Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rajeev SrivastavYour feedback matters!
I have very much big problem related to my skin I have small small pimples on it. Please solve my problem!
Hi. I am 21 year old female and I get many pimples from past 3 years and also I face problem of blackheads please guide me for this.
I want to get chemical peeling on my cheeks due to pigmentation which looks bad. What is the cost of the same? Is there any side effects? What precaution should be taken after that and how many seating are needed? Please guide.
I am losing hair everyday. I don't use shampoo also. All chemicals are useless. Pls help me. I am 24 years of age.
My hair is going to grey day by day. This problem is continue from my childhood. I am just irritating from this and feeling shy as well. Please consult me best and affordable medicine for this disease and don't forget to tell that how this disease occurring. Thank you.
Respected , I have an itching problems around my genital areas. I had it earlier and when the whole are became black due to scars , I consulted a doctor and he gave some ointment and it stopped and also the scars diminished too. Now it has returned and the the whole thigh area including genital areas black. I am not comfortable in visiting a doctor. Can you please prescribe some medication. Please. I do not have any other allergy issues. The itching is too disturbing.
Dear doctor my age is just 21 years and almost my 60% of hair has turned into white colour .please tell me something so that I could get my black hair back again.
My hair is falling. I tried so many oil and shampoo. But yet my hair is falling. So please me what can I do.
Mujhe allergy hai. Sardiyon meri body par red mark ban jate hain aur unme khujli bhi hoti hai. Khujane par sujan aa jati hai. Me kai doctors se treatment le chuka hu lekin koi fayda nhi hua hai kripaya sahi upay batayen.
Hi, i am a 22 years old male, I am away from my home town. Now my hair is losing very fastly. What I can do to stop this?
About 35 million men and 21 million women suffer from excessive hairfall in India. Excessive hair fall can be the result of certain illnesses, hormonal changes, over-use of hair products that contain chemicals or a poor diet. What you may not have considered is that you can also lose a lot of hair by combing it the wrong way.
Here are the 5 major causes of hair fall:
- Hormonal causes: Thyroid problems can cause extensive hair fall. Pregnancy can be another reason for hair loss as your normal hormonal cycles are affected in a big way.
- Medical conditions: Alopecia areata is a disease which causes patchy hair loss. The immune system attacks hairs, causing sudden hair loss leaving small bald patches on the scalp. Numerous scalp infections like cellulitis and ring worms cause hair loss, however, this is temporary and hair grows back after the disease is cured.
- Hereditary causes: Hair loss may be in your genes. Male/female pattern baldness is the main cause of hair fall in most individuals. Early hair thinning, brittle hair and shortening of hair in a pattern (forehead getting bigger, bald patches developing) are indicators of developing baldness.
- Exposure to the elements: Exposure to very dry and dusty weather causes an increase in the rate of hair loss. Therefore, it is imperative to take good care of hair before and after you go out in bad weather.
- Other causes: After radiotherapy, your hair may not grow back the same. Hair loss is caused due to many triggers like emotional shock, high fever allergies. Frequent and unmediated use of hair products and coloring agents also leads to hair loss. Poor nutrition and too much consumption of junk food can be other major causes of hair loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
What are blackheads?
Blackheads are basically a form of acne that contains oxidised melanin; melanin is the pigment that is secreted by the skin cells, known as melanocytes. They get lodged within the pores of the skin and can give a nasty appearance. It looks like little black dots on the skin and gives an uneven appearance.
Why are they caused?
Clogged pores have an all around depicted pathogenesis:
- The sebaceous organs overproduce sebum (and skin cell abundance may likewise be an element)
- The abundant sebum bunches together with dead skin cells and hinder the hair follicle (the base and trench in the skin from which a hair strand develops)
- The open comedones uncover this plug of sebum to the air, bringing about oxidation of the sleek, waxy substance, turning it into a dark colour.
As laid out above, clogged pores are a consequence of strange sebum production, frequently combined with abundance of skin cells, bringing about blocked pores. While we comprehend this procedure, the explanations behind the extra creation of sebum are less clear.
Hormonal changes amid adolescence are the most widely recognized trigger for excess sebum generation. Less basic are changes because of menstrual periods, pregnancy and conception prevention pills. The male sex hormone, ‘androgen’ triggers more noteworthy over-production of sebum and higher turnover of skin cells and its creation surges in both young men and young ladies amid adolescence.
An over-secretion of androgen hormones in grown-up ladies may expand the dangers of clogged pores and different types of skin inflammation, and also hirsutism (extreme hair development). Different variables for skin break outs and the occurrence of clogged pores include:
1. Beauty care products, chemicals and garments that cover pores
2. Substantial sweating or high dampness
3. Dietary variables, ailment or pharmaceuticals that support fast skin cell turnover
4. Certain steroid drugs aggravate skin inflammation or cause comparative skin eruptions.
How is it treated?
Having a small number of blackheads is categorised as mild acne. It is treated as per its severity; so spotting a few sporadic blackheads on your face might not warrant immediate medical attention. However, severe cases should be medically attended to, in order to prevent scarring and further aggravations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.