Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nidhi Khosla KumaranYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I had a unprotected sex with my girlfriend on 6th November. But she got her regular period with as usual bleeding on regular expected date. But now after 9-10 days of her menstruation she is saying she is feeling little bit nausea. So is there further chance of pregnancy. Or should she go for a home pregnancy check up. Kindly rply soon.
Meri marriage 11aprill 2016 ko hoi thi muje last priod 4: 04:16 ko aye the .Mai ab kitne month ki pregnant hu?
I am 27 year old and married from last 2.5 year and we have trying for a baby but I am not getting pregnant. What kind of test should I do. Or any other simply way to be pregnant. Please tell.
During period I have heavy bleeding and a lot of body ach, stomach pains a lot. Usually pain lasts for 5 days. Is there any treatment for it?
I have just spotted blood on first day of my period and second day I noticed brown colour small small clots, I had very lite abdominal cramps. Last month I spotted just a stain first day but it was normal from second day. But the bleeding was brown or black From past 3 months. Actually I use to have irregular periods but from past 2 years I had regular periods. And cycle will be for 35 days approx.
1. Taking plenty of water daily improve your skin texture.
2. Taking water in an empty stomach will reduce risk of getting stomach related illness.
3. It will improve the functioning of each organ.
4. If you drink more water before meal, obesity problem is gone.
Drink more fluids
- Drink more fluids, regardless of your activity level. Don't wait until you're thirsty to drink. Bring a reusable water bottle with you to maintain hydration. If you're at work, you could also bring a pitcher and glass and fill it every morning.
- If you're older, be especially careful to drink fluids because the amount of water retained by the body decreases with age.
- Avoid salt tablets if possible. If your doctor has you on water pills, ask him or her how much you should drink.
- Don't drink liquids with dehydrating caffeine, alcohol, or large amounts of sugar. Avoid very cold drinks.
- At family events and reunions, bring a cooler of cool drinks.
- Cut back on exercising; if you must exercise, drink two to four glasses of cool, nonalcoholic fluids each hour.
Keep your body cool
- Dress in lightweight light-colored clothing and sun-reflective shirts. Wear loose clothing.
- Wear wide-brimmed hats and sunglasses. Keep a stash of hats on hand for friends and family!
- According to the cdc, fans may provide comfort but they do not prevent heat-related illnesses when the temperature is in the high 90s. Take a cool shower or bath, or move to an air-conditioned place to cool off.
- Stay in the shade, especially between 11 a. M. And 3 p. M.
- Avoid strenuous activities during the heat of the day.
- Never leave anyone in closed, parked vehicle, even with the windows down.
- To feel cooler, eat cooler. Reduce your protein intake.
- Open your house to the breeze after sunset and leave it open until dawn.
- In the early morning, draw the shades before the temperature starts to rise.
Protect yourself from the sun
- Don't get too much sun. Sunburn makes it difficult for your body to dissipate heat.
- As well as a hat and sunglasses, wear sunscreen spf 15 or higher. The most effective products say 'broad spectrum' or 'uva/uvb' on their labels.
- Be aware of heavy sweating, hot and dry skin, rapid pulse, pale or clammy skin, and cramps in your leg or abdomen muscles. All could be signs of heat disorder.
- If you are older, it's wise to keep medical information readily available, including phone numbers of health care providers and copies of your prescription and health insurance cards.
Hi. I have pcos n married by one n half year. I'm trying to conceive. I'm taking glyciphage 500mg n oosure. please suggest the best way that helps me to conceive.
Watermelon is by far, one of the most powerful, body-healing fruits out there! The amazing health benefits of watermelon cover everything from your brain all the way to the cells in your feet.
The fruit there is incredible, and watermelon tasted about 80% better than the stuff you buy in stores in North America. Plus, they all contained seeds, which means none of them were GMO, hybrid, or tainted in any respect. If you want to eat some tasty fruit with me down there at the Live Love Fruit Rawjuvenation Retreat, you won't be disappointed. Raw foods, unlimited fruit, and vegetables, freshly cracked coconut water, yoga, eco-adventures and so much more!
Muscle and Nerve Support
Rich in potassium, watermelon is a great natural electrolyte and thus helps regulate the action of nerves and muscles in our body. Potassium determines the degree and frequency with which our muscles contract and controls the excitation of nerves in our body.
Improves Eye Health
Watermelon is a wonderful source of beta-carotene (that rich red hue of watermelon = beta carotene) which is converted in the body to vitamin A. It helps produce the pigments in the retina of the eye and protects against age-related macular degeneration as well as prevents night blindness. Vitamin A also maintains healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and mucus membranes.
I'm 22, I have my periods only for a day or max only for 2days. But It comes on the regular dates every month wit a lot of pain. Please help!
I am consulting a doctor for getting pregnant, he prescribed me to take diane 35 from d 5th day of my period. Is this medicine appropriate? as I read that it is a contraceptive pill.
My wife is 26 years old and she is suffering from pcos problem. After trying allopathic and homeopathic medicine for one year we could not be able to get child. Now my wife's periods is normal and she stopped the medicine last five months. Please suggest me any treatment so that my wife get pregnant.
Hi m 21 years and got my period on 1st nov 2016 and today 4th nov being 4th day of my cycle I would like to ask can I have protected sex (condom) after my periods is it safe? And also I wanna ask bout ipill I read it somewhere that's it's safe fr women between between 25 and above and m 21 years will it effect my health? And is it necessary to take an pill after having protected sex coz pills do have side effects on body nad this is not my first tym of having sex before also I had taken pills after protected sex but m concerned regarding it's effects in long run please help me with my query ty.
Any kind of dysfunction points to the issues experienced during any stage of the cycle of physical issue that prevents the participants from experiencing any kind of satisfaction from the intimate activities. Though the researches imply that sexual problems are common all across the globe; 43% of women along with 31% of men are affected by some sort of dysfunction; however, it is something that most people are hesitant to talk about. But thankfully enough, most cases of sexual problems can be effectively treated, and can be prevented from occurring again, by sharing your concerns with a qualified doctor. You should consider visiting the doctor along with your partner.
What leads to sexual problems?
Sexual problems can be caused either due to physical or psychological reasons. Many medications and clinical conditions can cause a variety of sexual dysfunctions, and these physical conditions include heart and vascular disease, high levels of blood sugar and blood pressure, any kind of neurological disorder, chronic diseases of the kidneys, liver and lungs, and hormonal imbalances. In addition to this, the side effects stemming from any medicine, including antidepressant drugs, can cast a harmful impact on the sexual desire and its normal functioning. On the other hand, psychological causes refer to the stress caused due to work pressures, anxiety, depression, excessive concern about sexual performance, feelings of guilt, and relationship problems.
What are the common sexual problems?
What leads to sexual problems can cause a wide variety of issues in both men and women. While erectile dysfunction is most commonly found in men, vaginal dryness is the most common issue in women. Sexual dysfunction can take a variety of forms, and it is not plainly confined to the dysfunction or simple disinterest in sex, which is commonly termed as lack of sex drive. It can also involve pain while having sex or an inability to maintain the erection or experiencing pain while getting an orgasm. There are some people who experience excruciating pain during intercourse, which is often accompanied with a burning sensation.
All couples have the right to enjoy a happy and healthy sex life, which can be considered a crucial aspect of any relationship. So, if you are having any kind of difficulty that is interrupting your lovemaking, it is imperative to speak with your doctor to get the right diagnosis, and discuss openly with your partner to find out the ideal solution of your sexual problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.