Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in GREATER NOIDA. and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am feeling full right arm numbness and pain (mild) from last one month. Both Numbness and pain are not continue kindly suggest what to do.
I my fingers are shaking continuously. While doing routine task. Same thing had brother. What is my tremor. What should may I do.
65 year old male diabetic since 38 yeras take insulin 2 dose daily 22 morn and same eve. Have concern my underfeet specially toes feel numb daily. Long time problem. Presently heavy phlegm and cough upon sleeping or when exposed to fan or aircon only while lying. Please advise. Sugar levels are 160 fasting. Am weighing 100kg and height 6 feet.
Hello Dr. Mere sir me left side drd rehta h 6 month pehle CT scan karwaya tha Khuch ni aaya. Dr. NE migrane btaya but Ab Khuch Dino se mere left eye me Kone me drd hota h sir drd k saath saath. Jb m karwat Leti hu Tb jyada hota h. Or thoda thoda jabde me b. Koi serious problem to nhi h na. Suggeste Dr.
I am a 27 years old female. I have back pain (sit area) since last 2 years. Pain increase even sit on chair for half an hour. It is not tolerable. Yes. I suffering by neurological symptoms like numbness, paresthesia, weakness in limbs.
Can migraine & varicose be treated by the elrctropathy for permanently. Give address of doctor near karol bagh. Who can treat it with guarantee & charitably.
Sir I am 51 yes old and I am suffering from neuralgia since 2.5 yes Till now I have not taken any medicine I feel pain between my left nose and lip It occurs 2 to 5 times a day and the frequency is 3 sec to 10 sec It dose not occur every day but 10 to 15 day than it slow down 10 day approximately Now I am taking Mazetol 200mg once a day since 10 days and it is like a miracle my pain is in control 85% So my question is am I going right? And is the dose OK? And how long I should take it Sir I am a diabetic patient and I take 5 mg glibenclamide once a day after meal my sugar count is 160 to 170 before and 230 to 240 after my at is 79 kg I request to give me proper guidance Thanks in advance.
Jab may rat me sota hu to jab mai so kar jagta to mera hath ya pair jhan jhane lagta hai.Please help.
Hi sir I'm facing pain in nerve kind thing left testicle undergone ultrasound test for testicles result normal no kidney stones normal pancreas no epididymis orchitis fatty changes in liver and normal undergone diagnosis at Apollo hospital Hyderabad with Subramanyam urologist he said infection in nerve carrying semen and suggested me with GABANTIN 300 mg when I stop using medicine I'm getting pain again pls help me!
Form two to three day I have brain pain and I not sleep form two to three day and it is very pain full.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine. These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees. Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 32 years old man and have no sensation in my above forehead for last 23 years. What should I do?
I am having sleep paralysis I see things when I am awake it's real or a myth if it is really happening how to cure it is there any medicine fr it.
And for metabolism take half tea spoon turmeric powder early morning with water.