Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Rajan
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi RajanYour feedback matters!
My gf period generally goes on 29 every month on 19 of oct we had sex ,on 4 of nov she got ultrasound scan and other test where doctor said she is not conceived but she didn't got her period doctor also said she had some infection in stomach but till now she didn't got here period.
Three months is gone but my period is not stop heavy bloodingWe are using one pause tablet some control but still not stop I am worried please me replay.
Recently I have taken mtp kit and got bleeding but after 8 days of bleeding now my lower abdominal is paining allot we can say it is cramping I dont know why n my bleeding is also become less do let me know why it is so.
So you love your job and don't mind working after hours, every once in a while. Are you plagued by hypertension, stomach disorder and sleeplessness often? It's probably about time that you started paying more attention to the dual functioning of your mind-body. Stressing on one, while neglecting the other will only bear dire consequences in the near future. This will render your body weak and your mind restless.
The regulation of the mind-body dualism is the most integral aspect of your being. Your mind has the potential of affecting your health in more ways than one. Having a better outlook towards life helps deal with health issues such as depression, headache, pain and stress. The dual functioning of mind-body is bound to have greater implications on your health and one needs to be well aware of that facet:
Your mind reflects what your health has to say
The brain creates gamma globulin and endorphins, which toughen your immunity and serve as natural painkillers, respectively. The production of these substances depends significantly on how you're feeling at the moment. Having a positive outlook even when you're down with fever, pain or stress enables your body to create better regulatory hormones which accelerate healing.
On the other hand, if you're being too hard on yourself as a result of work overload, emotional crisis or any personal mishap, and adopt a negative perspective towards most things, your body will know and slow down its mechanism for creating endorphins and gamma globulin. This means you'll take longer to regain normalcy.
What you are doing to your body affects how your brain works
On the flip side, if your body is under extreme pressure to perform and as a result, you're missing out on your regular, healthy regime, your mind is guaranteed to function differently. Eating differently, losing sleep, exercising less, and burn-outs will affect your mental well-being, negatively.
The fight-or-flight reaction and blood pressure levels are considerably influenced by how you're feeling and how you are dealing with things in life. As a result, you might feel depressed, moody, restless or sick.
Therapies that improve your mind-body functioning
Practicing therapy and exercise, improves the dual functioning of your mind-body and is, therefore, indispensable for keeping well. The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) has suggested, some integrative measures that are sure to have a positive impact on your overall well-being:
- Cognitive & behavioral management
- Yoga and relaxation
- Proper diet and regular physical exercise
- Active involvement in music, art or dance
- Avoiding a sedentary lifestyle
Despite everything else, if you're still willing to work beyond your deadline, at least don't forget to eat the salad that you had packed for lunch!
This is my third month pregnancy and I feel like some thing is stuck between my chest, what ever I eat it get stuck their, nd from 1 month of pregnancy my motions are not getting cleared after having duphalac syrup my motion starts. So please help what do I do to out come from this?
Gestational diabetes is a kind of diabetes that happens during pregnancy. Diabetes is referred to a condition where your blood glucose or blood sugar is very high. Although, glucose is good as it used by your body for energy, but excessive glucose in your blood can be harmful for both you and your child. Gestational diabetes is mostly diagnosed in the later stages of pregnancy. If gestational diabetes is diagnosed in the early stages of pregnancy, then it is quite possible that you may have had diabetes before you became pregnant. Treating gestational diabetes can help both you and your baby stay fit and healthy. You can protect both, yourself and your baby by controlling your blood glucose levels.
Here are 7 things that you need to know about Gestational diabetes:
- Every three to eight out of 100 ladies tend to develop diabetes during pregnancy, a condition known as gestational diabetes. Fortunately, it can be dealt with and even kept away by maintaining healthy lifestyle choices. Eating leafy foods and avoiding sugar-rich things, is a vital step for both control and counteractive action. Exercise, after consulting your doctor can guarantee that you have a healthy pregnancy.
- In diabetes, when your body's glucose or sugar levels get so high that the carbohydrates and sugars cannot be converted into energy, the excess starts accumulating in your body. This additional glucose can harm the vessels in your kidneys and all through your body, particularly in organs like eyes.
- Two or three factors might cause danger for creating gestational diabetes, both inside and outside of your control. If you are overweight before you get pregnant or while you are pregnant or your family history shows that you are hereditarily inclined to the sickness, you will probably build up the condition.
- One will have to stay on the right path as far as medication and insulin goes. Your specialist may prescribe that you require diabetic pills or insulin to help you control your glucose levels.
- Your weight can bring about complexities during the delivery in case of gestational diabetes. So it is best to keep your weight in check in order to have a smooth sailing pregnancy and delivery.
- Gestational diabetes can likewise put ladies at risk of contracting preeclampsia, which can bring about a number of side effects and complexities. Side effects brought on may start from swollen feet, legs, fingers, and hands to hypertension and even seizures or strokes.
- Apart from the risks of having gestational diabetes during your pregnancy, it might affect the child later on. Your baby may have a higher danger of obesity as it develops, both in the teenage years and youth. Youngsters who are overweight may suffer from type 2 diabetes in the long run.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!