Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
During menstruation, women can get more stressed out and suffer from uncomfortable symptoms such as fatigue, mood swings, breast tenderness, bloating, cramps, headache, food cravings and constipation or diarrhea.
By eating the right foods and avoiding the wrong foods can help reduce stress and lethargic and stay bright and breezy.
Avoiding certain foods during your period may help discomfort.-----
Beverages: restrict consumption of beverages such as coffee, tea and soft drinks which worsen symptoms like anxiety, depression and breast tenderness. Instead have herbal tea and plenty of water to keep body hydrated.
Salt: controlling salt consumption can help you avoid bloating and the puffy, heavy feeling that comes with it.
High-fat foods: hormone changes during the menstrual cycle shows symptoms such as bloating and breast tenderness. Avoid foods such as whole-milk dairy products, sausages, burgers, cheese.
Sugary foods: due to hormonal changes during menstruation, blood sugar levels become unstable, and many women crave sweets. Eating foods high in sugar adds to your blood sugar fluctuations resulting in mood swings, tension, lethargic, immune system imbalance and fatigue.
Recommended foods during periods:-----
Beans: the high fiber content in beans helps reduce congestion, cramps, constipation and diarrhea.
Vegetables: green vegetables are rich in calcium, magnesium and potassium and thus help prevent menstrual pains, excessive bleeding and clot the blood.
Water: water retention is one of the main causes for cramps. To reduce water retention, drink enough water.
Whole grains: eating small amounts of carbohydrates every three hours and before bed can help combat premenstrual syndrome and also reduces neuromuscular tension, fatigue and depression.
Yogurt: yogurt contains live cultures and active bacteria which promote healthy digestion and also a good source of calcium.
Me and my wife had unprotected intercourse and taken ipill with in 24 hours of time hence we are not ready for children as of now but can we continue unprotected sex after having the tablet and is there any risk of pregnancy if so please tell me what we can do instead (as I am aware that there will be more side effects for daily control pil) but we like to continue having sex (due to my partner wish) please advice can we proceed like wise.
Vestibulodynia is a disorder in which women suffer from discomfort or pain in the vestibular area of the vagina, which comprises of the Bartholin's gland known for producing vaginal lubrication, the urethra from where you pass urine, and other minor vestibular glands known to produce vaginal discharge. Overgrowth or excessive sensitivity of the nerve fibers present there is considered to be the reason why women suffer from Vestibulodynia. The symptoms have a huge impact on the sufferer as simple acts, such as sitting down for prolonged periods or walking causes discomfort. This disorder usually affects women between 20 to 40 years of age.
- The symptoms of Vestibulodynia typically lasts for half or quarter a year. However, in some cases it may last for years, and a lifetime if untreated.
- Most women realize that they suffer from Vestibulodynia during their first sexual experience since the vestibular area is so hypersensitive that even the slightest touch during sexual intercourse, moving while in tight clothing as well as inserting tampons may cause some discomfort and pain.
The degree of pain experienced by women suffering from Vestibulodynia is variable. You may experience pain even after having had comfortable sexual relationships.
- Apart from overgrowth or hypersensitivity of the nerve fibers in that region, other possible causes are tendencies of pain problems or disorders, chronic yeast infections like thrush, injuring the vestibular area during surgery or childbirth and/or extreme sensitivity to irritants like panty liners and detergent etc.
- Sometimes, the pain is due to deeply rooted psychological issues, such as sexual trauma and other factors, such as birth or while moving house.
Vestibulodynia is sometimes mistaken for a type of skin diseases. However for the best treatment, you must consult a gynecologist who will treat your condition depending on your symptoms. Mentioned below a few ways to treat Vestibulodynia:
- Vaginal dilators, which are inserted into the vagina to relax the muscles present and gently stretch that area. Vestibulodynia also causes the pelvic floor muscles to tense up which can be overcome through vaginal dilators.
- Anesthetic Gels are water based gels, which have a small amount of local anesthesia and may numb the sensitive nerve fibers present there temporarily. Rub the gel over the tender areas, half an hour before indulging in sexual activities.
- You may even consume nerve fiber blocking tablets if you experience constant pain due to Vestibulodynia to tend to the sensitive nerve endings in your skin.
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.
I am 30 years old and diagnosed hypothyrodism in 8th week pregnancy tsh value was 24.6and started thyrorite tablet 50mg. After two months I again given blood sample my tsh was 10.96. Dose of thyoxine increase to 75 mg. Is there any harm to my baby due to hypothyrodism.?
Hai. Am 8 weeks pregnant. My pregnancy profile show am having mild thyroid which is 3.06. My doctor gave me a thyroxine tablet. Now my query is This medication is necessary for me? And it will affect my baby? It may causes any problem during delivery? Shall I take this tablet?
Hi Doctor. I'm going through a very stressful time and the last thing I need is my period. I'm on yaz and my withdrawal bleed started today. I was wondering, can I still skip my withdrawal bleed by going on with the active tablets without doing major harm to my body?
Hello sir 3 months has been passed but my wife haven't periods we had a sex on 13 january and my wife periods date is 26 february. I had also checked 2 times with testing kit the test is always negative. Sir please tell me what should we do my email is: kaushalgautam9878@gmail. Com.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.