Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Reena YadavYour feedback matters!
I am a 27 year old female who has hypothyroidism and PCOD. The conditions are well under control. However, I have been noticing plaque on my teeth in the past few weeks. I brush twice a day and I don't understand why I've got the bacterial-food film. Now, there are two questions I want to ask. 1- Is the plaque due to thyroid or the medications I am taking. 2- Is teeth cleaning/ scaling now the option for me? HELP!
My wife is 44 years old, On the time of menses bleeding it was too much and stay about 1 week. Please advise.
I listen So many females getting breast milk on between 15 to 20 years age on maturity. Is it true. Can you explain. And Milk come out On teen age years between 15 to 20 years age. When it will produces on breast.
TTC since 8 months. I have one tube block. From last 3 months I was on clomifene citrate. This month I had hcg 5000 injection on 14 day, said to have intercourse for 3 days and gave duphaston from 17th day. On 23rd, 24th day I found a brown discharge in vagina but not in panty. Again on 27th day n 28th same thing. Is this spotting is side effects of above inj. And tablets or anything else. Even though egg gets ruptured from 3 months why pregnancy is not happening in my case.
I am 24. From last 3 months, my periods are lasting for 3 days. I used to have 5 day normal bleeding but past 3 months, the bleeding is heavy on first 2 days and 3rd days ita very scanty-only that when I wipe with a tissue, I see something. Is it of concern that all of a sudden the length of periods have reduced?
DON'T ACT THE 7 ACTIONS BELOW AFTER YOU HAVE A MEAL.
* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
* Don't eat fruits immediately -When you eat your fruits with meals, the fruit is stuck in the stomach along with the contents of the meals and cannot reach the intestines in time. Lying there they get spoilt and spoil the remaining food in the stomach too. Thus it is recommended that you eat a fruit at least one hour after eating a meal or before your meal and preferably in the morning with empty stomach. It is in the morning that the body can best use the nutrients in the fruit and get enough energy to start the day.
* Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.It is preferable to drink tea an hour after meals.
* Don't loosen your belt -Fiction, not particularly bad for you!
We generally have an attitude that a good meal is that which forces us to loosen our belts. However, loosening the belt is bad, not because it causes the intestines to twist or block but because it means that you have over eaten to a level that you are uncomfortable. Loosening of the belt may also cause you to feel comfortable once again which means you may continue overeating.
So eat only to the extent that you can be comfortable without loosening your belt!
* Don't bathe - Bathing after meal will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.
* Don't walk about -Fact, it is bad for you! Walking directly after meals is a bad idea, it can result to acid reflux and indigestion. However, walking about half an hour after meals is known to be good for you. Researchers in the Department of Exercise Science at the University of South Carolina, have found that walking after exercise is a good way to burn energy.
The point to note is when to walk, you should ideally walk for about 10 minutes and only 20-30 minutes after meal to prevent acid reflux and stomach upsets.
* Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.
1) Oral sex and anal sex are 100% safe
Yes, to your surprise, it is a sex myth and the truth is that all sexually transmitted diseases that are transferred through unprotected vaginal sex can also be caught through all kinds of anal or oral sex. Medical science has proved that there are more chances of catching an STD infection through unprotected anal sex as compared with oral or vaginal sex.
2) First time sex will not make you pregnant
You can never foresee when odds are against you so you should not take the risk. A woman is as likely to conceive with first time sex as she will do anytime in her later life provided she does so in her fertile days.
3) Having sex during periods will never make you pregnant
Logically speaking, there are no chances of getting pregnant when you have your periods but if someone has a longer cycle or bleeds between the periods, it is quite possible. Moreover, when a woman has a short cycle and she has sex by last two to three days of her menstrual cycle, she can conceive because sperms will stay in her body for up to 72 hours.
4) Two condoms work better than one
One condom is enough to get the job done and there is no need to use two. In America, they test each latex condom for holes before packing it to the box. Regular and correct use of condoms will save you from many sexually transmitted diseases and other sex consequences.
