Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rachninder KaurYour feedback matters!
The consumption of too many acidic foods erodes the enamel on your teeth
grinding of the teeth also destroys the natural structure of your teeth. Over time, your teeth might become sensitive.
The roots of your teeth are nicely protected by gum tissue, but when the gums recede the root becomes exposed thus causing sensitive teeth.
Recent Dental Work
Short term tooth sensitivity can also be caused by recent dental work. You should not worry, because this is only a temporary side effect and sensitivity will go away in a few weeks.
My teeth are yellow little bit. I am thinking of getting them white by teeth whitening by a dentist. Did it had any effect on my teeth.
In feb. 2016 I have done root canal. During the process a piece of needle is break in my teeth root. And it will not come out. How it will create any problem of cancer or any other problem . please help me.
I am having pain because of wisdom teeth. And its inverted too. What should I do? I need a permanent solution.
My teeth is always yellow I want to make white teeth I have brushed every day but any effect not seen what I have do.
I have a bad tooth problem and my tooth is full of cavities it smel so bad i'm not able to eat chicken or other hard stuff what can be done with my entire tooth and how will it be cost me to have a good breath free tooth and white.
Venerable sir / mam there is problem in my 2 tooth. Past 1.5 I get filled my cavity by a local doctor in my small town. He filled with white cement (used for making teeth). Later 1of my tooth had been uprooted & now another is making probing. Gums around the tooth swelled up. & in filled with yellowish, blood. It pains. & also unstable, I can't eat food from it., please help.
When I sleep after some time my mouth full of spit and I have to spit. After spitting again my mouth full of spit. What is it. And what is solution.
I went for wisdom tooth removal last week. It was done under local anaesthesia. After 2 hrs though doctor managed to cut only a small portion of it. And the tooth did not come out. My body was in shock and I was shivering profusely for 1 hour. Stitches were done in that condition. Now even after 8 days pain has not reduced. Moreover the upper jaw cheek bone is paining heavily and also pain is there in one of the front tooth also. My wisdom tooth was in horizontal position in my lower jaw. Can't have my food and living on painkillers, currently flexon Mr. and lynx 500, which is giving me a burning sensation in my tongue. Now advised mucopain.
I am 28 Years Old, My Teeth are becoming Yellow day by day which I have never faced until now. I wash my mouth after having any eatable.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.