Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nidhi Khosla Kumaran
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Khosla KumaranYour feedback matters!
Me wife had her periods on 6,7,8 th of August on 10 th of August we had unprotected sex then she took ipill anfer that next week we had unprotected sex and she took ipill in a 10 days she took I pill for 3 times after that on a 22 August she had period of one day only and thick limbs of blood come from her vagina and now its 28 September and there is no sign of periods we done pregnancy test it showed negative what should we do now.
Its about pregnancy Sir I used 2 times misoprostol within six month And now I am not getting pregnant. please help me.
I'm 21 years old, unmarried,never had sex, my periods are delayed for 18 days from normal mensuration cycle. Which medicine should I take to get the period and regularise my cycle.
Anorexia nervosa is a type of eating disorder, which falls under the category of psychological disorders. The patient becomes extremely thin and has an unreal perception of body weight. This unreal perception involves a fear of becoming fat. The primary symptoms are fasting, an aversion for food, obsessive thought about weight loss etc.
Here are the usual treatments for anorexia nervosa according to the progression of the disease.
- Medications: The first thing your doctors will do is prescribe medications to make sure that the patient has come back to a health condition, which is stable. This is because anorexia causes heart problems, depression and osteoporosis among other physical complications. The doctor will be giving separate medications for all of them. Once you start feeling better, the doctor will stop giving you medications. Sometimes medication also has to be given for malnutrition or starvation if the disease has set in far too deep.
- Counselling: The primary type of counselling, which will take place is nutritional counselling. Dietitians can help you with this, as they teach healthy eating patterns and know how to make you follow it therefore, this is a crucial part of the recovery process which should not be neglected.
- Therapy: Firstly, therapy and counselling are different treatment procedures. The main difference between the two is the focus of the treatment. Therapy is done by psychologists who help deal with what causes your hate of eating and try to eliminate these mental issues while counselling is done by counsellors who are there to help sort out your eating disorders.
- Nutritional rehabilitation: This is a more serious form of counselling. The counsellors generally try unconventional methods at this stage to make sure that you are eating properly and will eat properly in the future. This is because by this stage the progression of the disease is more serious and weight has to be gained immediately.
- Starvation treatment: By this stage, nutrition has to be given in the form of fluids and you will be having severe health problems all of which need medication. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.