Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
Can you help me out Doctor. Do I get STD or HIV disease if a transgender did a blow job for me and I am wearing condom when doing and I didn't do any things. Please advice me and bcoz I got joint pains and tired and throat pain. Do I need to go for any test or no need. It's a normal tired and pain or something else Doctor. And also I slept only for 5 hrs for past 3 to 4 days.
Hello doctor my problem is that during sex I have an burning sensation around my vagina external skin basically. And I have an painful sex. What is the problem. I used IUD also as contraception it inserted around 3 years ago and on 8 April this year I removed that device. Does it causes infection M worried replied me soon thanks.
I am a 22 year old guy. Last month my girlfriend is pregnant but we dont want a baby yet. Give me solution.
Me and my gf had sex without protection and ipill was given on time, she did not have periods and then again in the same month v had sex and again ipill was given, still there are no periods and the month is about to end.
18 Dec ko Mere Periods start hue 21 Dec ko periods khtm hue toh m apne boyfriend ke sath 22 ko Intimate hui or mere boyfriend ne condom use kra tha but ghr ane ke baad mujhe hlki hlki bleeding hui jo baad m thik ho gai thi. Uske baad 26 ko hm fir intimate huebor condom use kra tha humne but ghr akr urine or bleeding mix hui thi 1st nd 2 drop mai but aaj phir hlki hlki bleeding hui meko ab meko bhat tension ho rhi h plzzzz aap help kriye.
Description: botanical name of haritaki is terminalia chebula. It is also known as harad. Accoring to bhavprakhash haritaki was derived from a drop of nector from indra's cup therefore it has capacity to fight with every disease. It is one of the content of triphala the wonder drug of ayurveda.
-helps in balancing acid in stomach
-it helps in healthy functioning of lungs
-it is helpful in obesity
-helps in flatulance
-helps in proper functioning of liver
-helps in improving haemoglobin level
-used as a mild laxative
-useful in nervine weakness
-useful in toothache
Hello mam, mai ye puchna chahti hu ki mne apne bf k sath 4 mahine phle sex kia tha but uske bd se he thde se periods hue the lekin ab 2 months se periods nhi hue to kya mai pregnant ho skti hu?
Hello sir. Whether in first sex shall we have pregnancy that to after one month like if sex has taken in Feb 18 and pregnancy will be on March 18 whether is it possible to have pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Pregnancy is one of the most transformative experiences in the life of a woman. Every moment of pregnancy is filled with intense joy and anticipation. However, due to massive hormonal fluctuations during this time period, there can be moments of unexplained depression and distress. This happens mostly due to the metamorphosis that the body undergoes in order to accommodate the growth and development of a new life. During this time, innumerable physical changes take place.
Other major change that can vary from one woman to another depends on their lifestyle, general health, diet and self-care routine. Another important factor to consider is the kind of drugs that the doctors prescribe which can affect the body in different ways.
Ways in which your body transforms during pregnancy
- Skin: The rise in the levels of oestrogen often provides the “pregnancy glow” to the skin. It can temporarily make the skin look even toned and healthy. However, it may also affect the skin in a negative manner; give rise to blotchy pigmentation, rashes, under eye dark circles. The increase in oil secretion causes acne outbreaks. Stretch marks are common problems that do not seem to go easily. These are visible mostly near the abdomen and on the limbs.
- Hair: On a regular basis, almost 100 hair strands fall out, and new hair strands take their place. This continues in a cyclical process. During pregnancy, the follicles are mostly locked in a growing phase that causes a surge in the volume of hair. After the birth of the baby, the extra follicles start falling out and this phase can cause a lot of distress to the new mother. However, with proper care and medication, the excessive hair fall should be in control in a month or two.
- Bodyache: Back pain , especially in the pelvic or lower back region is one of the most common occurrences in the advanced stages of pregnancy. This is accompanied by headaches, swollen legs or tingly, numb feeling in the hands. The substantial increase in water retention is most visible in the legs and feet and may make walking or standing painfully difficult. Varicose veins develop and worsen during pregnancy. The sudden, yet temporary weight gain causes difficulty in movement.
- Digestion: The digestive system slows done during pregnancy. This happens due to a number of chemical secretions, hormones and in most cases, the inability to remain physically active as before. This leads to a rise in acidity, indigestion and most commonly, constipation.
- Incontinence: The pressure on the urethra can lead to difficulty in urination and cause incontinence.
- Heart, lungs and blood pressure: The heart has to work harder than before and pump extra blood to the growing baby within the womb. This causes an increase in the pulse rate and blood circulation throughout the baby. The blood pressure fluctuates and may drop down during the second trimester as the pregnancy hormones often cause the blood vessels to relax. This is often the reason for dizziness and disorientation during pregnancy. In case of patients with hypertension, the blood vessels may constrict and can create a medical emergency situation.
- Breasts: The increase in progesterone and estrogen, and the milk producing hormone ‘prolactin’ create visible changes in the breasts. This includes darkening of the areola, increase in the blood flow to the breasts, erection and hypersensitivity in the nipples and the growth in the milk sacs, ducts and lobes.
Most of these symptoms improve and disappear in a few weeks after child birth and the body starts recovering. The sheer exhaustion of childbirth takes a toll on the physical and mental health of the mother. There is utmost need of rest and proper nutrition. There is no need to rush to heal yourself, it is best left to nature along with a few guidelines that a doctor will help you with.
I'm married for five months and I calculate my ovulation using BBT and P Tracker. It said my ovulation was on 7th nov. We had contact on 5th, 6th and 9th nov. Now I found some white discharge in small. Is it mean that every thing came out. Can I get pregnant.
I have painless lump on left hand side shoulder for the past 20 days. There is no other effects in my body. Whom am I suppose to consult?
I had a physical relation with my partner many time but my virginity doesn't break I heard when virginity break the blood comes out. But it doesn't happen to me so what should I think is I am Virgin. If no then what could be the reason that the blood didn't came out. please help me out.
Hello doctor My sister got married last year and she is not able to conceive yet all the test are normal. But before marriage she has gone through hsg. Now what is the cause of late pregnancy. Please reply.
I am age 44. I got married 10 years ago. I need one child more treatment taking but no result for me. I have diabetic patient.
I had c sec delivery on dec 16 at that time I have tumor also now but but stomach below belly button both side pain while touching as I also look like I am still pregnant 9 month having cramps swelling itching my belly bottom is not back place 1 month ago I had constipation and twice I had blood in latrine.
If I have sexual intercourse with my GF .Is taking one oral contraceptive pill after intercourse is enough to prevent pregnancy?
High Risk Pregnancy: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
Hello everyone. I’m Dr. Garima Kaur, consultant gynaecologist and obstetrician working at Arshia Clinic in Pitampura, and at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Shalimar Bagh. I have been practicing for the last thirteen years, but I would like to talk about high risk pregnancy.
Pregnancy is a physiological condition but in case of any abnormalities in the mother or baby’s condition, it is labeled as high risk pregnancy. High risk pregnancy would include maternal conditions like high HP or hypertension in pregnancy, high sugars, or diabetes in pregnancy, low hemoglobin, or anemia pregnancy, heart disease in the mother, blood group like Rh negative, etc. Baby conditions like twins, triplets, IUGR, or intrauterine growth restriction babies or premature babies, etc. High risk pregnancy can cause threat to the life of mother or her baby, so in such situations, we have to have a closer assessment of the patient. Specific diet and lifestyle that has to be followed by the patient is explained to them. They are called for more frequent visits at the clinic to monitor their conditions.
Investigations like ultrasound, blood, urine are done at more frequent intervals, to monitor their condition properly. Any timely intervention that is indicated in their situation is done. Prophylactic steroid injections, if required, to boost baby’s maturity, are given. Overall, all efforts are made to make the baby and mother healthy as close as possible to the normal pregnancy, so that even they can enjoy a healthy and uneventful pleasant pregnancy and delivery. I would like to highlight some home remedies for the modifiable conditions which can cause later in life a high risk pregnancy. The modifiable conditions would include anemia, which can be corrected by simple home measures like taking a balanced diet rich in iron sources like green leafy vegetables, a high protein diet like daals, paneer, milk, sprouts, and soya bean, etc. even obesity can be curtailed in time by regular exercise and a diet low in carbs, fats, etc. this was in short about my profile, and about the problems of high risk pregnancy.
For any update or queries you can contact me at Arshia Clinic Pitampura, or book an appointment at Lybrate. You can also meet me at Max Super Specialty Hospital Shalimar Bagh. Thank you.
Seeds of plant cannabis sativa, available in the market as hemp seeds, are gaining increased recognition as a complete nutrition pack. Dietitians and nutrition experts mostly recommend ‘hemp seeds’ because of its excellent nutrition credentials, and recent research studies have confirmed this also.
Before you go on to spend your money, here is all you should know about hemp seeds.
Why should you eat?
It’s incredibly nutritious!
What nutrition you get?
Packed with protein, fibres, & minerals (vit. E and minerals like potassium, magnesium, and zinc present in good amount)
Exceptionally rich in essential fatty acids – omega 6 and omega 3, present in the ratio of 3: 1 which is considered to be the optimal range
How to consume?
Available in raw/ cooked / roasted forms.
Very good (80℅ insoluble fibre)
Best way to eat:
A versatile food, it can be sprinkled on salad, mixed in with yogurt, or add into the smoothies.
And it’s not just the nutritional value, hemp seeds have enormous health benefits. They have been proven effective in controlling various diseases like alzheimer’s, and reducing symptoms of pms by hormone regulation.
Listed below are 4 evidence based health benefits of hemp seeds:
1. Heart diseases – ‘arginine’ present in this seed produces nitric oxide which further makes blood vessels dilate and relax, thus reducing symptoms of blood pressure and heart diseases.
2. Lowers the risk of blood clot formation.
3. Helps in treatment of skin disorders like eczema by giving relief from dry skin and itchiness.
4. Helps in treatment of pms menopause: physical and emotional symptoms caused by pms are very likely caused by sensitivity to the hormone ‘prolactin.’ presence of gla (gama linolenic acid) produces prostaglandin e1 which reduces the effect of prolactin. This way hemp seed functions as a hormone imbalance regulator.
Last but not the least, know that hemp seeds will not make you test positive for marijuana. Yes. It’s just that hemp and marijuana are members of the same species, cannabis sativa. Hemp plants that are grown for food contain as little as 0.001 percent
Tetrahydrocannabinol (thc). This means you can eat hemp as much as you want and it’ll never make you high!
Take home message:
3 tablespoons of hulled hemp seeds gives you 10 grams (g) of protein, 14g fat and 2g fiber.