Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pratibha SinghalYour feedback matters!
10Dosages take. Deviry tablet due to my misings period but still my period is not coming. And use also kit for sure. Result is negative. Help me. please doc. What should I do now.
Am married and my age is 22. We r planing for not but I have irregular periods and when we have sexual intercourse I automatically get my periods. Can I know why this happened. Please let me know about the remedies too.
Period problem. I had been facing less periods from past 3-4 years. I have consulted doctor before and they asked for the ultrasound but nothing was found. They gave me the reason ofy heavy wait (88 kg). Recently I got married and now my period flow is almost nill and it pains a lot.
I suffered from stomach pain during periods. what I should do? and I also feels geedy during that time.
Being confident is a very essential quality for all human beings, irrespective of their age or profession. Boosting up your confidence level will not only make you feel good about yourself but will also help you to keep your feet firmly on the ground ,no matter what situation you have to encounter in your daily life. Self -confidence also helps you to create a very good impression of yourself and gives you an edge over others, especially when you are trying to seek a job or representing your company or educational institute.
The following are eight proven ways to bolster your level of confidence:
- Think positively. Positive thinking can help you see the better side of every situation you confront. Thus, it can increase your confidence level.
- Being prepared to face new challenges in life and accepting those challenges is another crucial step for improving your level of confidence.
- Volunteer for different causes and activities. You may consider volunteering for social causes or you may also volunteer for different activities at your workplace or institution. This is a very important step for boosting up your confidence.
- Try to visualize your success. If you can see it before your eyes, you can achieve it too. Imagining yourself as successful will automatically elevate your confidence level.
- Find out the true purpose of your life. This will add meaning to your life and thus, can increase your confidence to a whole new level.
- Connect with others more often. Staying alienated most of the time can bring down your confidence level. The more you connect, the more confident you will become.
- Never underestimate yourself and your abilities. Have a strong belief in who you are and what you are capable of. This can make you more confident.
- Try to stay fit and healthy. As we all know health is wealth. Being healthy and fit always will make you feel good about yourself and will thus enhance your level of confidence.
Along with the aforesaid tips, remember to smile always. A bright face will automatically make you appear more confident to others.
Hello Doctor. Am pregnant with twins. My random blood sugar tested at three months of pregnancy was normal around 101. At 27 weeks I again got tested for sugar and results are bit high. FBS is 108, after one hour it is 174 and 2 hours its is 163. Please suggest what does this mean. I was not having diabetes before pregnancy as clearly shown by random blood sugar. What effect it can have on my babies and will it come back to normal after pregnancy?
Hi I am 31 year old, now I got married since since 4 years, ago, i. E, 2011, in 2011 itself I had abortion for 8 weeks, again 2014 I conceived delivered a 6 months pre matured baby again now am pregnent of about 28 weeks, I do hear some weird sound like, burping, farting sound inside, sometimes it is very aloud, is this normal, secondly I had a cervical stich at 14th week, sometimes, if I turn left or right I do get pain upper part of urinating place, please kindly reply to my queries regards.
Its been five months since m married I still dint get pregnant I wanna conceive asap m eager to get pregnant. please guide.
Dear Doctor, I am 30 years old unmarried girl, doctor advised me do mammogram of both breasts as it was discharging fluid for some time, report is as follows- Few mammary ductules near nipple dilated and measured 2.3 mm in diameter. Axillary lymphadenopathy seen Breast mass at right breast is identified and measured 0.6 cm Breast Microcyst are identified in both breasts. Secretory tissues of both breasts in all quadrant appears normal and comparable to each other Fat lobules well formed and appears normal. No focal lesion seen Rectoareolar region appears normal No abnormal collection or calcification Underlying muscles and ribs appears normal No dilated ductiles are seen impression- Few dilated mammary ductiles seen in both breast. Secretory tissue and fatty tissues of both breast appears normal and comparable. Breast mass at right breast is identified and measured 0.6 cm Underlying muscles appears normal. Axillary lymphadenopathy seen. please advise.
How long should one wait before getting pregnant again after having a c section, is a vbac possible after c sec (reason for c sec - non progress of labour)
My wife priya is always asking me that please lick my vagina and clitoris. My question is that shall I lick my wife clitoris and vagina.
