Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanka Chaudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
In the period of pragnency can we eat pudin hara tablet. Pudin hara tablet khane se koi problem baby pe hoti hai KyA. Gastic problem ke liye pregnancy mai tablet kounsa use karna hai aur kab.
Hi, I have done sex with my girl friend for first time wile doing sex I don't use condom I released sperms in her vagina would she get pregnant or not and after in 24 hrs she took illipil tablet.
I have low haemoglobin level. But I look perfectly fit and fine. My periods is also normal. I want to know how to increase my hemoglobin?
I had sex with my boyfriend 10-15 times three years ago then we didnt have sex but had physical relation.He inserted finger and we had anal sex also once. I am getting married to some one else according to my boyfriend I am virgin again because we gave gap in our sex bt had physical relation.is it true am I virgin again ?
I finished my periods on the 9th or 10th. On the 15th I had sex and my boyfriend pulled out to cum, he cummed then wiped it with clothes and then I suck his dick and he wiped it again and we continued as the dick was dry. Can I get pregnant? I'm so scared. And also lately my urine is water color and sometimes dark yellow and I get white and water color discharge that is slimy is that a problem or is it normal?
I am on Saheli, oral contraceptive pills since october and been taking it without missing any pill, I just want to know if I have sex, won't I get pregnant?
What are the chances for a women to get pregnant if the male partner wore the condom properly while intercourse?
Agar women pragnant ho to basically kitne dino ke baad pata chalta ke wo pregnant hai. Kya 15 se 20 dino me pata chal jata hai? Vomiting shuru ho jati hai?
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection