Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Rakesh TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old man and I have pain in my leg joins about 3 months. I take pain killers but no relief found. What to do. Please help me.
I am a 35 year old woman and suffering from shoulder pain. My both hands not up clearly from five years. I suggested many dr in patna but not success. Please give a right advice.
I am 18 years old and have an pain in my right leg toe from last 1 months. I consulted doctors and they told me to use moov but I not able to see any change. I am not able to play because of this.
I am 27 years old male. I have a problem of male pattern baldness and I have lost hairs from the front side of my head. The back and middle portion is still full of hairs. I want to undergo hair transplant to cover up the area where baldness has started to show. I want to know the price and how long will it take to generate hairs from the front bald portion.
Hi i am 35 year old, 5'11, 78kg male and I have lower back pain (sciatica). I have a desk job and also I do play squash and various other sports like trekking. I am not under any medication. I want to clear this pain. Kindly help.
Meri aayu 61 year ki ha. mai 20 year se dm2 se pidit hu. Aaj kal meri sugar 230 to 300chal rahi h. Mai homalog mix25 inj leta hu. Tab. Metaformin&gelwas le raha hu is samye mere ghutno me 5 ya 6 din se dard hai & gupt ang me bhi khujli or dard rehta h. Aankho se bhi kam dikh raha h
Joint and muscle pain arises when excess pressure is exerted on a particular joint or due to the wear and tear of a particular muscle. This is one area where many people face chronic pain, with symptoms such as deformity of the joints, swelling, immobility of the joints and severe joint pain. There are a lot of topical as well as oral medicines for chronic pain within conventional medicine, but it may not always be effective for all types of patients.
Homeopathy has been known to provide effective cures for many types of muscle and joint related ailments.
Let's first look at the common causes for muscle and joint pain related problems:
- Sports related injuries
- Vehicular accidents such as a car or bike accidents
- Bad postures or habits
- Other underlying physical or medical conditions
So what are the ways in which homeopathy can cure certain conditions and alleviate pain in patients?
- Arthritis: One of the most common problems that many people report is that of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis, which causes a lot of pain in many people. In many cases, the use of Natrum Muriaticum and Bryonia has been known to allay the pain.
- Moving and shifting joint or muscle pains: Many patients have this problem where they face joint or muscle pain but instead of it being constant in one area, it moves around the body. Pulsatilla is known to effectively reduce the symptoms in these cases.
- Tennis elbow or tendon related problems: This is a common ailment, which in many cases is caused by strenuous activities, such as sports. Rhus tox has been known to be effective in such cases.
- Muscular conditions: There are many muscle-related conditions such as fibromyalgia and fibrositis among others have also been reduced after the usage of Rhus tox.
Homeopathic medicines like Medorrhinum, Ruta, Formica Rufa, Arnica, Symphytum and a few others are useful for treating such conditions, depending upon the exact symptoms and causes.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Treating Constipation Effectively with Homeopathy