Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neera SodhiYour feedback matters!
I want to know about virus of HERPES. Is it danger or not? Which treatment shall I take? Advice me as soon as possible.
Can you please tell me how exactly a condom is used and what is to be applied on our penis or condom before using it? Please give some useful facts about it. Like necessary information. N my gf complains about the taste wad do I do? And my dick feels different in feeling wise after I remove the condom. Wad do I do?
On Last saturday I intimated and from two days back feeling vomiting. please suggest any pills for unwanted pregnancy stoppage.
Taking the healthcare industry with a storm, FDA has finally approved the first drug with a digital ingestion tracking system in US. Abilify MyCite (launched by Otsuka Pharmaceutical Co Ltd.) is the first drug which has an embedded sensor that will record when the medication was ingested.
The pill has only been approved for the treatment of patients suffering from schizophrenia, manic and mixed episodes associated with bipolar type 1 disorder and as an add-on treatment for depression in adults. However, this drug is not approved for patients who are treated for dementia-related psychosis with antipsychotic drugs as they are at an increased risk of death.
My wife's period date is 26, today after 10 days she did not get period nor pregnancy, we try to chek it by prega news but it's saw negative, what should I have to do?
My periods are delaying last it has come on 22 Nov n lasts up to 27 Nov but now oits 2 Jan its delaying .I don't know why m not even married or indulge any sex stuff still today o got pain in my stomach as I got during periods but periods still doesn't come.
My wife has hypothyroidism and has been taking 75mg thyroxine daily. She is right now pregnant with 7 weeks pregnancy. We got her t3, t4 & tsh tested which came as follows. Please advise. T3 100 (97-219) t4 10.9 (4.8-10.4) tsh 4.33 (0.40-5.50)
How stretching routines will help boost your flexibility?
Stretching is very important for your well-being. Not only does it help you become more agile and flexible, it helps you become better at sports and also makes sure that you have fewer injuries when you are playing sports. Here are some exercises, which are guaranteed to make sure that your flexibility will improve:
1. The runner's stretch:
In this stretch, put your right foot forward and then try to touch the floor with your fingertips. If your fingers do not reach the floor, place them as far down as possible. You have to then inhale, and go back to your starting position.
2. The standing side stretch:
This stretch starts when you are standing straight upwards with your arms raised above your head and your fingers interlocked. When you breathe out you have to slowly bend your upper body to the right then return to the starting position. After you have reached the starting position, you inhale again and after you have inhaled, you have to stretch your upper body to the left.
3. The forward hang:
In this stretch, your starting position is when you stand with your legs apart and then you lock your fingers together and place them behind your back. Once this is done, you breathe in. After breathing in, you have to exhale by bending forward and keeping your hands interlocked above your head. You have to hold this position for 5 seconds.
4. The low lunge arch:
This stretch involves bringing your right leg as forward as possible and then lowering your left knee onto the floor. You then have to lock your hands together with your palms facing the floor and your hands in front of your body. You then have to inhale for the stretch. The stretch involves lifting your arms as far up as possible and then stretching as far back as possible keeping your legs in the position they were already in. Once you have finished this exercise, you have to do the exact same thing with the left leg in front.
Hello, I am 24 married woman. Every month my periods becomes late by 3-5 days approximately. And even it happens to me after certain time period(can say 12-15 months), that periods become late by 10-15 days. My date for last period was 28 feb. I am still waiting for my period after that. I tested with pregency test kit and the result was negative. No vometting and other signs I can see in me. Is there any chances still that I m pregenent
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible:
- It helps reduce your blood pressure: Kissing dilates the blood vessels and this can in turn help reduce the levels of your blood pressure.
- Relieves headache and cramps: The dilatation effect on the blood vessels seems to have a pronounced effect in relieving pain. This includes headaches and cramps from menstrual pain.
- Fights cavities: The saliva production in your mouth increases when you kiss. The excess saliva production helps to wash away the germs and plaque that accumulate in your mouth over a period of time. On the contrary, the cavity forming germs can also be transmitted from the mouth of one person to the other.
- Helps by releasing your happy hormones: Kissing helps release a cocktail of hormones such as dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin that are responsible for giving you a happy high. It is not just the sense of happiness you get from it, but also the hormones released can help strengthen the bond with your partner. Your lips have a dense connection of nerve endings which elevate the sense of pleasure in a person.
- Burn calories: Does it substitute for a 2 mile jog? No. But studies have shown that a good session of intense kissing can help burn up to about 8 to 16 calories.
- Boosts your self-esteem: Research has shown that people who leave home with a good bye kiss are more likely to work better and be in a good mood for the entire day. It could be because of the sense of feeling loved and cared for that makes one happy. A kiss can boost your self-esteem and even make you more productive at work.
- Tones the muscles of your face: Kissing involves the muscles present in your face and jaw line. A vigorous smooch can allow those muscles to act up and shape them in the process.
- Check out the compatibility with your partner: Kissing can be an important factor to measure the initial attraction of a person. This could be so important that it is often noticed that if the first kiss is not up to the mark, it can be a great turn off. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.