Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran DharYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old, I have hair fall control and also dandruff problem, dandruff is spread all parts of skull. My face full of covered in pimples, I want resolution in this problem, and also my chin color also change in dark black. I have so many problem. Please give resolution for this problem.
Here are Some most Important Points which U have to Remember so as to protact Your Skin.
1. You need to change your behavior and mindset about the sun. Make these changes:
* Avoid sun exposure at its peak.
* Use the shadow rule to guide your outside activities (if your shadow is longer than your height, then its safer sun.).
* Beach umbrellas only offer very limited SPF cover.
* Big hats ARE lovely! And they reduce your risk of sunburn and hyperpigmentation (worsening of dark marks on the skin).
* Early burn in the holiday offers very little ?resistance? to sun damage for the rest of the holiday.
* And yes, you can still sunburn even when it is cloudy!
2. As the song goes, wear sunscreen:
* For the beach, the higher the SPF the better!
*Re-apply frequently if you are swimming or perspiring.
* After being in the sun use post sun exposure products to reduce any UV injury that may have occurred .
3. Anti-oxidants are your best friends:
* Topical antioxidant products can rapidly and effectively reduce the high free radical load in the skin from UV exposure.
By putting them on the skin, one can direct the ingredients to area of greatest need and therefore benefit.
Some antioxidant ingredients can improve pigment, reduce the ageing effects of UV and reduce free radicals with one product.
Oral anti-oxidants further enhance skin protection, have been proven to increase skin resistance to UV exposure by over 80% as well as reduce skin pigmentation and prevent cell death from UV exposure. This makes it an invaluable support to healthier skin this summer.
I HV hair loss problem daily I am loosing hair in bulk amount can you guide me. I am living in Delhi since2008. I think some thing wrong in water. It may be cause or not.
Im 28yrs male, I have black hits on my face, after long time, I use many creams but not works, n face is also going to black. What should I do now.
From last one year I am suffering from hairfall and day by day my hair are getting dried and hairfall is not going to stop and I am becoming bald. Waiting for your reply.
This festive season, get a glow on your face with hydra-facial MD treatment at derma world skin hair clinics.
Detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin.
Call us at: +91-9911100050 (rajouri garden); +91-9911300050 (new rajinder nagar) to know more.
#drrohitbatra #dermaworldskinclinic #delhi #rajourigarden #rajindernagar #dermatologist #hydrafacialmd
I'm 22 years old. I'm getting rashes on hands regularly for every one month. How can I overcome this skinn problem. I is happening from since 4 years.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should do ?
I am suffering from pimples and scars .How to get rid of it. And tell me some juices to drink to have skin glow.
I was working in a pharmacy I found that many dermatologist prescribe minoxidil for hair growth. I want to ask that. Is it really possible to grow hairs again. Even if goi get bald?
I have stretch marks on my shoulders and on my back they looks very bad to see how can I cure them instantly please help me.
Hello I don't know whom to consult, my problem is. 1. Weight is not increasing after proper diet. 2. Lots of Hair falling. 3. Beard and mustache is not growing properly. 4. Stress level is very high like Frustration 5. Can't remember things after lots of practice. 5. Can't concentrate my work. 5. Visible veins in skin. I am facing lots of problem, please help me to get rid of these problems.
I have a curly hair. Am 19years old. But past 5 years I am suffering from hair loss. Before five years I have cutted my hair only one time. But after that it results only in hairfall. Please say any home remedy for growing my hair thicker and lengthier.
The skin is the first organ, which shows the signs of ageing. Whether it is wrinkles or stretch marks the first signs will be shown on the skin. Stretch marks are not only the cause of ageing, but also form due to obesity, sudden increase in height, sudden weight loss or gain, etc. You might often think of how to get rid of these marks as they aren't attractive and make the skin look old.
Here are a few ayurvedic remedies to get rid of stretch marks:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is a wonderful type of cleanser and moisturizer. Olive oil cures the damaged collagen of the skin. It also helps to increase the blood flow to the surface of the skin.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter can be used as a moisturizer. It helps to improve the elasticity of the skin. By hydrating the skin, it also improves the appearance of the skin. Besides cocoa butter, you can also use almond oil, vitamin E oil and lavender oil.
- Aloe vera gel: Aloe Vera has a variety of uses for the body. In the case of stretch marks, aloe vera gel helps lighten the stretch marks. This will eventually result in complete disappearance of the stretch marks.
- Sesame oil: Mix Sesame oil with pure olive and almond oil and massage it gently over stretch marks area, this will help lighten the marks on skin.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood helps the skin to cool down. It also improves the elasticity of the skin.
- Potato Juice: Potato juice contains a lot of antioxidants, which help to soothe the skin and remove stretch marks.
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa has a huge amount of vitamin K, vitamin E and amino acids. These help in curing damaged collagen in the skin which is the prime cause of stretch marks.
- Castor Oil: Castor oil helps to stimulate collagen and elastin production. It also helps the damaged tissues regain their original shape. It also helps the skin to return to its original position after suffering from stretching.
Apart from the above mentioned oils, regular yoga asanas, stretching exercises, nutritious diet, and a wholesome meal is a must for your skin nourishment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have a very oily scalp and a lot of hair fall .There is also dandruff. How should I control this ?
Why I am becoming fat .what should I do for not to become fat and my hair is also loosing I am not using any kind of other precautions but my hair is loosing.
Lybrate | Dr. Priya Weling speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY