Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpa SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi , I am 36 5 weeks pregnant with my first baby having RH -ve and my husband RH ve . Gyne have given me anti D dose during 32nd week. Now Gyne is saying that I should not wait for delivery till 40th week. She wants me to deliver in 38th (/-) week by inducing. Please suggest whether I should go with her advice or wait for natural labor. Please help with your valuable advice. Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor. Its been 4 months, still my wife experiences pain in her vagina when we have sex. What could be the reason. And cure.
I am , 28 year old unmarried. My menstruation day become short, means 4 days become 2 days. After 2 days my menstruation stopped. What can I do for this problem.
Use arjun chhal powder with milk at morning
Bhumi amla (phylenthus nuri) root powder 1tsf bd with punernava qwath
Empty stomach use 2-3 buds of lahsun with haldi milk
Flex seed (bhune hue) 2tsf with warm water
Dalchinni powder1 tsf with giloy qwath bd.
What is the side effects using antibiotics ( Ciprofloaxcin and Norfloaxcin) on initial pregnancy stage.(Fusing time)
Hi, I'm newly married we tried to do sex but the girls vagina was too tight and not able to enter inside. I searched in net they said use come lubricant what kind of lubricant to be used can you suggest any please.
I am having sex with my husband since ten year and I never loose my virginity as blooding since my first sex is with my husband but after ten year I have blooding by intimation. Why this is?
Hi recently my mother done with hysterectomy through laparoscope method total uterus removed and its already 3 months completed now she is fine and how many days she have to take rest and she is trying to bend, stretch legs and I heard that through laparoscope method total uterus cannot remove? Weather it is true? Please tell me the solution.
Getting married, having children, living the family life is an age-old phenomenon dating back to the mythological era. It's almost every married couple's dream to complete the picture with offspring of their own. It has also become a social status of sorts especially in a country like ours where the people are united by cast, color, creed and religion. The religious beliefs have often led to some couples facing the wrath of the society for no fault of their own simply because they had no offspring. There are many stories in Indian mythology that point to surrogacy, artificial insemination in ways that are a little difficult to believe. A man stood validated as, upon siring a male child. Such was the thinking in the mythological times.
- The problem of no offspring lay in the fact that sometimes nature had other plans in store, sometimes destiny dictated otherwise. Sometimes health issues prevented the couple from being able to conceive. In the olden days, they would have faced a lot of acrimony from friends, relatives and generally people at large, the lady in question would be branded all sorts of names simply because she is unable to have a child, the men too would face dissent. In the late 19th and for quite a while in the 20th century, society had formed some peculiarities which almost penalized the couples unable to have children in many ways, some under the guise of advice and others on their face. It was a social issue.
- But as with all things scientific and technological, Medicine too was one field which saw giant strides in the study and cure of the human body. Naturally babies, birth and conception too came under its purview. When the first test tube baby was born, the world knew they had found a solution to this problem too. Now couples could consider a Test Tube Baby Center and an Infertility Specialist to help them fulfill their dream.
- Specialists offer couples a comprehensive fertility assessment session wherein they analysis the reasons and the medical issues behind their inability to conceive. The assessment involves learning about the medical history, conducting tests and procedures that help identify and isolate the problem. Sometimes a small surgery is all that is needed to resolve the problem. With some, it may be just a matter of getting the system to work the way it should and conception can happen naturally. It's case dependent.
- As with all things new, this concept too saw its own share of doubts and misconceptions, its own share of biased opinions, some even threw it under the scanner for "tampering with nature". Many uneducated elders thought that this was the work of evil forces and children born of this method were the "devils incarnate". People's religious beliefs created a lot of fear among couples who felt that this was the best option for them. It was with trepidation that they would think of approaching a Test tube baby Center to help them have a family.
- This is a place where all the facilities are under one roof. They conduct their own tests and procedures which gives the Infertility Specialist a clear and unhampered result. Now along with a urology specialist, they can narrow down the problem areas and start treatment accordingly.
I had sex with my hus for first time before three days. After having sex a reddish brown coloured liquid is coming from my vagina. The day after sex I ate papaya in the evng. And the 3rd day morning I went to pee and I found that im bleeding like in ma periods time. I was bleeding only one time. Is it a abortion bleeding. Im felt so much pain in my vagina and now itz lit fine than before. I'm I pregnant?. Im feeling like abortion happened in me.
I need a baby which is the mean time of sex I do not know? And when we do sex the lower part burns both of us why? And what is the solution.
I have face vaginal bleeding with some tissue. I have done sex 1week ago and I take an ipill for precaution. What m I going through?
2) keeping the skin soft and moist is helpful. Apply moisturizers after bathing.
3) do not use irritating cosmetics or soaps.
4) avoid scratching that can cause bleeding or excessive irritation.
5) soaking in bathwater with oil added and using moisturizers may help
6) bath soaks with coal tar or other agents remove scales
7) hydrocortisone based cream can reduce the itching of mild psoriasis.
8) some people use an ultraviolet b (uv-b) light unit at home under a doctor's supervision.