Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi VyasYour feedback matters!
The human appendix which thought to be of little use to the body may actually serve as a reservoir for beneficial gut bacteria a new study has found. The appendix a narrow pouch that projects off the caecum in the digestive system has a notorious reputation for its tendency to become inflammed (appendicitis) often needing surgical removal as in the study found on mammal species that species with an appendix have higher average concentration of lymphoid (immune) tissue in the caecum, which can stimulate growth of some types of benefecial gut bacteria.
Hi I am confuse for taking protein for my wife in pregnancy for 5-6 month please let me know if I taken amway protein which one is best.
1. Your having a friend/ your partner/ a relative with you during labour for support.
2. Your wanting to have your labour start on its own.
3. Your wanting to move around, and try different positions during labour.
4. Your eating and drinking during labour.
5. Using interventions like induction, i/v lines, foetal monitors, episiotomy, etc.
6. Your wanting to breastfeed your baby within the first hour of delivery.
7. Performing infant care procedures like cutting cord, apgar assessment, taking temperature, footprints, etc. With the baby held close to you.
Recently married, 1feb periods date, I want to know - Which time period is the safe period for physical sex no risk of pregnancy?
She had pregnancy in tube and some infection as well. Doctor had to do surgery and cut one tube. Doctor told her that her other tube is failed. So she can not have baby in future. What are chances of getting pregnant in this case ?
I'm only 24 year old but my breast is so heavy and I have problem of body fat like underarm fat and arm fat please help me.
# protect your self from dust
# cover your face in dusty areas and while driving
# stay away from dusts
# protect yourself from change in temperature
Is it safe after taking i-pills at age 18? Me and my partner had sex. And periods finished before 1 day. And he is 21. We are not sure that sperm goes in or not. I take i-pills for our peace. Is taht safe for me?
Hello dr My friend is suffering from infertility prob. She has been married 6 years till now. After marriage she has a miscarriage and she was diagnosed by hyperthyroid but she is ok now and trying to conceive sh consulted many drs but no result. She has consulted a new Dr. and she telled her to go for alphascopy Dr. what is alphascopy? What it meant for? What is its procedure? How much it cost? Is it safe? please help.
I am 25 years female and 4 months pregnant. Have been having heavy vaginal bleeding since 2months. Scan says placenta is 2cm above cervix. Advised bed rest till my delivery. Does it set right later in pregnancy and what care should I take now?
During periods I have so much pain in lower abdominal and back pain unable me to do my daily work out so suggest me how can I get relieve in these days?
Intercourse was done for about 5 days including today without any protection and the semen had been intake. I have an irregular period as well and there was a sudden flow of blood yesterday night. What could be the reason. It wasn't my period I guess because after that bleeding stopped. What's the reason for bleeding and is there chances of getting pregnant. I get white discharge from inside and I guess it's the semen. If I could get pregnant when will I be able to find out. What's the accurate way and what's the reason for bleeding.
Dear sir. I am a married man. I have two females. One of 19 yr other is of 13. My wife don't want third child, what precautions we should adopt during inter cross. She starts oral pills but due to reaction milk secretion in her breasts starts and doctor advised her to discontinue the pills. Copper t was also used but bleeding problem starts, we don't want family planning. During inter cross I throw the sperm outside due to this problem I start master beat. Pl guide me in this regard so that I can live a happy marriage life.
I am taking infertility treatment in which Dr. prescribed me micronized progesterone for 10 days starting with cycle day 16 each cycle. Periods start 1 day after stopping progesterone. In aug i've to go on vacations & my periods are due at that time. Which medicine should I take to delay periods by 7 days. When & in what dosage should it taken. Can it be taken while continuing taking progesterone or I should skip progesterone in that cycle.
A birth control pill is commonly referred to as an oral contraceptive pill. A form of hormonal contraception and is a highly effective method of birth control. Only 1% of women experience unintended pregnancy when on the pill.
Birth control pills are of two types i.e combination pills and mini pills. Combination pills contain synthetic forms of the two hormones called oestrogen and progesterone. The mini pill only contains the hormone progesterone and is called progestin.
However, the pill does have some side effects to it. These include the following:
- Intermenstrual spotting: Within the first three months of starting the pill, women experience vaginal bleeding between the two period cycles.
- Nausea: Although the symptoms subside after some time, some women till experience nausea for a while after taking the pill. If one consumes the pill with food or before going to bed, this can help lower the likelihood of feeling nauseous.
- Breast tenderness: The breasts might feel tender and enlarged after taking the pill. However, anyone who finds a lump in the breast or feels continuous pain needs to seek medical help.
- Headaches: Migraines and headaches are a very common phenomenon of the birth control pill. Different types and doses of these pills may result in different headache symptoms.
- Gaining weight: Experiencing certain fluid retention in the hip or breast area is very common. It also affects the fat cells of the body because of the oestrogen present in the pills.
- Mood swings: Those with a history of stress or depression might start to feel the same again. If one has that kind of a history and starts to feel emotional changes, she should consult a doctor immediately.
- Missing periods: It is a common side effect that after using the pill, one's period might get skipped. This is influenced by several factors including stress, depression or thyroid dysfunctions.
- Decreased libido: The sex drive can be widely affected by the birth control pill. Although many other factors could result in a decreased libido, but if it remains after having the pill and is persistent, one should seek medical help or consult a specialist.
- Vaginal discharge: There could be an increase or a decrease in the vaginal lubrication. Some people might experience vaginal discharge since it is very common. Changes in vaginal discharge never turn out to be harmful.
- Changes in the vision: Fluid retention due to the birth control pill can result in the swelling of corneas. Because of this, even contact lenses do not fit comfortably. Contact lens wearers should consult an ophthalmologist if their vision or lens tolerance is disturbed.
Although there are certain side effects to taking birth control pills; however, one should not abstain from taking them in the fear that they might cause certain side effects. These pills are a precautionary measure along with other protection methods and should be taken in case someone wants to avoid pregnancy at the time being.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being.