Sir. Im 27 years old 56 kg suffering from thyroid and irregular period .I can not get my periods until and unless without taking tablets so I take for evry 2 months for 5 days then I can get period after a week for 3 days .blood goes normally for 2 days and how the day ends blood starts stopping from 2nday night onwrdsand complete stops on 3rd day evng. I take thyroid tablet 50 mg daily empty stomach before breakfast at any time when I wakeup. But these days don't know what happened my face getting swelling. And day bi day the problem is increasing more compare to my body my face is bigger than normally wht it has actually. So currently I done my thyroid test, blood test and sugar test as well Reports. thyroid--- Tri-iodothyroine total (TT3: 133.84 ng/dl thyroxine-total (TT4: 11.57 g/dL Thyroid Stimulating hormone (TSH: 5.19 iU/ml Haemoglobin---------14. 7gm/dl Blood Glucose Fasting: 80.9 mg/dl Parallel urine sugar: Absent Post meal (2 hrs after meals: 108.6 mg/dl Parallel urine sugar: Absent Method: GOD-POD/End point So want to know what could b reason Y dis is happening im worrying alot because my face is changing as well. How to get cure naturally or which Dr. I have to consult Regarding my problem suggest me.
Hello docs I wana discuss about problem regarding my husband we are married from last two years n had a great sex life but from last few months I dnt know whats wrong but aftr ejaculating for the first time he does not get again arouse 2 nd time its happening frm last few months n first time he hardly stools fr a min not more than that he got stone problem n few months back he got operated is this the reason for his issue pls help.
Hi doctor I'm 19 years old and I'm married and had two kids now I'm one month pregnant again I don't want this pregnancy can you please help to get periods.
Hello Dr. I missed my period. Last period was 29 april. On last I done UPT and it was positive but now I do not want baby bcoz my 1 st baby is no 15 month only so what to do please suggest me urgently.
During pregnancy, flu (influenza) can impose serious health implications for both the mother and the child. Due to pregnancy, the risk of developing complications like pneumonia are very high, which can pose as a problem during childbirth. Miscarriage, low birth weight, premature birth are some of the major issues, which might develop if the mother has suffered from flu during her pregnancy. Although flu vaccination during pregnancy has certain risks, it has been observed that in most cases the benefits of inactivated influenza vaccine outweigh the risks. However, Live attenuated influenza vaccine is not recommended at all during pregnancy.
Recommendations across the world suggest that prevention of influenza by administration of inactivated influenza vaccine is the best intervention in pregnancy. The vaccine for Flu should be administered before the onset of flu season. RANZCOG, NHS UK, RCOG, FOGSI recommends inactivated flu vaccine for all the pregnant women unless there are any contraindications.
Taking inactivated influenza vaccine can be beneficial in multiple ways:
- Prevents maternal complications: During pregnancy, the heart and lungs go through extra stress. Pregnancy can also severely impact your immune system. Opting for a inactivated flu vaccine can decrease significantly, the chance of falling severely ill due to flu.
- Prevents pregnancy problems due to flu: Getting infected by flu during pregnancy can increase the chance of miscarriage during childbirth. Administering inactivated flu shots can prevent miscarriage as well as premature birth and low birth weight.
- Protects the baby after birth: Infants have a huge risk of getting infected with flu after birth. But as vaccines cannot be administered to them until they are 6 months old, it is the best recourse to opt for inactivated flu shots during pregnancy as the antibodies pass onto the child from the mother via placenta. The child can hence be protected from such diseases.
Often, one fear about the vaccine, is the development of Gullain Barre syndrome. This is very rare and the risk of GBS are higher following influenza like illness. Also, if the patient is allergic to eggs they are advised to consult a physician. Flu vaccines have traces of egg protein in it. Certain precautions are taken after studying the patient's medical history. The doctor may keep the patient under observation. Or in certain instances the physician might suggest alternative flu vaccine, which do not contain egg protein. Physicians decide it after studying any prior allergic reaction.
As per the WHO SAGE position paper, from 1990 to 2009 the vaccine adverse event reporting system database in USA reported only 20 serious adverse events following administration of trivalent influenza vaccine to an estimated 11.8 million pregnant women.