Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam CharanYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a dentist age is 43. I am having vaginal discharge can you pls tell me the permanent solution.
I took an ipill after 4 days of periods and again got periods after a week. It's my third day today and they look like normal periods. How long will they last? When do in know that it's time to worry or show a doc.
Me and my boyfriend intercourse on 7th day of my period i.e 12th aug and I took 2 unwanted 72 under 72 hours and today after 6 days I have little bleeding during urination and also I feel some kind of pain during urination. Is yhis anybside effect or it is wothdrawl bleeding or am I pregnant? Please answer me. I am too scared.
She's been married over an year but they are not able to have sex. Penetration is very difficult. Kindly advise.
It is important to know when something is wrong with your sex life, as early intervention could save you.
Sex is supposed to be fun, and also an intimate way to connect with a partner. This does not mean it doesn't come with its own set of challenges.
While some sexual challenges can be solves easily with the right tools, others usually need medical intervention or even therapy. Below are 6 kinds of sex problems that requires help.
#1 Persistent problems. If you experience a hard time “getting up” or getting hard, and this problem persists for two weeks or more, this is a sign that there could be a deeper underlying issue that needs to be looked at by a professional. This is the same for other performance-related issues that are out of your control.
#2 Painful. Sex should give you pleasure. If you feel unusual pain when you’re having sex, chances are, you *and/or your partner* have health-related problems. Consulting a therapist can help you find the best medical-based advice on what positions will best lessen the pain, what positions and deeds are most comfortable, and what techniques you can employ to make the most of your time in bed
#3 No climax. Maybe you don’t have a partner and you’re used to having a go at it on your own. Then suddenly, you find yourself not reaching climax. Again, if this problem is persistent for a few months, or each time you masturbate, this can be due to an underlying issue that an expert can help sort out for you.
#4 Sex arguments. It may start with casual teasing about how your partner slept on you as you were about to do the deed…but then it happens again and again—so much so that you start to bicker about it. If you are arguing about your sex life and are complaining about it, it can help to seek a therapist before your problems in bed overflow to other aspects of your relationship.
#5 Unsatisfactory sex life. While you may both be very polite or don’t want your sex life to be the main drive for your happiness in your relationship, having one *or both* partners dissatisfied in the bedroom is a recipe for disaster. Maybe you or your partner is having erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation and you don’t want to tell the other party about it, or you are experiencing trouble reaching orgasm. This means you need help.
#6 Strained relationships. If your sexual performance and intimacy issues are causing a strain in your relationship, this is also a good reason to bring in an expert. Maybe you’re not having as much sex as you used to, or you are not performing well in bed, and this is causing your partner a great deal of frustration or disappointment that carries over, out of the bedroom. After all, a lack of sex can cause distance between couples and cause frequent bickering. If you want to save your relationship and enjoy sex with your partner again, you really should go see someone
@dr rahman sexologist
I had unprotected sex yesterday. My last period started on 20 nov 2016. I did not bleed in december. Will I get pregnant.
The last few decades have seen obesity has grown as the new social evil. One of the major culprits is the reduced physical activity and sedentary lifestyle that has become the norm. It is therefore not surprising that weight loss is on everybody's personal goals. In a lot of cases, ironically, the methods and techniques have involved turning the clock back, what was being done a couple of decades ago. Let us look at using stairs for example. From an engineering point of view, elevators and escalators were a major focus area in the 1900s and 2000s. However, now, stair designs that are easy on the body are the highlight.
Let us look at some facts related to weight loss and climbing stairs. These should provide you sufficiently good reasons to start using the stairs next time when you have a choice.
- Fact 1: Climbing stairs help burn more calories per minute than jogging. It is declared as a 'vigorous exercise'.
- Fact 2: Climbing a step helps you burn about 0.2 calories and going down burns 0.05, so to burn 1 calorie, all you need to do is go up 5 steps or go down 20 steps.
- Fact 3: However, though the number of calories burned is less by going downstairs, the muscles and joints used for getting down stairs are different. Using stairs to go up and down should be regularly practiced.
- Fact 4: Climbing stairs require about 9 times more energy than sitting and about 7 times more energy than required to take the lift.
- Fact 5: For going up or down 3 to 4 flights of stairs, taking the stairs helps save about 15 minutes of valuable time (most of it waiting for the lift to arrive).
- Fact 6: Regular use of stairs safeguards you against heart disease, diabetes, muscle weakness and stroke.
- Fact 7: Endorphins are released when you climb stairs, which also induce a feeling of well-being.
- Fact 8: Overweight people burn more calories by climbing stairs.
- Fact 9: Taking one step at a time in more beneficial than taking two at a time. Calories are burned gradually, but more efficiently.
- Fact 10: Climbing stairs is eco-friendly as well, as it reduces carbon emissions. Just another reason why you should avoid the lift! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.