Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Neeraj Shah
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Neeraj ShahYour feedback matters!
My eye sight is getting weaker. I can't see clearly without specs. Is there anything which could help me to improve my eyesight.
meri eyes in a right and left side 1-1 numbers he ise kam kar ne ka Koi tari ka he?. And kya eyes me dabur" rose water" ki drops Dal ne Se Koi side effects hote h? Please answer me.
How I can save my eyes due to computer work in the office and can I use different types of glasses at the work so I can save my eyes.
Headache and eye problem. When I read there is water in my both eyes. Is this a weakness or I need some power glasses?
Dear sir, this is Vasu, I have a problem. That is the quantity of sperm released from my penny's is very low. I. E. 4 to 5 drops only, when I was meet wit my wife. Is it have any negative impact on fertility? Why because I got marriage 8 months back still my wife is having pregnancy. So pls kindly give solutions to have children. Please sir suggest me how to improve my sperm quantity. Also suggest me natural food for improving quantity of sperm. Please kindly tell me sir. Thanking you sir,
I'm 22 years old, I'm gonna do LASIK zyoptix HD surgery What are the defects may I will face in future,
This disease can be developed or inherited; it usually refers to the accumulation of fluid inside a person's eyes leading to excessive pressure on his or her optic nerve.
How to diagnose the symptoms of Glaucoma in a person:-
1. A fundamental eye examination- An experienced eye doctor will check the dilated pupils of your eyes so as to take a closer look at the optic nerve that further discerns the stage of glaucoma a patient is in. Doctors tend to keep track on the sequential progression of glaucoma and its specific mode of treatment through pictures of the optic nerve taken during an examination.
2. Tonometry may also be performed- Signs of Glaucoma may be spotted through the procedure called tonometry where the doctor will test a person's eye pressure and so on so forth. A visual field test might also be conducted to check if the patient can see things at the periphery of his line of vision.
Symptoms that will help a doctor identify this condition in people:-
a) A loss of peripheral vision is experienced in the early stages of glaucoma.
b) A person may see halos when in the presence of bright lights.
c) Your eyes could turn red.
d) Hazy or blurry vision is a problem faced by young children affected with glaucoma.
f) An affected person might repeatedly feel nauseous.
Ways to treat Glaucoma in a person:-
1. Microsurgery can effectively treat Glaucoma- Microsurgery can be performed in various ways. There is one way in which a channel is made to pump out the fluid creating extra pressure on the optic nerve. This method is referred to as trabeculectomy.
2. Eye drops can be used to remedy the condition- Eye drops can relieve you from painful glaucoma. They are known to control the formation of excess fluid in a person's eye. In some cases, they can induce the accumulating fluid to flow out of the patient's eyes.
3. Laser treatment can also work wonders- Laser surgeries can be undertaken to get rid of glaucoma. Laser can help in moving out fluid from the eyes of the affected person. It successfully hinders fluid blockage as well. There are different kinds of laser treatments available to cure glaucoma.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!