Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Sharma
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
My father has high blood pressure. Blood pressure increased if my father did not sleep good at night. So doctor gave sleeping medicine but. Father did no sleep so blood pressure increased a lot .so doctor gave nexito plus medicine and my dad sleeps good to ear this medicine and blood pressure is normal. So my question is .any damage to if nexito plus medicine if continued. My father is 63 years old. Please reply me.
I am 24 years old male. I am feeling light headed, and when I stand once my head got no sense over on my body. And I feel drowsy, and I can't go to crowdy places, if I went to crowdy places, I can't breathe properly, and I get too much sweat on my chest and on my body. I feel dying. Like in movie theatres and public places etc. And my heart beat also raised once. What should I do for this?
How to increase memory. I am 52years old and forgetting important things. I am also a heart patient and two stunts implanted in my arteries.
My age is 26. I have slight heart pain, shortness of breath sometimes, palpitations. My ECG, Echo shows normal. Heart beat is 84 bpm. Is it serious. My doctor prescribed me MET XL 12.5 mg.
The oxygenated blood is vital for the functioning of the heart. A heart attack also termed as a Myocardial Infarction is a medical condition where the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart is affected (due to an arterial blockage triggered by coronary artery disorders or an injury). Devoid of oxygenated blood can result in severe damage to the heart muscles, at times with fatal consequences. A lot of the heart problems including a heart attack occurs because we tend to ignore the warning signs and symptoms. In this article, we will discuss some signs and symptoms of a heart attack that, by no means, should be neglected.
Warning signs that can be an indication of a heart attack-
- Pain in the chest: Chest pain and pressure (left side or center of the heart) that often spreads to the adjacent areas such as shoulders, neck, arms (one or both) or/and jaws may be indicative of a heart attack. Unfortunately, many people ignore the warning as a sign of heartburn and acidity, a mistake that can cost dearly.
- Profuse sweating: Sweating in the summer is understood but during winter or cold days (often cold sweats) should not be taken lightly at any cost.
- A person may also experience extreme weakness, lightheadedness (especially seen in women), vomiting, and nausea.
- Increased and irregular heart rate, palpitations and breathless are all indications of a problem that needs immediate medical attention to avoid any life-threatening consequences.
Unfortunately, in some people, especially those with diabetes tend to suffer an asymptomatic or a silent heart attack, complicating things further.
Preventive and safety measures to avert a heart attack
- Certain medical conditions such as diabetes, obesity, chronic kidney disorders, hypertension or high blood pressure can act as triggers resulting in a heart attack.Thus, a person suffering from any of the mentioned health problems (including a heart problem) should go for regular health check-ups.
- For heart patients, it is advisable to keep the prescribed medicines handy.
- Being overweight or obese can result in deleterious consequences. You don't need to starve yourself or get skinny but maintaining a healthy body weight can play a significant role in warding off many health disorders including a heart problem.
- Increased and uncontrolled alcohol consumption, smoking, drug abuse can spell doom for the heart. Quit smoking and drug abuse and your heart will thank you for ages. Alcohol, if consumed, should be within limits.
- Eat a nutritious and healthy diet. Spicy, fast and oily foods will do your heart more harm than good.
- Avoid stress and anxiety. Maintain a healthy sleep cycle.
- Skipping the medicines is a big No.
- Avoid being a couch potato if you want your heart to be healthy and disease free.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!