Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Burns
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pravin KumarYour feedback matters!
What is the solution of pimples on the cheek and other part of body and become the brown circle on the skin.
Tulsi powder,neem powder,orange peel powder take 20-20 gm of each and 40 gm multani mitti mix all the ingredient and keep it in a air tight container
Make a paste of above with water apply on face leave it for 5-10 mins .Wash the face you can use this for acne also.
I am suffering from Acne vulgaris from last 2-3 months and have consultant a dermatologist and he suggested me medicines like:- Citravite tablets 1ce in a day Melano Tx Tablets 1ce in a day Clavam 625 Tablets 2wice in a day Lanalite ointment and Retino 0.04 ointment But the problem is still the same my right side face is full of small pimples and I don't know how to get rid of them and also the black spot which appears after pimples.
I am 26 years old male. Unmarried. I am hvng hair fall on middle of the scalp I am worried about this I need to get my hair grow again pls help me out from this prblm.
I am 21 male. Suffering from severe pigmentation all over the face. I have tried many medications but did not workout. Suggest me a best topical cream without side effects.
My hairs are falling day by day what should I do to stop it do you have some homemade therapy for this.
Hlo. Doctor pls help. I am suffering from heavy hair fall and dandruff. And does pantene shampoo is good to stop hair fall. Pls reply.
Hair fall from five years. I masturbate weekly thrice. But my friends told that masturbating results in hair loss.
I have three problem 1.I am losing hair very quickly and now a day I have use every shampoo but no effect, what will I do please tell me.
Does gastric problem creates hair loss, my hair is thinning almost last stage. Please help me with your kind suggestion for hair regrowth and stop hair fall.
Hello when I faced sun light then my face skin burned and skin become red felling skin burning sensation after two day skin has exterminate and I also want to make even skin how it is possible?
Hi .i have lot of dark black spots due to pimples on my face. It looks vry ugly. It lowers my self confidence. I hv tried mny things but not so beneficial fr me. Spots r even there on my face please Give me. Advise by which I can get rid of these spots soon.
Hello I am suffering with PSORIASIS skin disease since 12 years & from past 2 years I have habit of Ejaculation of sperm by my hand, Some body says this habit removes stress so I am daily doing this and some body says it causes immunity problem then Psoriasis increase on your body. Now my Question is This habit really increases the Psoriasis or Removes the Stress and Decreases the Psoriasis? PLEASE HELP ME.
Hair loss is not just an aesthetic issue, it also lowers self esteem and confidence level, affecting the overall morale and personality. Ayurveda considers hair loss to be a problem associated with excessive pita and a combination of yoga, meditation, massage oils, and hair products can help cure hair fall. In terms of yoga, there are specific asanas which increase blood flow to the scalp and thereby promote hair growth.
Hair loss also is believed to be an effect of stress and anxiety, so meditation to calm the mind and body plays a great role in controlling hair loss. Light oils like almond oil and castor oil, when warmed and massaged onto the scalp, induce hair growth and can help control hair fall. There are various products which are believed to have a dramatic effect on hair fall.
- Bhringaraj: Known as the king of herbs, its literal meaning is “king of hair". It reverses balding, prevents premature graying, and also promotes hair growth. It is available as oil and as powder, its leaves also can be used as a paste that is left in place for a couple of hours and then washed off. The bhringaraj powder can also be mixed with other products like amla and tulsi and coconut oil to give shine to the hair.
- Brahmi: This works by promoting growth of the follicles and nourishing the roots. It also reduces dandruff and removes dead skin from the scalp, thereby reducing itchiness. Mixed with curd and lukewarm water and applied on the hair regularly, it can turn the hair shiny and thick. It can also be mixed with ritha, alma, and tulsi for better results.
- Ritha: Soap nut powder has been used for centuries to promote hair growth. It has very mild soap and so can be used even daily. Soak it overnight and use the water to wash off hair. It contains saponin which adds to the hair strength and shine.
- Shikakai: Meaning “fruit for hair,” this has loads of antioxidants and vitamins which nourish the hair. It retains the natural oils in the scalp, and so adds to the shine and strength of the hair. The powder can be mixed with warm water or oil to form a paste that is applied on the hair and left in place for a couple of hours. It can also be added to tea and then used on the hair.
- Neem: Reduces itchiness, cools the scalp, improves blood circulation, and cures the scalp of itchiness, scaliness and dandruff. Water boiled with neem leaves and neem oil produce very good results.
The next time you are worried of hair fall, try these options and see the difference. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.