Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Neena MehtaYour feedback matters!
Hi m 29 year old. Now pregnant and its my first month of pregnancy. I came from India to UK for work since 9 months. My doctor here in UK did not give me any supplement other than folic acid. No iron. Calcium or anything. Is it ok? I feel tired all the time.
The summer heat can be unforgiving at times, especially with the humidity levels on the increase. As you sweat more in summers, water from the body is lost rapidly which may create complications if it is not replenished. Thus foods that contain more water should be emphasized on in hot weather to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
It is also recommended to keep meals light so as not to stress the digestive system too much. The meals that you may enjoy during the scorching summer can be any or all of the following. Read on:
- Fruit salad: Combine various fruits like mangoes, apples and grapes in a salad and eat it during your snack breaks. The fruits provide your body with various macronutrients that boost your immune system and also do not put much stress on the digestive system.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk is a drink that is made from curd and various spices like curry leaves and cumin powder are added to it. The drink provides the body with calcium and soothes and boosts the digestive system to prevent various indigestion related problems. It has also been shown to reduce blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Sattu: Sattu is made from roasted gram flour and is a very good source of protein and energy for the body. Sattu contains insoluble fiber which is good for your digestive system. It also helps in cooling the body from the summer heat and fortifies the body with various vitamins to keep you healthy.
- Chickpea salads: Chickpeas mixed with sliced cucumber, onions and various spices can make a wonderful salad for the summer season. Add a tinge of lemon juice to the mix and throw in some diced cheese to make it more satiating. Chickpeas are a good source of protein and manganese which are beneficial for that are beneficial for the body.
- Stir fried vegetables : Vegetables are a good source of fiber and various vitamins which are essential for a healthy body. They do not contain much calories so you may eat them guilt free. You may also pair them with brown rice to add some complex carbohydrates to the mix.
I am having bleeding from last 10 days but it's not my mensuration time. And before first day of bleeding we had sex. Is there any major issue?
डिअर मेम मेरी शादी 22 जनवरी को हुई है कुछ दिन सेक्स किआ 10 वे दिन मेरा टाइम पीरियड आ गया तो प्लीज आप बताये क्या करे?कुछ और जानकारी भी चाइये 1.बिना कोंडोम कब सेक्स कर सकते हे? 2.रोजाना कोंडोम के साथ सेक्स करने से कोई प्रॉब्लम हो सकती है क्या? 3.कोंडोम के अलावा कोई और तरीका है जिसे सेफ सेक्स किया जा सके?4.टाइम पीरियड में भी सैक्स कर सकते हे क्या?
Mera ayurvedic treatment start h Muje pcod h maine sonography karwa jisme right ovarian vol, 14. 9 cc size 37×19×40 mm Left ovarian 14. 4 cc size 40×19×34 mm please batao kya ye normal h please pregnancy hold ho pa rahi please rpy hindi language.
I am 28 years old unmarried female was pregnant of 6 weeks and had done successful my medical abortion using misoprostol on 15 September 2017. After that I had done unprotected sex with my partner on 6th or 7th day after abortion procedure was completed during this I was bleeding which last for 2 weeks i.e till 29 September 2017 I was bleeding. Now I am worried that again I got pregnant by unprotected sex or not. To confirm that I had done pregnancy test using prega news on 4th October 2017 whose result was negative and again I had repeated the UPT on 11th October 2017 and the result was again negative. But I don't no why I am feeling that I am pregnant. Now I am very much in stress and confused what to do. Is there chance to get again pregnant in between above mentioned period because of unprotected sex. As I discussed above that I had done pregnancy test twice after 15-20 days of having unprotected sex in interval of every 7 days and the result was coming negative till today's what that mean? Is that confirm that I am not get pregnant right now and I did not need to worry about pregnancy or what please clarify in detail. I am very much depressed. Please reply answer as soon as possible.
My n my girlfriend had a sex on feb 19 through while start of the intimate sessions I didn't wear a condom thereafter I wear a condom n ejaculated in condom after tht two days my girlfriend had her periods she doesn't have a normal 26 days menstrual cycle her period comes in 3 tyms a year still it could be chance of her getting pregnant?
What are the side effects of taking ranitidine zentec for a long period. When it should be taken. Before meals or after meals.
I usually have my periods at 23-24th of every month but last time I had my periods on 23rd of Dec and till now no periods, recently I got my piles operation on Feb 22nd, can you please tell me a solution for my date of periods.
I am 19 years old and have given birth to a baby boy. I want to ask the question relating about postnatal bleeding. I had postnatal bleeding for 25 days and it got stopped for 8 days and again started and it's 5th day now and am getting excess bleeding along with blood clots. Is it normal?
How much months or years should I breastfeed my baby, he is now 1. 5 yrs. Till now he takes my milk only twice in 24 hrs. Or thrice. I want to loose my weight, tab garcinia is given to me, so in such a little amount of breastfeeding to my baby, am I passing side-effects to baby. Or no need to take garcinia for weight loss.
