Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Kabhi kabhi mere sir me dard hota he. Mene kai bar doctor ko bhi dikhya lakin iska dard band nahi hua.
My father 49yrs has severe left hand pain from elbow to wrist And we have taken all tests and the reports are normal. Can you give the solution for the pain?
I am having a burning sensation on both sides of upper abdomen where the rib cage ends. Rabeprazole is not giving much relief. It started after I took about 50 tablets of iron tablets. Please advise.
I Have a small and curved gap between 2 upper teeth, it looks like something black is stuck in. How Can I cure it?
My cousin - Pooja, she has problem with looking ugly with small breast shape, want your advice for increasing size of it.
Sir I have a sister. She is blind by birth. Most of the times she remains restless. Sir she takes too much psychological pressure. This time she takes prolomet xl 25 and stalopam plus Kindly suggest no improvement yet seen by these drugs.
I am 37yrs, I want to postpone my periods by 10 days. I know tab Primolut N but don't know dose when n how to take it. Please advise?
I am 50 years old man having white patches on face and body. My question is that, whether, I could get bleached on my face to have uniform color. If possible the expenses, complications if any. Pls inform.
I am having pimples on my face. Which facewash should I use? I eat junk a lot like burger, hotdogs, fries etc may be thats the reason of these pimples. But now I want to get rid of them. Please help.
Hello respected doctor, my wife is pregnant and in sixth month of pregnancy.. She doesn't feel hungry.. And not take meals on time. She eat very less. What should we do for healthy baby? Thnx..
My issue is that I'll have head ache usually. I can't concentrate on my studies. Pls help me out with this problem.
This information is of my son. Please help me in selecting a diet chart for him. He is 9 months old.
He is suffering from what it is call quickly getting leak sperm. So give reply how to get over from it.
I'm 25 year old male, working as sales officer. I've got jaundice before 6 years, but now when the time of taking oily foods, my stomach will get upset n gas problem, also late digestion. So can't able to eat any type of oily foods and all Is this because of any liver problem.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.