Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hieeee I am bit worried because the foreskin of my penis is bit attached to the glans of the penis. Can I have a normal sex life with that. Or is there any option to make it normal.
I have constipation for a long time. I am drinking enough water but still its not happening. What should I do?
As per my semen analysis report Agglutination is positive and as per requirement it should be negative. So please tell what does it mean and is there any problem.
I have been having severe cough for 5 days and doctor gave me medicines for infection after looking at my chest xray. This morning I got a very severe back sprain and now in bed unable to move. What should I do.
I can't retract my foreskin completely back can retract half. And think the size is small.Please tell.
I am not able to prolong sex duration. Ejaculation happens within a minute. I am physically fit and do exercise regularly. Before marriage when I used to masturbate I used to take long tine but now during intercourse and masturbation I cannot prolong. Especially during cowboy position within 2 strokes I am done. Pls adv on this.
I have this swollen fingertips things in all of my finger and I think it is also in my toes as well So what could be the reason please suggest.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.
I am suffering from Diabetis since 2 years from age 33 and now on using alomatic medicine with Ayurvedic Diaba AMRIT(D.Mark tablet) Is there treatment is correct?can i continued? or not please suggest me a better way ? Its duration?
I suffering piles problem from last 2 years please help me for cure this problem any treatment tell me?
I am not able to penetrate my penis inside the vagina. Can you please guide best solution. My wife also does not feel any pain or pleasure.Please tell.
Sir I have stomach pain from one week it comes only when iam go for urine or bathroom at that time only I suffer from this pain I also consult doctor he said that this is heat problem so whats this problem please answer me.
I'm a student. Whenever I try to study I can't grasp things easily as before. It took too much focus to grasp anything. Also during the time I have a mild headache which gets ok when I stop studying. Also my memory has become too weak. I was not like this before.
I'm suffering headaches, chills palpitations. M shivering n feeling cold even when it's sunny. I have consulted a cardiologist and he discover extreme tachycardia from taking ECG. I have been suffering for 4 years. N I have eye problem. Weight change, help me.
Asthma, a condition often labeled as incurable and chronic can be cured if treated with Homeopathic medicines. Cases of recent origin and those affecting children have shown encouraging curative results and chronic, advanced cases experience noticeable reduction in the intensity and reoccurrence of the attacks.
If you are heavily dependant on bronchodilators or inhalers Homeopathic treatment will help you fight the precipitating factors (allergen), thereby making you less dependant on those medications.
Conditions such as poor resistance to climatic changes, recurrent colds / sinusitis and atopic dermatitis (skin affection) can be effectively cured during the course of the treatment.
How do we achieve this?
A holistic or a constitutional approach in which a remedy capable of influencing the following factors is prescribed:
Person’s family history (genetic predisposition)
Personal health history (sensitivity to allergens)
Body type (obesity and immune status)
Present status of all physical symptoms (intensity & frequency of the asthma attacks)
Any emotional aggravating factor
This individualistic approach helps in overall improvement of the condition and relieves any other condition associated with asthma.