Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Ms. Vamsy got married since4 months unable to conceive. I am 28 and my husband is 36 yrs old May I know the reason please? 1. I have frequent urination but no diabetes. I always drink water 2. During intercourse there is white discharge every time no fishy smell, but it happens even before periods and after periods.
My Wife (Age 28 weight 55) is 7 month pregnant and she has always low BP (90-110/ 50/60) but she has no physical symptoms of low BP. Is this level of BP can be dangerous during delivery or not. And can we do something to improve it?
How to lose 5 kilos in 1 month without trying at all
Maybe you just want to slip into that dress you bought the other day, or maybe the waistline inches are increasing and need some taming. Whatever your reasons are, workout sessions are too difficult to keep up with, and the weight loss is just not happening. But what if you were told that you could lose 5 kilos in a month without trying at all?
Try these 4 extremely easy ways to lose 5 kilos in month, without really trying hard!
1. Drink Water: Water may not have miraculous properties that burn fat, but it can definitely help your weight loss efforts. Most of the people confuse thirst with hunger, when it’s actually your body’s way of telling you that it needs to be rehydrated. So consuming the standard 8-10 glasses can prevent you from reaching out for that untimely snack, which means less calorie intake. Consuming 500 ml of water half an hour before dinner every night can reduce up to 2.5 kilos or more, in a month!
2. Walk to your destination: The next time you step out of your home to go the ATM, the local supermarket or even the park, walk the distance. Daily walking for 30 minutes can burn up to 150 calories in a day. So in a matter of just three days, you can lose 500gms of weight from your body!
3. Sip on green tea: Green tea is rich caffeine and EGCG, both of which speed up your metabolism and increase the burning of fat by your body. Sipping on 3-4 cups a day of green tea can burn 100 calories, which would be equal to losing half a kilo in just 5 days.
4. Sniff on apples and peppermints: Yes sniffing on certain foods, like apples, bananas, peppermint, garlic and even olive oil can greatly help in weight loss. Dr. Alan R. Hirsch of Chicago, who is the founder of Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation, tried his method of smelling food reduce weight loss with 3000 volunteers, and each of them lost an average of 13kgs! The reason behind this? Well apparently smelling food before having it can reduce your appetite so that you eat less, and lose more (weight that is).
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I had sex on 4th day of my periods that is on 19th January at 5 pm you first day of periods was 19th January 2017. I take I pill on 25th January at 1 pm. Now today that is on 31st January I had bleeding at morning then stop and then again at 1 pm at the same day. I have mild pain in my lower abdomen. I am worried now what it is. Is it implantation bleeding or effect of I pill..
Sir please tell me agr 3 mhine ka fetous ho aur pregnant lady ko agr mtp di gyi ho uske bad bhi abortion nhi hua ho to kya fetus ki death ho jayegi.
My wife's 16th day was on 31st jan as per her periods on 16th jan. We are eager to family plan. On 16th n 17th day we tried having relations but I was unable to ejulacate inside and ejulacated in d vagina area. How are chances of pregnancy?
I have issues with my menstrual cycle and often have irregular periods with abdominal pain. Please advise.
I want to know when we can identify females pregnancy. After how many days of intercourse. She starts feeling dizzy?
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when there is a vascular event in the brain causing a blockage of blood vessels or a rupture of vessels causing hemorrhage. The brain cells are starved of food and oxygen or are assaulted by a barrage of harmful agents released as a result of hemorrhage, suffering reversible or irreversible damage. Dead or disabled brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients may lose control over parts of the body or lose the capacity to speak, think or remember.
Strokes can be mild to severe and require immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and a stroke patient is ideally treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts. At various stages of treatment, the attention of doctors specializing in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Critical Care, Medicine, Radiology and Physical Medicine may be required. Besides, good nursing care and physiotherapy are essential for better recovery from stroke.
Types of Stroke-
- Ischemic Stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. The commonly seen underlying causes are atherosclerosis (which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels) or embolism (blood clot formed elsewhere reaches the brain circulation and blocks a smaller blood vessel). Other rarer causes of ischemic stroke are trauma, hypotension, vasospasm, etc..