5) Drinking alcohol guarantees better performance in bed
No, this is not true because alcohol takes out your ability to make sensible decisions and you can make risky choices. When you’re drunk, you can decide to have sex with someone you don’t want otherwise. It will not spice up the experience rather it can give you regrets.
I have married 9 months ago I tried to anal relation with my wife but when I tried anal relation she was crying due to pain so how to do? Please advise.
I am female 28 height 5.10 weight 70 kg I eat 4 roti in day. Daal fruits nd milk but still my hemoglobin is 9.My legs infact full body paining through out the day I feel low. No energy left in me I feel weak wht is this is this symbol of any disease? Pls tell me proper diet for this.
I am 52 years old and still I am getting periods after every 6month. In general I knew that menopause occur at the age of 50. I want to know is this normal to have periods even at 52 years or should I have to consult any gynecologist?
I have breast problem, that is loose n dark. Nd I wanna lift n fix in shape my breast. My vagina is too loose.
Hello doctor Am 12 weeks pregnant. And due to morning sickness eating very less food will it affect my baby? And also stress and crying so much at this point of pregnancy will it harm my baby? After crying I had little pain in my abdomen. How to know my baby is fine or not? I had scan at 11 weeks and everything was fine in it.
My wife has a lump in her left breast and she also did USG guided FNAC as per homoeopathy doctor. The report reveals that she is having a tumor. So what you people suggest? Shall I go for operation or it can be vanished with any medicine. Please reply.
My periods are 7 days late which has never happened I also did a pregnancy test but it's negative and also last month to delay my periods I had medicines for 2 days yet it came on the scheduled day I don't know what is happening.
I smoke daily. Does smoking prevent my pregnancy? Does I need to quit smoking in order to get pregnant?
I am 25 yrs female. I missed my last period which usually comes in middle of month n thick white vaginal discharge is present some day. Even feeling tired, loss of appetite, irritable and warm body this days. I hope I am not pregnant or have gynecological problem.
5 Facts About Maternal Weight Gain in Pregnancy
1) Every now and then we find expectant women fussing about too much or too little weight gain during their pregnancy. One must remember that the absolute weight of the mother is not an indicator of the baby's well being inside the womb. Instead, another indicator called as the Basal metabolic Index (BMI- taken as a ratio of weight in kg/ height in m2) is more useful.
2) A normal healthy woman should have a BMI of 20-25 at the start of her pregnancy and the total average weight gain that she should achieve is between 12-16 kg spread over 9 months. Around 50% of this weight should be gained in the last three months of pregnancy. For women whose BMI is more than this value, should target less overall weight gain and vice-versa.
For example, if a woman weighs 80kg at the start of her pregnancy and is 1.72m(172 cm or 5-7feet) tall, her BMI would be approximately 27 and the average weight gain during pregnancy should now be between 7- 11.5 kg. Given below are approximate weight gain allowed for BMI values:
BMI Interpretation Recommended weight gain in pregnancy
1 15-20 Underweight 12.5-18 kg
2 20-25 Desirable weight 11.5-16 kg
3 25-30 Overweight 7-11.5 kg
4 30 and above Serious obesity 5-9 kg
3) Women who start their pregnancies at a higher than normal BMI are at higher risk of pregnancy-related complications but pregnancy is not the time for dieting or other weight loss procedures. One should aim to have a balanced approach and limit the total gain within the permissible range.
4) Some women loose 1-2 kg of weight in the first three months of pregnancy due to poor appetite and frequent vomiting. This is totally acceptable as long as their general health is not affected and there are no ketones appearing in their urine.Similarly, there might be times anytime during pregnancy when the weight gain would slow down or a woman may loose weight also due to poor appetite or loose motions.
5) At times, there would be a very rapid maternal weight gain in a span of a few weeks. Again there is no correlation with the baby's weight gain. Please have a look at your food intake and if there is no significant difference with the previous weeks, then have your blood pressure checked because water retention and swelling in the feet are common reasons for a sudden weight gain. Please ensure that you continue to hydrate your skin in this situation, to avoid getting too many stretch marks. Quick weight gain around the belly and thighs has been suggested as the number one reasons for excessive stretch marks.
PCOS a common problem with women of present generation can be very well treated with Homeopathy