Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh BhatiaYour feedback matters!
I am 23, having a pain just above left lumbar side from last 2 year, especially when I lay on bed night. Now a days it began to feel in day time also. I did sonogram test but found nothing. Hard exercise sometimes helps to recovered from the pain for a few hours. What can I do.
I have pain from backside of my head which flows to the right hand thru the shoulders. All around the same shoulder is severely paining. Consulted a lot of dr's but no relief. I am a stenographer working in indian navy and need to drive scooter for 28 kms daily. An ayurvedic Dr. Says that my body is filled with water (neerkkettu). I consulted neuro Dr. Also. But in vain. What shall I do sir?
Is there any chance of getting arthritis at the age of 22 the patient is not obese young girl. Please advise.
I am 42 years old Male. My body weight 63 kg and height 5.5 ft I am suffering from lower joint pain in the back especially after 2 wheeler driving and carrying any weight of even 2 to 3 kg in hand. I am afraid of operations in this age. I get swelling at the lowest joint of back bones. And it takes 4 to 5 days to get normal without any medicine. What care should I take in daily life to avoid future complications. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I am 26 years old and I have constant pain on my left knee. It cracks like knuckles all the time and it pains if I straighten my leg. Please help
Some 20 days I am suffering from back pain and got accident when I am 10 years if it is effected what should I do.
Due to injection my left shoulder swelling, reddish & pain. What is treatment. Any medicine or home remedy. Please advice.
I am 34 years with 120 kgs weight. I have bp and osteo arthritis problem. I am very much weak now that I am unable to do my teaching job. Suggest me treatment for reducing weight and my other problems.
I am 42 year man, my problem is that I having a tremor in my both hand while taking thing it get vibrate,
I am a 35 years old female, and I have backache, tiredness, leg pain continuously for last 2 months. What should I do?
My leg portion starting from knee portion to feet start paining during night and after wakeup time. Also after coming frm a walk when I sit for sometime it started paining when I started to walk again.
I have heel pain problem, can not stand long, it is planter facial problem, please suggest some treatment which has no side effect.
My mother is patient of arthritis along from past 13 years. And I am not able to find a good doctor for my mother so please suggest me a doctor because my mother is suffering from major pain.
The shoulders are the most mobile joints in your body. Shoulder joints undergo wear and a tear over time and hence become unstable. Shoulder arthritis is one of the painful conditions affecting the shoulder joints. Arthritis not only takes a toll on the tendons and muscles, but also affects the ligaments and joints too. They usually cause symptoms such as joint pain, resulting in limited mobility.
Nonsurgical or Lifestyle treatments:
- Take rest or avoid the activities that provoke pain or change the way of your arm movements.
- Physical therapy boosts shoulder mobility.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen or aspirin alleviate pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections in the shoulders can also help to ease the pain and inflammation, although temporarily.
- Applying moist heat or ice packs over the shoulders for about half an hour at least thrice a day brings relief.
- Drugs such as methotrexate can be administered in case one is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis (a chronic disease attacking multiple joints of the body).
- Dietary supplements such as chondroitin and glucosamine may help reduce pain.
Surgical treatments (if your pain results in disability and does not lessen with nonsurgical options)
- Join replacement surgery or arthroplasty involves replacing the damaged parts of the shoulder with a prosthetic (artificial) joint.
- Few mild forms of arthritis may be treated using the Arthroscopic procedure (minimally invasive surgery). It requires a surgeon to ease the joint pain by making small incisions to “clean out” the joint. A tiny camera fitted into the joint guides the surgeon through the surgery.
- Resection arthroplasty is a method that involves the surgical removal of the bone from the collar bone and substituting it with a scar tissue to treat arthritis of particular joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.