing since morning. This was happened 2 days ago after doing push ups. And it's becoz of exercise or is there any problem in my ear.
Ear aches are a common complaint for many children. An ear infection can be explained as an inflammation of the middle ear. Unlike other aches, this one cannot be soothed by scratching or applying pressure and hence makes children cranky. Ear infections are usually triggered by bacteria or viruses. This causes inflammation that narrows the tube in the ear and allows fluid to build up. This fluid buildup is responsible for the pain.
However, not all ear infections need to be treated with medication. When it comes to treating ear aches in children, picking a natural remedy is a much better option ,since it has no side effects and can address the root cause of the infection. Here are a few natural remedies for earaches:
- Compress: Hot and cold compresses are very effective ways of treating pain and can be used for earaches as well. Place an ice pack or a warm, moist compress over the ear to soothe the ache. Heat relaxes the muscles and stimulates blood flow while ice controls inflammation and swelling. Hot and cold compresses should not be applied for over 20 minutes at a time.
- Water: Some actions can help open up the eustachian tube to the middle ear. Swallowing is one such action. To encourage your child to swallow, offer him lots of fluids.
- Oil: Before using oil to treat an earache ensure that your child is not suffering from a ruptured eardrum and there is no fluid leaking from the ear. Pouring a few drops of warm olive oil or sesame oil can help soothe the pain by opening up the eustachian tube. It can also prevent the buildup of excessive ear wax and form a protective layer on the outer ear against bacteria and other infections.
- Elevate the head: Elevating a child's head can help improve sinus drainage. When it comes to children, instead of using a pillow below their head, place the pillow below the mattress to create a gradual slope.
- Onion: Onions can be used in many different ways to treat earaches. You could either juice an onion and put a few drops of the same in the ear or slice an onion in half and heat it before placing it over the ear like an ear muff. Onion contains anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties that help soothe earaches effectively and quickly.
If the earache does not reduce or if there is a discharge from the ear, do not continue to self treat it and consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: "Common Ear Infections: What You Should Know About Them"