Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Neena MehtaYour feedback matters!
I took emergency contraceptive pill very regularly this month. Then I experienced bleeding for two times a month. Now I had episode of vomiting containing blood. I even pain in my ovaries n numbness in thighs. Please help I have PCOS.
Doctor my age is 23 so we are trying for 2nd baby first one c-section she is 2years 4months now. I removed coper-t also now 10months over we are trying regular monthly but no luck till now why sir? My periods started after 1year delivery over so this reason only or what sir tell me I needed my baby 1year 9months now I stopped 6months over.
I am 17 years old I had 6 doses of regestrone 5 mg tablets my dose finished on 13 n the doctor said I will get periods by 23 I had sexual intercourse on 15 mar will it effect my periods.
Suffering from heat problem due to which menstrual occurs n need to know any best medicine advise which is available at chemist so as to cool body heat.Please tell sir .
I am married since Jan 2016 and from that date I tried my best but unfortunately I did't get succeed to get pregnant my wife. Dr. advise me for hsa test and TVS test for my wife. Please suggest me some diet plan to increase semen and what should I eat for fertility of both of us?
Iam 19 year old girl up with unwanted pregnancy just missed my period urine test positive what medical prescription available.
I have very active sex life. I am having sex continually for 5 days without using condom. I want to use condom, but my wife have pain whenever I use a condom, so I have to proceed without condom. Now both me and my wife are being worried, is unsafe or will there be pregnancy. Also after how many days after sex we can go for pregnancy test.
Sir/mam Without sterilization kya mai lifetime safe sex kar sakti hu. Kabhi pregnancy nahi aaye mujhe. Koi aisa way hai except copper-t to bataiye detail me mujhe please.
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.
Hi I have used abortion pills on Feb 7. And I had date for 9 days after using those tablets. With pain in my abdomen for 1 day. And its finished. Now its 1 month and 10 days. I didn't yet get the date. And again pain in my abdomen is started. Is this pain because of that pills.
Respected doctor, i would like to know the reason for getting rupture of uterus of a healthy lady age about 40 year who has never undergone for any lscs and also all the three previous labour was delivered as a normal delivery.
Sir/ Madam, I am 30 years old. My menses period is lagging two weeks for every months. This is happening for last 4 months. Why this happens? I have two children and stopped the pregnancy.
My wife have taken unwanted 72, 7 days before. Now she had periods for 4 days and suffering from uti and also vomiting. Is she pregnant?
What is erythroblastosis fetalis?
Erythroblastosis fetalis is also known as haemolytic anaemia in the newborn. This occurs due to blood incompatibility in the mother and foetus. Due to this incompatibility, the antibodies present in the mother’s blood, will pass through the placental barrier and attack the blood cells of the foetus. This will lead to the destruction of the red blood cells of the foetus and it is likely to cause anaemia in the foetus. This condition varies from mild to very serious. In its moderate or severe stage, the erythroblasts or immature red blood cells are formed in the blood of the foetus and this disease is called erythroblastosis fetalis.
Why does it happen?
The two main causes of erythroblastosis fetalis are Rh incompatibility and ABO incompatibility.
- Rh Incompatibility: When the mother is Rh –ve and the father is Rh +ve, there is a good chance for the baby to be Rh +ve. The antigens present in the blood of the Rh +ve baby will behave like a foreign agent and the mother will produce antibodies against it. If it is the first pregnancy, then the child may not be at risk, however, if the second child ends up being of +ve blood group again, then the antibodies present in the mother’s blood will attack the baby and may result in a spontaneous abortion.
- ABO Incompatibility: This usually occurs when the mother’s blood group A, B, O does not match the baby’s. This causes fewer complications in comparison to Rh incompatibility, but it may be severe if the child has a very rare blood group.
How to avoid it?
It is a highly preventive condition. Firstly, you have not tested your blood group; it is advised to get it tested along with the blood group of the father. If you already know your blood group, then you must mention it to your doctor. If the father has negative blood group, then there will be no problem. However if the father is Rh positive, then it is advised to get routine tests done by the doctor.
The other preventive measure to take is a treatment called RhoGAM or the Rh immunoglobulin. It reduces the reaction of the mother to the baby’s blood cells. This shot is administered around the 28th week of the pregnancy. It is also administered 72 hours after the birth of the baby with the positive blood group. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.