Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Ayurvedas online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priya Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Priya GuptaYour feedback matters!
While I am sleeping before which I was saw fear with any human beings or any news that particular humans or news was seen in my sleep dream. What is the name of the disease or disorder?
I am 27 years old. Sometimes I get pin in my right testis and there will be swelling. What could be the problem ?
I have a hard lump mass like benign tumor in my right leg right ankle for 5 months. But suddenly in one night it become painful and starting to spread in foot. By taking homeopathy medicine it become like before. Stop from spreading and pain. Can I now treat this tumor with only calcarea fluorica avoiding taking 5 medicine?
I am fainting for 2-3 hours anytime anywhere. Now I am not interested with family and friends. I want to die. What is problem with me? Why I have faint problem? Please give me answer. I am very thankful to you.
To have hair loss. Mujhe bhut hair loss Hua h jisse mere sir pe hairs bache hi nii h plzzz help me. Kuch recommend kriye jisse mere hairs 1 month me vaps aa jaye.
What kind of a diet should I have to maintain a proper menstrual cycle? Now it is approximately within 17-20 days.
Sir I have silky hair and I use Himalayan anti dandruff hair cream. Is this a good cream or not. Will it reduce the dandruff.
It is the most common problem seen in society today. A migraine is a common neurological condition characterised by a headache, but some people have associated symptoms of eye and ear.
Classic symptoms of a migraine:
- Severe throbbing headache on one side of head
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sensitivity to light and noise.
- Prefer quite a dark room to sleep
- Muffled hearing
- Ear fullness
- Ringing in the ear or tinnitus
Causes of a migraine:
Migraine headaches probably relate to both abnormal discharges in cells within the brain and to the construction of the walls of the blood vessels in and around the brain. But the exact cause of a migraine is not known. Following are the provocating factors which make the condition worse
- Hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar)
- Stress altered sleep patterns
- Diet fast food, oily food, processed food
- Chocolates, cheeses
- Coffee sodas with caffeine
Factors related to a migraine
- More common in women than men
- Symptoms are often worse during menstruation
- Family history
- Avoid food, which triggers migraines e.g. Chocolate, alcohol, cheese, oily, spicy, junk and processed food
- Relaxation exercise
- Stress management
- During menstrual period decrease the salt intake and take some diuretic
- Ibruphen for pain after meal
- Other treatment with the advice of neuro physician e.g.