Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Reena YadavYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Lokendra Tomar and I am a weight loss and wellness coach. I believe in sharing knowledge so that you can live disease free life.
Sardiyo me, apne dekha hoga ki kuch logo ko thand bohot zada lagti hai. Hath per thande rehte hai, constipation rehti hai, skin dry rehti hai specially ghutne se neeche ki skin zada dry or itchy rehti hai, chai or coffee ki craving zada hoti hai. Wazan aasani se badh to jata hai but kam bohot mushkil se hota hai, aise logo ka metabolism bohot he slow hota hai, and they are the patients of under active Thyroid. Humara thyroid gland humare gale me hota hai or iska kam hai body temperature maintain karna. Agar humara body temperature sahi hai to hmara metabolic engine theek se chalta rehta hai, lekin age temperature low rahega to metabolic engine dheere chalega or metabolism slow hojaega.
Kese pata chalega ki humara thyroid gland theek se kaam kar raha hai ya nahi? Or humara metabolism engine slow hai ya nhi?
Bohot asani se hum iska pata laga sakte hai. subah uth ke aap apna body temperature naapiye. Normally humara body temperature hota hai 98.6 Degree F. Agar humara body temperature 98 Degree F tak bhi hai, subah 6-6:30 baje tak, tab bhi metabolism theek hai. Lekin body temperature agr 98 se neeche ja rha hai ( jese ki 97.6,96,97), iska matlab humara metabolism kam hai.
Slow metabolism aur temperature ko agar hum corelate karne ki koshish kare, jese ki kam aanch pe chai banae to chai banne me time lagta hai or agr tez aanch pe chai bnae to chai banne me kam time lagta hai. Isi tarah jab humare body temperature low rehta hai, tab humara metabolism slow rehta hai. Or jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai un logo ne dekha hoga ki. Jin logo ne chemistry padhi hai, unhe yeh yaad bhi hoga ki rate of a bio chemical reaction is directly proportional to the temperature. To jese jese temperature badhega, wese he speed of a bio chemical reaction badh jaegi. To jin logo ka thyroid weak hota hai, un logo ka body temperature kam jota hai, unko thand zada lagti hai aur wazan ghataane me b difficulty hoti hai. Wo kam khate hai tab bhi unka wazan nahi kam ho pata hai.
Is tarah ke logo ka body structure kuch is tarah dikhta hai, pet round tyre jesa dikhai deta hai. Love handles me zada fat deposit hota hai.
Agar humara body temperature kam hai to hume thermogenic food khana chaie. Thermogenic food protein aur fat ke base pe hote hai, jese egg, chicken, nuts, badam, or spices me black pepper, ginger, in cheezo ko zada khana chaie. Aisi cheeze khane se body me heat milti hai or low body temperature ko overcome karne me help milti hai.
Nutrition- Hume Thyroid gland ko support karna chaie, thyroid gland ko support karne ke lie jo T4 banta hai use nutients ki zarurat hoti hai. Jese ki Tyrosine amino acid, zinc, selenium, iodine, aise nutrients hume body ko dene chaie.
Jo hum tablet use karte hai Lipoquick bullet, isme wo sare nutrients hote hai jo humare thyroid glands ko support karte hai. Aur apke thyroid gland poora thyroxin hormone banate hai, aur apna body temperature maintain kar sakte hai. Apko ye tablet subah uthte he khali pet khani hai. Ise lene se apko wazan reduce karne me nhi asaani hogi.
To agar apka wazzn nahi ghat raha hai to aap roz subah uth ke ek tablet Lipoquick ki khae, thermogenic food khae. Aisa karne se apko bohot asani hogi.
Aur agar ap mjhse personally consult karna chahte hai to ap mere clinic pe aa sakte hai, ya fir online consultation Lybrate ke through bhi le sakte hai.
She is having her period on 18 to 23. She had anal sex on 10 Jan. As her period was supposed to come on 18 jan but it came late on 23 Jan. Lot of blood came out. She is feeling tired. She is worried as she knows that periods can came in pregnancy to. What to do now. Is she pregnant?
Health benefits of kiwifruit
What fruit provides 273% of the daily recommended amount of vitamin c in every one-cup serving – five times that of an orange, and is a natural immune booster that staves off colds and flu? it's kiwifruit, of course! its vitamin k amount is impressive, too – best known for its role in helping blood clot, or coagulation, properly and providing an 89% daily value.
Kiwifruits contain good amounts of vitamin a (great for skin, bone, and tooth development, and protected vision, including protection against macular degeneration), and vitamin e (twice the amount found in avocados, with nearly half the calories), along with potassium to balance the body's electrolytes and limiting hypertension and high blood pressure. The copper in kiwifruit is especially good for children, supporting healthy development in infants, especially in the areas of bone growth and brain development, and also for the formation of healthy red blood cells and building immunity against disease.
Kiwifruit is also one of the few foods rich in vitamin b6, which supports the immune system. B6 is particularly important for healthy fetuses and pregnant or breastfeeding women. The folate in kiwifruit protects against birth defects, heart disease, and cancer; healthy amounts of fiber keep the system running smoothly, reducing the risk of diverticulitis and carcinogens in the body. Finally, the antioxidant power in kiwifruits delivers similar effects when it comes to neutralizing free radicals that can damage cells and cause inflammation and cancer.
However, consume kiwifruit in moderation because it contains fructose, which may be harmful to your health in excessive amounts.
My daughter is in the 4th month of pregnancy. During her 3rd month of pregnancy, she once had bleeding problem all of a sudden while passing urine. She was rushed to Columbia Asia hospital where a scan was taken. The doctor later told that the unborn baby's heartbeat was OK but weren't able to diagnose the cause of the bleeding. She was prescribed medicines for the same. I was told that light bleeding was still persisting sometimes. Apart from this, she has bile secretion from the mouth that she says is it is sour and unstoppable. As such she has to keep spitting every minute. Due to which she has lost sleep since since a month, when this spitting of bile saliva started. Hence please advice to get relief from bile generation which has been tormenting her for over a month. On receipt of reply, will book for a phone appointment. Thanks in anticipation.
My mother age is 55, she suffered with pregnancy bag out going, please tell me pregnancy bag removal operation?
I have one lump in right breast. There is no pain. The lump have movement also. If it is any serious problem?
Obesity is a common problem in today’s world; especially with the changing food habits, increased stress levels and poor lifestyle choices coming into play. In women, weight gain can primarily occur because of hormonal imbalances and pregnancy. The various causes of weight gain in women are:
- Menopause: On reaching menopause, hormonal imbalances can increase appetite and lead to weight gain.
- Stress and pregnancy: Pregnancy is a period when a woman tends to eat a lot and put on weight. Pregnancy can also result in piling up of stress because of the anticipation as the D-day draws nearer; increased stress levels lead you to eat more and you tend to put on more weight, thus increasing risks of suffering from obesity eventually.
- Diseases: Complications in the liver and the kidneys may cause you to gain weight.
There are many options that a woman can opt for weight loss. Some of the best non surgical treatment for weight loss is:
- Ultrasonic lipolysis: This is a non-surgical technique to reduce fat from abdomen, thighs, hips, back etc.It involves HIFU (high intensity focalized ultrasound) wherein, ultrasonic waves are directed on areas in the body which have excess fat. The process involves removing fat tissues through the natural drainage system of the body i.e. the lymph system.
- Endermology: Endermology is a technique that is used to increase blood circulation and reduce cellulite (persistent layered fat) content in the body. The procedure entails using rollers which are rolled on the skin to stretch the connective tissues, which results in cellulite reduction. It also revitalizes the tissues in the body and prevents bloating. The treatment is painless and is known to relax the tissues in the body.
- Mesotherapy: Mesotherapy is a non-surgical technique that is used to reduce fat from the body. The procedure involves administering medications to the concerned areas of the body which have excess amounts of fat by means of injections. It enhances the circulatory and immune system of the body; it is a painless procedure and does not require post-surgical recovery time and so considered as a best weight loss treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic Physician.
Am 35 weeks pregnant. In my last scanning it us found that my baby is laying facing down and so that I am feeling less movements. Is there any problem bcz of that.
My wife is pregnant from 14 days and she suffered from thyroid and she take thyroid medicine. Is it safe to take thyroid medicine in pregnancy.
I get burning and swelling after the inter course with partner and I have baby of 2 years and its normal delivery.
Is getting menstrual periods after 3 months safe? what can be wrong in my body that I didnt get my periods for 3 months?
Hi. After contacted with my husband I got lots of bleeding in my personal part , I was so worried now , what happened next now , I have to take any Medical treatment or what?
