Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am now 60 year old, I have blood pressure and I am taking medicine for the blood pressure. My weight is around 100 kg. My problems is that my penis is not be come hard so I am not able to do sex perfect.
I want a tablet name which increase the timing of sex without any side effects. I am not able do sex for long.
My cousin brother is only 18yrs. He is having slight chest pain intermittently. He is very thin. Not having any other symptoms.
Dear Doctor Good afternoon. I am 30 year male. My problem is there is always stomach pain and many time acidity also. If sleep on left or right side my stomach started paining. Because of that I use sleep facing my face on top roof only. Please let me is it in digestive problem because I am not feeling hungry also like other people feels.
Impotence or erectile dysfunction (ED) is treatable. The condition improves with treatment and lifestyle changes. While there are a plethora of medical options to treat impotence, there are some simple, easy-to-follow natural remedies as well. Here is a list of six such methods:
- Walk a mile: When it comes to impotence, walking two miles a day greatly helps in countering impotence. A brisk walk in the morning or evening helps to reduce weight and intervenes in cutting down obesity. A study in 2005 showed that a healthier lifestyle can improve or even reverses impotence. A person with a 42 inch waistline is far more likely to suffer from ED than a person with a waistline of 32 inches. Maintaining a healthy weight is, therefore, a good way to treat impotence.
- Moving the nether regions: Kegel exercises are known to be conducive for a good erection and better sexual performance. The bulbocavernosus muscle gets strengthened with this exercise. The bulbocavernosus muscle serves three purposes as they help the penis to engorge blood, empties the urethra post urination and pumps during ejaculation. Some other remedies include wearing loose pants, quitting smoking and alcohol, etc.
- Herbal Viagra: Red ginseng is considered to be the herbal Viagra because of its high effectiveness. A 2005 study showed that a dosage of 600–1,000 mg per day greatly helped in countering ED. This can be found in the form of a supplement. If plants are to be used, it should be ensured that the tree is at least five years old.
- Amino acid: The body possesses L-arginine that is naturally found in the body and helps in erection. Nitric acid relaxes the blood vessels in the body and sustains an erection for a longer duration. Consumption of high dosage of amino acid (5 mg/day) for six weeks can prove to be extremely beneficial in treating impotence. It should be ensured that a doctor is consulted before starting this course. Patients with a medical condition should not consume amino acid unless specifically prescribed by the doctor to do so.
- Watermelon juice: A citrulline is a form of amino acid that is found in abundant quantities in one slice of watermelon. This is a type of amino acid which is found to be extremely effective in improving the flow of blood to the penis. A 2011 study showed that a watermelon fetches very good result in improving ED.
- Acupuncture: A study conducted in 1999 showed that acupuncture improves erection in more than 39%of the people. This alternative therapy relaxes the mind and helps a person to get more involved while having sex. While there are mixed results of this alternative therapy, it is definitely worth a try to improve ED or impotence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Me 4 months se Himalaya Confido tablet le raha tha but ab band kardi to lag raha he ki me uska addict ho gaya hu. Mind control kam ho gaya he har samay becheni or udasi or susti si rahti he. Me Ayurved tablet samajh kar le raha tha ki iska koi side effect nahi hoga but iska side effect ab ho raha he. Ab mujhe kya karna chahiye taki iska addiction dur ho jaye. Abhi me kaju Akhrut or badam pak le raha hu.
Swine influenza (also called swine flu, hog flu, and pig flu) is an infection by any one of several types of swine influenza virus. Swine influenza virus (SIV) is any strain of the influenza family of viruses that is endemic in pigs. As of 2009, the known SIV strains include influenza C and the subtypes of influenza A known as H1N1, H1N2, H3N1, H3N2, and H2N3. Swine influenza virus is common throughout pig populations worldwide. Transmission of the virus from pigs to humans is not common and does not always lead to human influenza often resulting only in the production of antibodies in the blood. If transmission does cause human influenza, it is called zoonotic swine flu. People with regular exposure to pigs are at increased risk of swine flu infection. The meat of an infected animal poses no risk of infection when properly cooked.
SYMPTOMS OF SWINE FLU :
The symptoms of HIN1 flu virus (human swine flu) are very similar to those of seasonal human influenza. People with swine influenza may experience: • Body aches • Chills • Cough • Fatigue • Fever • Headache • Loss of appetite • Sore throat Some people with H1N1 flu virus have also reported vomiting and diarrhea.
HOW SWINE FLU IS DIAGNOSED? We have a specialized test for Swine flu. This test is recommended by NICD (National Institute Of Communicable Diseases) SAMPLE: Respiratory specimens including throat swab, and nasopharyngeal /nasal swabs are taken from ambulatory patients. From incubated patients admitted in the ICU the sample is bronchoalveolar lavage or tracheal aspirates. Samples are transported in special viral transport medium which is packed in such a way that there is no chance of contaminating the environment or it being a risk to those handling the box.
HOW SWINE FLU IS TREATED?
After testing positive for swine flu , patient should immediately quarantined in an isolated room or in hospital . National institute of communicable disease(NICD) information says that the swine flu can be treated if caught very early with two of the anti‐viral medications oseltamivir (Tamiflu/Fluvir) and zanamivir (Relenza). Tamiflu is for treatment in adults and children aged 1 year and older, and must be taken within 48 hours of the first symptom
As the flu is now spreading via person ‐to‐person contact; the infection primarily spreads when a person comes in close contact with an infected person. The simple way to minimize the risk is by covering the mouth and nose while coughing and sneezing and wearing a mask while going close to the infected person. Maintaining high level of hygiene is also important and one should always wash hands frequently with soap and water. Since influenza spreads through both air and contact with contaminated surfaces, surface sanitizing may help prevent some infections. For that alcohol is an effective sanitizer, bleach can also be used to sanitize rooms or equipment that have been occupied by patients with influenza symptoms.