Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Khosla KumaranYour feedback matters!
I have pcos with hypothyroid and also fatty liver, facial hair growth, acne problem. I want to loose weight.
I am a virgin, but few days back my bf just touched his penis near my vagina. This month my periods are late. My due date has crossed 5 days. Is there any possibility of me getting pregnant.
I am 21 years old. I'm suffering from lucorie and my weight is not improving how I relief from this disease.
Common causes include -
1. Use of all forms of tobacco (gutkha, khaini, bidi, cigarette, paan etc.)
2. Irritating or sharp edged dentures or teeth causing chronic non healing ulcers
3. Poor oral hygiene
4. Some hereditary conditions (example - Plummer Vinson Syndrome)
It starts as change in color of oral mucosa or non healing chronic ulcer which grows with time. It may or may not bleed on touch. Pain may be or may not present
Another form of oral cancer which resembles cauliflower is known as verrucous carcinoma.
Prevention of cancer includes -
1. Quitting all kind of habits including tobacco
2. Regular dental and oral checkups
3. Maintainance of good oral hygiene,
4. Rounding or removal of ill fitting dentures or prostheses.
Consuming 2.5 spoons horlicks with warm water early in the morning is better or 4 spoons sattu in water? Please tell.
My wife (age 38) having breast pain which subsides during periods and for few days following the periods, but it again comes back slowly. Doctor tested and advised evening primrose oil tablets. But the problem is not getting cured permanently.
Respected sir/ma'am, I am 40 year old women actually yesterday by mistake I had consumed peanuts which where manufactured in October 2015 and on d packet it was written best before 1 month from manufacture. Its taste was not rancid nor it smelt bad BUT STILL ON THE SPOT ATE CARDAMOM IS IT HARMFUL. I HAD ATE BY MISTAKE .Please reply as soon as possible Thank you!
Watermelon can really help in various health conditions but let us know these 8 #health #benefits of #watermelon.
Boosts #immune system
Helps in #energy #production
Helps prevent #cancer
Rich in #antioxidants
Improves #eye #sight
Promotes #weight #loss
Improves #heart #health
#lowers #blood pressure
I am 26 year old female, I am having cracked nipples and inflation around the nipples, I am currently feeding my baby. I have used couple of ointments sometimes the cracked nipple cure but again it happens. Please help.
Dyspepsia is a disorder of the stomach that is characterized by pain in the upper part of the stomach. It is not a single disorder, but is a collection of symptoms such as nausea, burping and bloating. It results when the acid of the stomach comes in contact with the mucosa of the digestive tract. These acids cause a breakdown of the mucosa leading to inflammation and irritation, which leads to indigestion. It may also result from eating disorders or certain medications.
The symptoms of this disorder tend to occur mostly after consuming food and drink. In some cases, the symptoms tend to go away after eating or drinking. The symptoms of dyspepsia are:
- You may feel bloated on a regular basis
- You may experience discomfort in your stomach
- Loss of appetite
- You may experience constant burping
- You may feel nauseous
- Symptoms of heartburn
- You may also experience chest pain and breathing difficulties
- You may be affected by jaundice
The various causes of dyspepsia are:
- Irritable bowel syndrome, which hampers the movement of food through the intestines
- If you are unable to properly digest dairy products
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease that results in reflux of the acids of the stomach
- Any inflammation of the gall bladder
- Various medicines such as aspirin, steroids and antibiotics may lead to dyspepsia
- If you suffer from depression or anxiety then it may lead to dyspepsia
- Excess consumption of chocolate, coffee and alcohol
Dyspepsia may be controlled by modifying your lifestyle. Some of the changes that you may make are:
- Don't sleep immediately after eating, wait for at least two hours before you go to bed
- Avoid spicy foods as they tend to aggravate symptoms of dyspepsia
- Space out your meals, eat multiple smaller meals instead of few large ones
- Restrict smoking and alcohol consumption
- Lose weight as being overweight may lead to dyspepsia
- Avoid wearing tight clothes
- Exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy and maintain optimal weight levels
Hello dear ma'am /sir, I had an unprotected sex last night with my boyfriend and it may be 13/14th day of my monthly cycle. I don't wnt to be pregnant. Should I take unwanted 72 pill. I am afraid as I have already consumed it two times this pill two weeks ago. PLEASE HELP ME.
I am a 41 yr old female having hot flushes on my face very often before and after my periods are over. Its giving me sleepless nights. My periods are also limited to 2 days with normal flow. Please help.
Homeopathy treats the person as a whole. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The homeopathic medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions.