Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj ShahYour feedback matters!
Since 3-4 month I have mild pain and some heaviness. When I stretch upper portion above eye then I feel more heaviness. What should I do?
My eye sight is - 2 so what I do ? Regularly I used my speticals. My eye sight was not clear. Please advise.
I have red eyes my headache is very badly pain to me please tell me the solutions on this I want to release from this headache please sir.
Hi.Iam 22 years old. I am not a diabatic.I am having problem of cough everyday .When i had check prevous i was having b12 deficincy , so that i took b12 injection then it was okk .But now i am having problem of exessive saliva in mouth .I also feel low in energy. I am taking calcium supplements .But sometimes i feel am ok then that saliva problem occurs.So please give absolute answer of my problem.I have some time irritation in eyes.
Am getting severe pain in my left eye, left forehead above eyebrow, left ear, and the facial muscles below the left side lock. Due to this I have severe head ache. What could be the problem, and which doctor should i consult?
I met with an accident due to which I had eye surgery (vitrectomy, IOL). Due to this accident I now have low eye pressure (9 mmHg). Is there any way to increase eye pressure naturally or through surgery? Due to this low pressure I have blurred vision.
My mind remain awake much more than required. It keeps on working during night as if I am watching a video. Though my body is in sleep mode but my mind is continuously watching and answering someone as if someone is asking me to answer. What kind of state of mind is this. To my surprise, what I see at night comes in news also. I am a spiritual person by nature but as I am getting older I am feeling as potential have all gone in vain. Please help me.
My eyes are going week very speedily with far sightedness what should I do to get rid of specs that I use?
I am 25 years old and I am a software employe. All the time I am working infront of a deskop. Since some days my eyes are little blur and water from eyes. Is there any problem with my eyes. If you please suggest may I consult a doctor or to take any precaution please let me know. Thank you.
I am having squint in eyes from childhood. Now m 16 going for operation. Just wnna know. Is there any risk?
I visited an ophthalmologist yesterday for persistent eye strain and mild dizziness after working on computers, reading and even generally these days. She said that my eye muscles have become weak and there is "decompensation" She checked my eye pressure and said it was "borderline" She said it maybe due to chronic eye Fatigue, b12 deficiency, sleep disorders etc. I have a cylindrical eye power (astigmatism), right eye -0.5 and left eye -0.25. I have no blurred vision, just feel strained and a bit dizzy at times. I have been asked to do some eye exercises as I wake up and prescribed I-site plus and lubrex eye drops for a month. What is the issue here, if I may know? It's very frustrating as I can not work properly. I am an IT engineer.
I feel weakness after waking up in the morning & sometimes while sitting in a place for more than an hrs I took vitamin tablets also but it won't work even my hairs have started greying & my eyesight got reduced with -1.5 no in both the eyes for longdistance & now I am getting ulcer in my mouth once in every week please suggest me any better thing to reduce my all problems.
I have swollen eyes since last week. I am using ice to subside. What else remedy can give me relief. Please suggest me what should I do?
My eyes have pain from last couple of month. I am a software engineer and my major time spends on computer. What to do?
I have eyes problem my eyes can not see at night sir/mam please help me to give me a suitable and simple answer I will wait for your answer.
My eyes are not healthy got glasses, want to remove them, is there a ny way to remove them within 2～4 months?
Glaucoma: An Overview
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to Diagnose the Symptoms of Glaucoma:
- A Fundamental Eye Examination: An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
- Tonometry may also be performed: Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:
- A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
- A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
- Your eyes could turn red.
- Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
- Glaucoma could be accompanied by headaches and eye pain.
- An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to Treat Glaucoma:
- Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma: Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
- Eye Drops: Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
- Laser Treatment: Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.