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel ruptures into the brain. This can be caused by high blood pressure, weakened vessel wall due to atherosclerosis, or vascular malformations like aneurysms, AVM, or cavernomas.
- Transient Ischemic Attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini-stroke. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature, and may happen repeatedly.
Treatment of Stroke:
A. General Treatment: Most cases require supportive management to prevent the secondary complications of stroke, so that the patient gets adequate time for the brain tissue to recover functions. Medicines are administered to control brain pressure, prevent convulsions and aid brain tissue recovery. Paralysis of muscles, difficulty in eating, drinking, breathing, controlling urine etc. make the patient highly dependent. Physiotherapy is essential for good recovery of impaired functions. It is essential for family and friends to encourage the patient and involve themselves in supportive care to prevent depression from setting in and for robust rehabilitation.
B. Specific Treatment of Ischemic Stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes presenting early. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is again useful only if the patient reaches early. This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
- Decompressive craniectomy: Large ischemic strokes cause a rise of brain pressure which may cause death. To reduce brain pressure, decompressive craniectomy surgery may be required if medicines alone are not effective.
In this, a large part of the skull on one side or in the front may be removed to allow space for a swelling brain and relieve intracranial pressure.
C. Specific Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to remove blood clots, repair vascular malformations and for relieving pressure within the skull. The need for surgery depends on the cause, location and volume of hemorrhage besides other factors. It is an important decision, and the family needs to consult with the neurosurgeon and understand the implications thoroughly before agreeing or disagreeing for treatment.
- Endovascular coiling or embolisation: Act as standalone treatment or as an additional aid to surgery especially in vascular malformations like aneurysms or AVMs.
Head injuries may happen because of fall, accidents, while playing sports or physical assault. It may be serious or minor.
Minor one can be attended at home but serious injuries require immediate hospitalisation.
The crucial part is how to provide a person with serious head injury first aid or an aid which a person requires before reaching hospital.
First for all practical reason treat the injury as a spinal one and keep the body and head straight, if the person is unconscious check his pulse, if necessary provide cpr, tie the wounded portion with clean piece of cloth. If it gets filled with blood, don't remove it. Tie another one. If possible apply ice to swollen area.
Remain in touch with emergency rescue team stationed at the hospital.
Sir my husband liking my ass during sex. Am also enjoined that but after sex am very nervous. How am stop pls do need you r guidance.
Hiee I'm 24 years old I'm suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. It's strtd on 27th of July. What to do.
I and my girlfriend are planning to have sex. I am definitely gonna use a condom. Apart from that, there are pills available for women that are taken on a daily basis to avert any possibility of pregnancy. Could you give more info on that and to take it for my girlfriend.
In the same way that a machine needs greasing, the body loves to be oiled for sheer pleasure as well as to protect it against the ravages of the environment & time. Here's a list of oil that are best for each dosha:
Vata: sesame oil, almond oil
Pitta: coconut oil, olive oil
Kapha: sunflower oil, grapeseed oil
Note: always use organic and cold-pressed oils when rubbing them directly onto your skin
You'll want to set yourself up in the bathroom. I usually get in the tub and fill it up with just a few inches of water (enough to keep me warm while i'm doing the massage). This prevents a mess from being made elsewhere in the house. Some people stand on a towel. Whatever works for you.
You'll also want to gently heat the oil before starting. Here's how:
Put 1/8 - 1/4 cup of oil in a clear plastic squeeze bottle.
Put bottle in a cup of very hot water.
Let it sit for about 5 minutes or until warm.
Meanwhile, make sure you have a clean towel for drying off after your shower or bath, one that you don't mind getting oily.
Ayurvedic massage is performed with the balls palms of the hands, as well as with the fingers. I'll break it down for you:
Use circular strokes over the joints and abdomen
Use up-and-down strokes over the limbs
When finished, leave the oil on for 15-30 minutes and follow with a hot shower or bath. The hot water opens up the pours of the skin and brings the oil into the deeper tissues of the body (this is why oil trumps the use of lotion -- lotion doesn't nourish the deeper tissues, only the outer skin).