Hi last night I had a sex with my wife. At the middle of the journey condom was teared so sperm goes inside so I don't have a plan for a baby now. And I have small son 2 and half months and my wife is feeding milk to my baby so do I can give contraceptive pills or any other option to stop pregnancy please let me know.
Sir we used fluconazole tablets, cipzen-D and taxim-o. But no use. We used this course many times. Want permanent solution.
Hello Dr. After having a successful pregnancy and a baby of 6. Yrs old, I tried twice bt miscarried. One miscarriage happened after 5 months pregnancy n other after two months. In both case there was growth prob in the baby. Wat may be the reason?
Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old female. Recently I have suffered from intermenstrual bleeding with a burning sensation. I am also suffering from vaginal itching and irregular period all of a sudden. Please help.
I am 30 years female, I am having irregular periods. I am not having thyroid problem, my scan report is normal. My weight is 62. Please send solution for this problem. I am having this problem from starting itself. When I take meprate only I got periods.
5 ways sex makes you look more beautiful
If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
Regular sex can do so much more than give you toe-curling orgasms, it can actually leave you looking and feeling good.
Here are 5 ways this happens.
1. You glow:
When you have frequent sex, the production of estrogen, a hormone which contributes to healthier hair and skin increases. In the process, the collagen production also increases keeping your skin firm, soft. If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
2. Great workout:
Good sex is dirty, sweaty and can leave you panting with the kind of exhaustion you get from hitting the gym. Recent research suggested that women burn 3.1 calories and men burn 4.2 calories for every minute of sex that they have. So, more sex means more weight loss, and this will cause you to feel great and confident in your body
3. Beats depression:
The orgasms can be your ultimate antidepressant. When you reach the climax your body releases the compound serotonin which is responsible for making you feel happy and content. When you are less depressed, you feel happier. When you are happy you smile which does a lot to improve your beauty.
4. Reduces stress:
Stress can show on your face and make you look dull and tired. When you reach the climax during sex, a huge amount of oxytocin is released in your body. Oxytocin can lower the production of the stress hormone, cortisol.
5. More attractive:
When you have sex, you release pheromones which make you look very attractive. So know that sex is only making you appear more beautiful to the opposite sex
An eating disorder, mostly appears when your food habits reach levels of extremity. Anorexia nervosa and Bulimia are two main and the most common eating disorders found in men and women. One is the lower extreme while the other is the higher extreme in terms of food intake.
1. Anorexia: People who are affected with anorexia think of themselves to be very overweight in spite of actually being very slim and thin. Anorexia inflicted people consume less than a thousand calories per day. They exercise rigorously and try to find more ways to lose weight. They vomit a lot due to the insufficient diet and suffer more. The treatment for anorexia nervosa generally includes a mix of mental treatment, and regulated weight gain program. An anorexia patient should seek treatment as early as possible. The best ways to deal with anorexia are:
Psychological Treatment: Various psychological treatments can be used to cure anorexia of different stages. They are cognitive analytic therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, interpersonal therapy, focal psychodynamic therapy. A family's response is also an important psychological factor. Proper encouragement and effort should be given.
Weight gain program: This measure will guide an anorexic patient to improve his diet habits and slowly gain weight. A patient is monitored carefully, traits are recognized and a likewise diet pattern is given.
2. Bulimia: Bulimia nervosa is another category of eating disorder. The main characteristic of this disorder is overeating in the highest level. Binge eating is observed, followed by attempts by the affected individual to lose weight. A bulimic patient is constantly trapped in the cycle of overeating and then thinking about losing weight.
Maybe you do not like the idea of binge eating and fear getting obese, but once affected by bulimia a patient cannot follow this and binge eats. Later, they adopt extreme measures for losing weight. The primary methods to deal with bulimia are:
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy, or talk therapy includes examining your bulimia and related issues with an expert. It is proven that these sorts of psychotherapies restrict the symptoms of bulimia. The three modes of psychotherapy include- Cognitive-behavioral therapy, Family-based therapy and Interpersonal psychotherapy.
- Medications: Medicines such as anti-depressants can be taken by bulimia patients along with psychotherapy. Prozac is a recommended and effective medicine.
- Proper diet plan: For bulimia affected patients, having a proper balanced diet is very essential. A diet expert should be consulted, who will make the most essential food pattern for you. Undertaking a weight loss program is also recommended.
Eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia should be avoided, and you should know the best ways to deal with them.