I had my period on 30/6/16 and again on 15/7/16 its first time I fot my period in 15 day, normally it was on 30thbof every month. Now we are planning for a baby pls advise when to have sex, you are also requested to advise that should I stop having sex after ovulation periods till next period? Also advise can I have papaya in this period while convincing.
Hello I am 34 years old and 8 months pregnant I want to ask that till now I havn't form the breast milk what is the reason Behind this. This is my third issue.
I was diagnosed PCOS few years ago by USG and my doctor advised to exercise daily. Previously I could not exercise but recently I started and after 1.5 week I feel pain in my lower abdomen and nipples. It did not happened previously. Is it any bad signs?
Travelling during pregnancy - Is it safe?
Pregnancy places some restrictions on the expectant mother, and one of them is limiting travel so much so that most women do only the required and essential commutes and skip any other travel, including vacations and business travel, completely until delivery. However, with the lifestyle changing for the woman so radically, this is being revisited. The doctor’s current advice is that unless there are potential complications expected or significant concerns, it is completely safe to travel.
The first trimester especially is a little tricky for travel, with the morning sickness. The second trimester is considered more ideal for travel, as the morning sickness and the feeling of being pregnant is sunk in, so the mother is comfortable. The third trimester is fine too, but the chances of fatigue are higher, and so travel is better avoided.
Read on to know some significant things to remember whether you are on a plane, train, or road during your pregnancy.
- Always buckle yourself up as soon as you enter the car. Use both the seat belt and the lap belt.
- Keep the air bags turned on.
- Try to avoid travel time of four hours at a stretch.
- When stopping for breaks, try to walk around a bit and stretch so that you do not feel the strain of sitting for long hours.
- Most airlines allow women to travel during the first eight months of pregnancy.
- Some airlines do allow for travel during the ninth month, if the doctor approves it, or if there is an attendant with the expectant woman.
- It is okay to walk through airport screening during pregnancy. There are some women who are apprehensive about this aspect.
- Similarly the cabin pressure in the commercial planes reduces, but does not bear any significant impact for a pregnant woman.
- Select an aisle seat, as it allows for easy seating and getting up.
- Walking to the restroom and back should be carefully managed. The aisle is quite narrow and care must be taken to avoid hurting yourself.
- Use the seats for providing support when walking through the aisle.
- Especially, in turbulent stretches, try remaining seated, bearing in mind the safety aspects for yourself and the baby.
- Traveling by bus is safe, but trips to the restroom would be difficult.
- Trains are generally considered safer, as there is a lot of room for movement. Restrooms are available anytime, which is another major advantage.
- Sea travel is also considered safe, but sea sickness could add to the nausea.
- For long-term sailing, check with the cruise provider or the boat facility about availability of a healthcare provider on the ship. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Continue period me sex karne se pregnancy possible hain? Continue period me sex krna medical science me sahi hain ya nhi?
Hello. I have taken UNWANTED 72. When I used already condom. I had listen that condom some times its fail. Thats y I took. I want to know that what can be side effects after take it. Because may be something will be inside vagina or may be not.
The cyclical change in the uterus and ovaries of the female reproductive system is called the menstrual cycle. It includes changes in the physiology of the uterus along with the change in hormones as well. This cyclical change is what allows a woman to get pregnant. This cycle allows the formation of ovocytes and helps to prepare the uterus for implantation.
The commencement of period is called the menarche. It normally starts from the age of twelve to fifteen years. The time between the first day of the period and the first day of the next one is usually twenty one to forty five days in young adults and twenty one to thirty five in older women. The entire cycle is mainly governed by hormones like oestrogen, progesterone, Luteinizing Hormone etc.
Hormonal changes play a big role in the menstrual cycle. It consists of three phases
- Menstrual stage (1-7 days)
- Proliferative stage
- Secretory stage
In the menstrual stage, the thick endometrial lining of the uterus will start to shed and will come out of the vagina in the form of blood and mucous. This may last from four to seven days. The levels of both progesterone and estrogen remain low in this phase.
In the second stage, i.e, the proliferative stage, the amount of oestrogen gradually rises and the menstrual flow reduces and eventually stops. The Follicle stimulating Hormone (FSH) is produced in the brain that stimulates your ovaries to produce mature eggs. The eggs are present in a follicular bag, which allows the secretion of oestrogen. Hence the amount of oestrogen is the least on the first day and increases gradually. At the same time, the uterine lining starts to thicken. This is the phase in which the egg is produced and in the presence of sperm, gets fertilised.
You may notice a thin slippery discharge around these days that makes it easier for the sperm to travel and survive in the uterus. You are most fertile in this stage, around on the 14th day of the cycle when ovulation occurs. The egg survives for around 24 hrs, whereas sperm can survive for about 2-3 days.
In the secretory phase, if the egg is not fertilised, the levels of oestrogen and progesterone fall. The thick lining that has been produced starts to shed and that commences the menstruation. If the egg is fertilised, then it may implant itself to the uterine wall and produce the pregnancy hormone called human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.