Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neha Gupta
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Neha GuptaYour feedback matters!
My husband is coming from another state. On my 7 month pregnancy. If intercourse of us harmful for our baby? I am living in my father's home. Please suggest me.
One of the most common queries faced by doctors dealing with pregnancies are risks associated with having sex during the gestation and post-partum periods. Such doubts arise from both genuine concern and also from several superstitions and myths.
As a matter of fact, having sex during pregnancy is perfectly normal and safe. However, keeping in mind the changes the woman is going through, there are a few specific do's and don'ts you need to follow while having sex during pregnancy.
- Be aware: Pay attention to the doctor's evaluation of the expecting mother's condition. Many pregnancy risks can be predicted at an early stage. Abstain in case of predictions pointing to a risky gestation period and/ or delivery. Get yourself tested regularly, so that there is no possibility of transmitting infections to the expecting mother.
- Enjoy foreplay: Pregnancy normally results in increased sensation in the erotogenic zones. Foreplay is a great way to relieve a woman's tension and she will enjoy your touch more than ever.
- Pay attention to your partner's needs and reactions: Women have to go through a lot during pregnancy like fatigue all the time, along with sudden nausea and extreme mood swings. So, paying more attention to your partner's needs and reactions will help make the act more enjoyable for both of you.
- Don't go for multiple partners: Multiple partners increase the risk of infections. It is not advisable to have sex with multiple partners during this time.
- Don't use sex toys: Use of sex toys during pregnancy is discouraged as it increases the risk of infections.
- Don't try risky positions and maneuvers: Please keep your desires for exotic positions in check. Risque behavior can lead to injuries.
- Don't keep yourself ahead of her: It is perfect idiocy to keep your desires ahead of the needs and desires of the love of your life. By putting yourself ahead of her you will not only negatively affect her mental health, but her physical health as well.
- Do not mix drugs with intimacy: Use of intoxicants during her pregnancy to enhance your senses will put the healthy growth and delivery of the child in jeopardy. A number of birth defects in children are the result of using intoxicating substance use during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hi i hav gone through tubul ligation 2 months back and i want 2 get pregnant again can u sugest home treatment bcos i dont want surgery method my tubes are not cut but they have tied.Plz answer me
Hello, everybody. I am Dr. Ashish Acharya specialist, and sports medicine specialist at Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi. Today I am going to speak on shoulder pain.
Shoulder pain is one of the very common complaints being faced by the general masses. If you don’t have an injury and still you have pain, the usual cause of shoulder pain is weakness in your muscles around the shoulder or imbalance in them which can easily be treated with certain specific medications or exercises very specific to the shoulder being conducted under the supervision of the shoulder specialist and being supervised by the shoulder surgeon. Now coming to a group of people who only complain of neck pain. Shoulder pain can and definitely in some cases present only as neck pain. Hence it is most commonly misdiagnosed as the cervical cause of pain rather than a shoulder as the main cause of the pain.
If you have neck pain persisting in spite of medications and exercise and physiotherapy and precautions being prescribed by your doctor then you should consult shoulder specialist near your area so that he can distinguish the root cause of your pain and can advise you certain specific shoulder rehab and certain specific medications which will then get rid of your the pain in the neck which is actually originating from your shoulder. I would like to emphasize that group of people who have sugar or diabetes patients. They are more prone to shoulder pain or stiffness than the general public. So they should keep their sugar level strictly under control and keep exercising for their shoulder with simple exercises like shoulder wheel or the pulley exercise which are available commonly in all the parks around your living place.
If you still have pain or persistent stiffness or decrease in movement of your shoulder in spite of regular exercise then you should consult with the doctor or the shoulder specialist near your place so that he will then give you proper medications and some other specific exercises which will get rid of your pain rather than neglecting that pain and coming to the specialist in the last stage when you have a completely stiff shoulder and we have to intervene surgical methods are advised for you.
Patients who are having shoulder dislocations should consult with proper orthopedic surgeons or a shoulder specialist even after two or three or four dislocations. As at this stage they can be managed arthroscopically minimally invasive procedure so that it will be successful at this stage but if you wait when you have 20 or 30 dislocations you are actually eroding your bone which will vacant an open, bigger, bony procedure which has a longer rehab period and which is completely avoidable if you would have come earlier after second, third or fourth dislocation.
If you have any other further queries or if you need to consult with me, then consult me through Lybrate website.