Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puneet Kumar BhardwajYour feedback matters!
I have mouth ulcer. I am facing this problem since last 1.5 year. I have applied orasep la renifol etc. But yet it not clear.
My sis when she sleeps her teeth get vibrate and make noise like that katr katr. Is this a disease. If it is so what medicine should I give her. Please tell me.
I want to ask about my dental problem. At present I want to take orthodontic treatment and I have crowded teeth. Also when I open my mouth, there occur jerk sound. Is that a serious problem? What can b the reasons of this problems?
Dear dr, I am 40 years old and have 3 milk teeth at lower jaw and 1 at upper. I seen a dentist recently and after x-ray he found 4 original teeth inside the chin. As such I don' t have any pain or other problem. Any suggestion?
Hi Doc, its been two days I can not open my mouth properly as I feel pain near angular region of lips. What should I do to cure it?
Hai I am 22 years old. My tooth are in yellowish in color due to flourine in our area water. The flourosis is at next to the normal stage. The marks are spread to all tooth. So I want to take porcelain laminate veneers treatment (one of the doctors suggest that to me). So can you please let me know the general cost for porcelain laminate veneers treatment?
Sir I am 5th class govt civil contractor. I chewing gutkha last five year now I facing some problem in my mouth. First of all I going to quit my gutkha habit 100% for my girl child. The problem I am facing is when I sleep at night some kind of very small current you can say jhanjhnahat come from my leg to my head and I woke very fast. I feel if I not woke up, my mouth close tight automatically, I feel some pressure try to close my mouth so dat tym I scare very much and I eat anything from fridge and try to distract my mind from my body. At dat tym when I woke by this problem I feel very week. I want to live I quit my bad habit 100%. I am in very tense and stress I think I am suffering frm cancer. Pls guide me from which govt cancer hospital I hv to go or I start my checkup with normal medicine doctor. I know I did vry big mistake to chewing gutka but know I want to live for my family pls give me your bless by giving your lyfsaver advise. Thankyou.
I am getting frequent mouth ulcer problem. Due to which unable to have proper meals. Please suggest reasons for frequent occurrence and remedy for the same. I stopped drinking completely since last six months. Before also I used to take max 100 ml occasionally.
I recently had a fluride removal from my sheet but within one month I have again began to catch fluoride on my teeth What can I do to stop this? I take proper care of my teeth, brush twice a day with toothpaste suggested by the dentist. Pls suggest some ways to help.
When the salivary glands do not produce enough saliva, the mouth gets dry and uncomfortable. Due to certain conditions, such a phenomenon can occur and this condition is known as dry mouth or xerostomia. Xerostomia or dry mouth can occur due to multiple reasons. Read on more to find all about the different causes and symptoms of dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain medications: Dry mouth occurs due to the effect of certain prescription and nonprescription medications. Drugs used to treat depression, pain, allergies, anxiety, epilepsy, obesity, nausea and psychotic disorders can cause dry mouth condition as a side effect. Sedatives and muscle relaxers can also cause dry mouth.
- Side effects of certain disease and infections: Certain diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, mumps, diabetes, hypertension, cystic fibrosis, anemia and Parkinson's disease can also cause dry mouth or xerostomia.
- Side effect of treatments: If the salivary glands are damaged due to certain reasons, then less saliva is secreted resulting in dry mouth. Certain treatments such as radiation treatments in the head and neck or chemotherapy sessions could indirectly cause dry mouth by damaging the salivary glands.
- Nerve damage: Dry mouth can also be due to a person suffering from nerve damage caused due to accident or surgery.
- Dehydration: Conditions like fever, excessive vomiting, diarrhea, excessive sweating, which cause dehydration can also cause dry mouth.
- Removal of salivary glands: Surgical removal of the salivary glands also causes dry mouth.
- Lifestyle choices: Certain lifestyle preferences such as chewing tobacco or smoking can cause dry mouth.
Dry mouth has several symptoms. If you have some or all of the symptoms mentioned below, then you are more than likely suffering from dry mouth.
- A sticky and dry feeling in the mouth.
- The frequent feeling of being thirsty.
- A dry, parched feeling in the throat.
- The tongue being dry, raw and red.
- There is discomfort and problem while you are speaking or experiencing problems with chewing, tasting or swallowing food.
- Experiencing dry nasal passages, a sore throat or hoarseness in the voice.
- A tingling or slightly burning sensation in the mouth but particularly in the tongue.
- Having a bad breath.
Related Tip: "Why Oral Health in Older Adults Is Important"