Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Reena SharmaYour feedback matters!
From last one week I am facing problem below my abs ring like structure are forming which makes itching very badly, what shall I do? Please advice.
I have black spots on my face. What should I do to cure them and I have have black spots around my eyes.
My hair are like very dry. They don't stay wet even when I put gel. Or serum for the look. How can I make my hair shine because all they have got is rough look.
I have a wheatish complexion with oily and acne prone skin. I want to turned it into glowing shinny skinthatshould be radiant flawless. How can I do this in a easy way as I don't that much time to give for skin?
I am a girl 25 yr age I am having pimples (acne) reddish marks and pores (holes) in face. I am having this acne problem since last 4-5 years I have tried many creams suggested by doctors like Erytop Gel and currently using clinmiskin gel. Can you pls help me out with this problem.
How to reduces our hairs loss plese sir tell me about this kind of disease and how it treatment for this disease as soon as possible thank you
I rubbed my cheeks and injured it. And got hyperpigmentation after its recovery? How to remove hyperpigmentation?
My mom has burning sensation inside mouth in tongue also she feel difficulty in eating hot and little spicy food. Doctor give some vitamin b complex medicine n she has no allergy or any diseases from past this is first time happen and also color of lips turned little black. Plez suggest what to eat to give relief or to make it fine. She is 42 year.
2. Avoid lip licking
3. Avoid glycerine or any other product for lip
4. You may apply cold ghee (not warm)
5. Apply some lip balm medicated according to your lip darkness.
I am suffering from headache, body pain and sometime itching problems from last 15 days daily. But headache problem was from last 16 years & I want full body check up as well scanning . I want to know where the issue was I am 31 year old but I look like 22 years old boy Please give me some suggestion .
I have pimples on my shoulders and back. This problem is there since from many years. Some time there will be large pimples with lot of pain. Can I get some suggestions reg this and also there are black pimple marks.
I age is 29 years old, unmarried. My hairs are going to damage regularly. After a single comb, I loss my number of hairs.Kindly provide me solution please.
Psoriasis appears as patches of silvery scales or red areas on the legs, knees, arms, elbows, scalp, ears and back. Toes and fingernails can lose their luster and develop ridges and pits. Often hereditary, this condition is linked to a rapid growth of cells in the skin’s outer layer. These growths on the epidermis never mature. Whereas a normal skin cell matures and passes from the bottom layer of the skin to the epidermis in the bout 28 days, psoriatic cells from in about eight days, causing scaly patches that spread to cover larger and lager areas. The condition is not contagious.
Psoriasis generally follows a pattern of periodic flare- ups alternating with periods of remission, most commonly beginning between the ages of fifteen and twenty- five. Among other things, attacks can be triggered by nervous tension, stress, illness, injury, surgery, cuts, poison ivy, viral or bacterial infection, sunburn, overuse of drugs, lithium, and beta- blockers a type of medication frequently prescribed for experience an associated arthritis that is similar to rheumatoid arthritis and that is difficult to treat.
- Eat a diet that is composed of 50 percent raw foods and includes plenty of fruits, grains, and vegetables include fish in the diet as well.
- Get plenty of dietary fiber. Fiber is critical for maintaining a healthy colon. Many fiber components, such as apple pectin and psyllium husks, are able to bind to bowel toxins and promote their excretion in the feces. Also follow the program for colon cleansing. A clean colon is very important.
- Use fish oil, flaxseed oil, or primrose oil supplements. They contain ingredients that interfere with the production that promotes the inflammatory acid a natural substance that promotes the inflammatory response and makes the lesions of psoriasis turn red and swell. Red meat and dairy products contain AA. Avoid these foods.
- Apply seawater to the affected area with cotton several times a day.
- Use cold-pressed flaxseed, or soybean oils.
- Do not consume citrus fruits, fried foods, processed foods, saturated fats (found in meat and dairy products), sugar, or white flour.