Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
I am 19 years old. I am obsessed with female breast. My mind always look at them. I want to get rid of my mind habit. I do not know how it has developed over the years. Twice in week I have an irresistible urge to check net about females breast. I know its a milk feeding organ which woman develop during stages of puberty. My obsession has become a distraction. And I am unable to concentrate. What would happen if I get married and gave birth to a female child. What will the child think of his dad. How to treat it, please tell.
I am 25 years old I am suffering from anxiety and stress ride off it and it is effecting my personal life too .how control and have balance life style Help me out.
Hi I am 38 yr old working woman but I can not sleep well because all the time something is going on in my mind. How can I help my self for solve all my mentally depressions. I can do my work well in home and office
My Daughter 2.5 years old has very bad cough with Vomiting. Given all kinds of syrup. Nothing help her out. Very tensed. Do not know what to do. Please suggest me something.
I am 21 years old, I am getting depression for every failure, I am having lot of problems to solve, can please help me in this problem, thank you.
I can not concentrate much time with books. I get frustrated too fast and cannot find a comfort zone for me then onwards. Pls suggest me best possible way fot concentration.
I am married and keep on falling in love with girls or women who are already engaged or married. I. worse, I express my feelings to them and lose their friendship aldo. Presently I am involved with my wife's niece who knows it. I don't want to lose her friendship. Her every thought makes me weak and drained out emotionally and spiritually. Can we be friends again? Can I help myself come out of this dilemma?
Hi am 23 male. I am lack in communication because of that I don't have any friends. For me it seems like everyone is acting. If I say something true they will say m rude and stop talking to me. Just help me how to talk with people without hurting their feelings I really want to have friends.
I am a smoking person. I regularly smoking every day and now I go to got the marriage so I want to quite the smoking. Advice me.
Over the years, infidelity has surfaced as the single most common reason that has the ability to shatter and dismantle a perfectly happy relationship. Infidelity can occur in any and every form of relationship and in each of them it is deemed as unacceptable and uncalled for. Lack of affection has been generally identified as the primary cause why people stray.
However, there are other reasons too that cause infidelity. Some of them are:
- Bad judgment: The person who is held responsible for going astray may actually be the victim of bad judgement and an impulsive decision. There may not be anything wrong with the marriage, but momentary attraction and a rash decision are possible reasons that lead a person astray.
- Search for an emotional connect: The lack of emotional connect with the partner can be a possible reason for infidelity. An unquenchable thirst for attention and the need to be flattered as well as finding an emotional connect with a new person causes infidelity. Though the most common and devastating outcome of infidelity is the end of a relationship, there are ways, which helps one to overcome infidelity. Some of them are as follows:
- Ending the affair immediately: The first and foremost step that you must take in overcoming infidelity is to end the affair immediately. If your relationship is important to you, then it would require your complete investment both physically and emotionally. You must snap all contacts with the other person and concentrate on rebuilding your relationship with renewed faith and trust.
- Open discussion: If you want your relationship to work then you must have a completely free and open discussion with your partner. Coming clean about your past affair is imperative if you want to begin anew. Your partner deserves a complete, honest discussion and you must do it delicately and with a lot of care.
- Willingness to compromise: Beginning a relationship after confessing about the past relationships requires a lot of hard work and compromises. It will take a long time for the relationship to be what it was before the infidelity and you should take complete responsibility for it as well have a willingness to compromise on certain issues.
- Marriage therapy: Apart from the attempt to amend yourself, you can also use the help of a marriage therapist. A marriage counselor or a therapist, through prolonged discussions and sound counselling can avert the possible ending of the relationship.