Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. P S Ahuja (Ex Major)Your feedback matters!
Hello doctor, my son is 7years old and having enlarge adenoid problem. He has heavy breathing and snoring at night and also he never have very sound sleep in night. He has sensitive nose and watery nose. He sneeze too much due to this reason. I am doing some homeopathy medicines for allergy. My question is - should we go for surgery ort wait for sometime and when he will growup then it will be corrected? any side effects of the surgery like problem in ears or throat? is this type of surgery are safe and what are the chances that adenoid will not grow in future? thanks
I have regular bleeding from my gums and lots of pain in the my teeth. Due to this I can't chew the food and unable to eat the food. When I brush my teeth the blood se bleeding more and start paining.
My child having cavities in teeth of upper middle in two teeth. Kindly suggest any treatment. His age is 4 year and 6 month.
Hello sir! I am suffering from mouth ulcer. And I am using medicine also it is not control. While eating food or anything my mouth is very pain full then what should I do?
Respected sir/madam, when I brush and rinse the mouth a drop of blood come out. It happens only in the morning. No any injury. Please suggest why it happens and what to do?
I am brushing my teeth daily. But after 1 hour or 2 hours after brushing there is a smell from my mouth. I can't speak to my friends with this type of smell from my mouth. How I can control it.
I am 26 years old and I have teeth pain last three months I used pain relief tablets last two months but no relief pls suggest me with good medicine.
Ek accident me mere front k do teeth thode se toot gaye hai mujhe unhe thik karna hai,koi ilaj bataye aur kitna kharcha a jayega please.
I am 47 year old male and I have diabetes on lower basis by that I have soar throat and do not have test of my food and at the time of eating and do not know that there is salt or chilli, s test. Please advice what can I do.
I am getting a taste of orange peel in my mouth since 3 days and also its is felt in my throat and saliva. But the thing is that I did not eat any oranges.
Hey I am ujjwal and I am 20 years old, and having problem with my my teeth's. Firstly whenever I try open any hard thing like cold drinks bottle cap from my mouth, I am facing that my teeth is shattering. Secondly, recently I have scaling and filling in my mouth, even after that I am having bad breath in mouth, got start pain every time after eating anything. What should I do now?
I have teeth problem from my childhood there is bood in mouth when I wake in morning my teeth is irregular and when I take any antibiotic medicine it stop for some time also yellow teeth & smelling problem.
Suffering from bad breath through nose and mouth from so many years please give suggestion to avoid this.
If you want a healthy set of teeth, you must follow healthy lifestyle habits. There are certain habits that you need to follow strictly in order to keep your teeth healthy. Not maintaining proper oral hygiene puts you are at an increased risk of various oral diseases.
The lifestyle habits to maintain healthy teeth are:
- Brush regularly: Brush your teeth at least twice a day or if possible, after every major meal. Use a toothbrush with soft bristles so that you don't injure your gums.
- Flossing: Develop the habit of flossing your teeth on a daily basis, as flossing helps in removing food particles and other foreign substances stuck within the teeth cavity. It also does not allow plaque to accumulate in between your teeth.
- Avoid sugar: Eating foods that contain high amounts of sugar can lead to tooth decay. The bad bacteria that are present in the teeth use the sugar to form acids that erode the enamel of the teeth. Cavities may also develop in your teeth due to increased sugar intake. (Learn more Why You Should Stay Away From Sugar?)
- Visit the dentist: Most people delay their visits with the dentist as much as possible. Oral problems are not shown the level of urgency as compared to other diseases. Visit the dentist on a regular basis as untreated underlying conditions may lead to serious complications.
- Clean your tongue: Once you finish brushing your teeth, don't forget to clean your tongue. This is another aspect of oral health that most people miss out on. Bacteria can accumulate on the tongue leading to bad odor. Scrape your tongue using a cleaner to prevent accumulation of bacteria.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, then it is time that you quit. Smoking increases the risk of oral cancer and stains the teeth as well. You may also be prone to gum disease if you cannot ditch that cigarette now.
- Diet: Avoid eating junk foods as they are not good for your overall health. Eat plenty of vegetables and fruits as they contain vitamins and minerals that keep your teeth healthy.
- Reduce stress: Excessive stress levels can contribute to various periodontal diseases. Practice relaxation techniques such as meditation to keep your stress levels under control.