Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
White discharge is quite normal but I go through this this almost everyday though not much that I have to use something is this normal? If not what are the remedies to cure? & my weight is just 40 with height 5" 3.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I have high flow in my periods in the 1st 2days of menstruation. What should I do and is that normal.
I am trying for 2nd child and had 2 missed abortions, 1 ectopic and 1 termination (since there was no heart beat). In last 3 pregnancy, I was on low molecular heparin injection as recommended by my Gynaecologist. I have 1 daughter, she is 8. I have consulted Genetic consultant and he suggested to go for LIT Therapy after doing necessary tests and close similarities of HLA DQ similarity in the couple. I am not sure about the LIT Therapy and its consequences, so wanted to know. Any help would be highly appreciated.
If I had a multiple sex but that was not regular one or two time Nd after it I taken I pill so there is any chance of HIV or any other diseases. Please answer my question.
My wife has recently given birth to my first child. He is 3 months old and with our mistake she is now expecting. Another one I mean she is pregnant. Her pregnancy is of one month. We want to abort this is there any medicine which can help us to abort this as we do not want to have the second child so much sooner please help.
My pack will be ending the day after tomorrow. If I got withdrawal bleed after that. Does it mean I am safe. I was on pills from june. And I missed the last pill of june which I took next day along with the last pill. Then I was out of town for 6 days on which I had menses from 5-8 july. On july 8 at 11 pm I started with the new pack. 9th july had protected intercourse with same condom for three rounds. Do not know if he ejaculated or not Since then I have not missed a pill. Since I have taken that 6 days break after missing the pill and was not sure about the condom I got nervous. Took a test yesterday and few days earlier both were negative. M I safe. When should I take home pregnancy test to get accurate results?
Hello doctor. My friend had unprotected sex yesterday and after two hours took postpone 72. She was in fertile period. Is there a possibility of her getting pregnant?
Smoking during pregnancy can adversely affect not only your health but that of your unborn too. Kicking this habit can help you to have a safer pregnancy as well as a healthier baby. If not, it can lead to a number of serious pregnancy complications including the death of your baby. According to various findings, smoking during this period can double your prospects of having a baby with low birth weight as well as your chance for stillbirth.
What happens when you smoke while pregnant?
The cigarette smoke is made up of about 4000 chemicals, which includes about 60 cancer causing substances, lead, and cyanide. Of these toxins in cigarette smoke, carbon monoxide and nicotine are the two toxins that make up much of smoking-related pregnancy complication. The toxins go directly to your baby through the bloodstream, the only source of nutrients and oxygen for your offspring. By working in tandem, the nicotine and carbon monoxide toxins bring about a decrease in the supply of oxygen for your baby. While nicotine cuts off oxygen supply by constricting the blood vessels, the red blood cells responsible for carrying oxygen also pick up carbon monoxide molecules and take them directly to your baby.
What effects does it have on your little one?
When you smoke, you put your baby on harm's way and here's what happens to your baby:
- In terms of weight, it has been revealed that while smoking one pack daily can bring about a 226 gm decrease in the baby's weight, smoking two packs every day can affect your baby's weight by about 453 gm. A stunted growth during this period can negatively affect your child later in life.
- Due to the negative effects of the toxins, the development of your baby's lung and body gets hampered. It may also make your baby prone to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SID) and asthma.
- It can also increase your baby's chance of suffering from a heart defect. Research shows that babies whose mothers smoke during the first three months of pregnancy have 20-70% chance of developing congenital heart problems compared to babies whose mothers didn't smoke.
- Smoking can affect the development of his brain functions and cause him or her to suffer from low IQ, learning disabilities as well as behavioral issues. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Factors that determine the success of your IVF procedure
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a process wherein an egg is fertilized by a sperm in a laboratory dish to form the embryo (baby's first cell) which after growth in artificial medium in the lab is transferred into the uterus of women, In general, a blood sample is collected to determine whether you're pregnant or not about 10-14 days after the eggs are retrieved.
Coming to the success of the procedure, a number of factors are at play and these are:
- The age at which you get pregnant - A factor that plays a role in influencing your chances of experiencing success in your IVF procedure is the age at which you opt for this procedure. The lower your age, the chances that you may get pregnant and deliver a healthy child using your own eggs witness an increase. On the other hand, if you're aged 41 and above, or your egg reserve is very low donor eggs are the most preferred option as they help to increase your prospects of meeting a success.
- Lifestyle habits - Certain lifestyle factors can significantly affect your prospects of getting pregnant through this route. Smoking can reduce your prospect of success using this procedure by about 50%. It can cause you to have lesser number of eggs retrieved during the procedure while increasing instances of miscarriages. Likewise, obesity, alcohol use, consumption of excessive caffeine and drugs can adversely affect your chances of getting pregnant using IVF.
- Cause of Infertility - If your supply of eggs is normal, success rate using IVF is high. Women who suffer from the problem of endometriosis experience lesser chances of getting pregnant than women who have unexplained fertility.
- Reproductive history - IVF success rate chances are higher if you've delivered a baby previously using IVF.
- Embryo status - Embryos that are better developed with good grade stand a higher chance of experiencing success than less developed embryos. More importantly, not every embryo is able to survive the development process. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Doctor I had sex on 11 march in morning and after 5-6 hrs I had unwanted 72 tablets. Doctor I had athletic meet so I rab on 15-16th march. Now I am sensing red discharge today. Doctor also my last period ended on 7th march. Do I need to take pregnancy test?
Drinking a cup of tea everyday as it helps in keeping the gums and teeth healthy as it contains high amounts of flouride and flavonoids which prevent harmful bacteria from sticking to the teeth.