Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RajeshYour feedback matters!
I have back pain from last 7 month. and some type of swelling .i had an x ray. But it was normal. My family doctor is not able to find the reason. Can you pls suggest what it could be.
I am 27 years old, I have severe back pain whenever I bend down the pain start so please explain me what to do?
I am 37 years old and my problem is that I have been having a pain in my left feet since my childhood. What should I do?
I am suffering from knee pains since a long time. Is knee replacement surgery safe and good. Can I walk as previous after surgery my age 52 male.
Hello Sir/mam My name is Lovepreet and I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis from last 8 years and I have consulted many doctors but there is no cure for this problem if you have any solution to cure this ankylosing spondylitis please tell me as soon as possible.
Since I am a sales promoter of a mobile company, I need to stand maximum time and because of that I am suffering from back pain. What remedies I need to take to avoid suchbpain?
This is a question on behalf of my mother, she's aged 51yrs by next December. She's suffering from severe knee and back pains. She's taking a tablet named dolo kind plus to get some relief and when we check online, it's a powerful painkiller. As per the online BMI calculators, her BMI is 30.1 indicating obesity. Is there a doctor who can help her out of this situation? Is it possible? She prefers homeopathic medicines than others. Please help.
Remedy for disc slip. Patient age is 86 year. Pain travels through leg particularly right leg.What can i do?
I had an accident two months ago . And I had shoulder dislocation . I don't feel my shoulder properly . What should I do ? Thanks.
I am 28 years old married lady of two lil kids, a eldest is of 7 months I had a lower backache since 1 month what should I do?
I am suffering from back and joint pain. How can I relief from these pains. Please give me solution.
My ribcage gone inside. Its looking like a hole to me. Can you please tell me the reason behind it and how can I get rid of it.
I have back neck pain, back head ache internally, burning of feet and both hand also strictly pain for over 3months.
I have pain in my back. I took many medicines but it didn't work. Please suggest me proper medicine.
A Tennis elbow is a painful condition that affects the tendons due to a condition known as tendinitis, which causes inflammation. This condition will end up restricting the free movement of the elbow and the arm due to the pain and stiffness that it causes. This is due to the fact that these tendons are the tough band of connective tissues that hold the muscles and the lower arm with the bone. Repeated gripping motions and continued tugging as well as activities like weight lifting, tennis, squash and other like carpentry, painting writing and typing, can lead to this condition.
Here are a few methods of treatment and the questions that revolve around them.
- Do I have to restrict my movements: Yes, when you have tennis elbow, the very first thing you must do is to give rest to the tendons by curbing those activities that have caused the condition or those which can aggravate the pain and stiffness. Lifting heavy objects, gripping things for prolong periods, other physical pursuits like tennis and other games and more will need to stop so that you do not stretch, strain or pull the tissue.
- Can I take pain killers: Yes, you can take pain killers like ibuprofen and acetaminophen in case the pain is unbearable? Always ensure that an orthopaedic specialist takes a look at your arm before prescribing the medicines to you.
- Is an ice compress good for this pain: You can use the RICE method for acute pain that is less than 72 hours old. For more persistent pain, you must see a doctor. The RICE method refers to Rest, Ice, Compression and Elevation. In this method, you can keep your arm elevated and give it rest. You can also use an ice compress and keep it tightly wound with an elastic bandage so as to avoid swelling.
- Can I take injections for this condition: Corticosteroid injections may be used for very severe cases. This contains the cortisol hormone and can give good results in the short run.
- Are there any non invasive methods for treatment: You can try non-invasive procedures like shock wave therapy which will help in fixing the pain and promote motion gradually. This procedure is usually conducted with the help of shock waves that are passed to the skin.
- Is exercising a complete no no: In this case, many orthopaedic surgeons and doctors will ask you to go through physiotherapy so that you can get used to movements and motion after prolonged pain. These exercises will also strengthen the muscles of the area.
Talk to your doctor if the pain is particularly debilitating and discuss surgery for the same.