Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. NeelamYour feedback matters!
Pelvis discomfort, I have two calculi in right kidney and left renal agenesis, 19 mm cyst in left seminal vesicle, is it any std causing the pelvis discomfort?
Hi My partner having white thik discharge like curd n its swollen n itching all day. So is it STD or something else.
Hi I had sex on 14th jan 16, my periods were due on 19th jan 16. I got periods on 18th jan 16 but the bleeding was heavy on 1st day and second day light and 3rd day only one spot. Usually my periods are heavy on first 2days. I want to if I can be still pregnant after bleeding. I used two pads on 1st day.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms include irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
Losing weight helps to reduce high insulin level in the blood. In case of obesity, weight loss will reduce insulin resistance, stimulate ovulation and will improve fertility rate.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy, however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
The correct homeopathy treatment is by giving constitutional medicine after taking into consideration the physical and mental make -up of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
thanks. I also feel that my vagina become loose n sides are become darker in color. Is their any treatment or homemade solution.
She had her abortion (pills) and after that. One month bow bleeding has stopped. In the last days it was stopping and starting with the pain. Now from two days her stomach is aching. What should I do?
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue that normally lines the inside of your uterus, the endometrium grows outside (endometrial implant). It commonly involves ovaries, bowel or tissues lining your pelvis. The main symptoms are pelvic pain and infertility. While chronic pain exists throughout, it tends to aggravate during menstruation and / or sex. Though the cause is not entirely clear, women with a family history of the condition need to be extra cautious. Endometriosis is normally detected by its symptoms combined with a medical imaging. Though the growth is not generally cancerous, a biopsy is recommended to eliminate doubts.
The condition of endometriosis is attached with social and psychological effects as it affects a woman's child bearing ability. Most minds race anxiously as to what the surgeon might find and will your body heal after the procedure. Here are some tips to prepare for your endometriosis laparoscopy
- Before the surgery: Read up as much as possible about your condition and note down questions you want to ask your doctor. Get details about the entire procedure and how the doctor is treating your specific case. Having knowledge will help you stay calm and focused. Next, gear your home for the process. Stock your fridge with quick heat homemade meals. It's best for you and the family to have healthy food than the store bought preservative laden food. Clean your home, change your sheets and purchase some loose fit clothing for later use. Last but not the least, stock up on some reading material that will come handy during your rest period.
- On day of surgery: Do not eat or drink anything from 12 midnight until the time of your surgery. You may also need the unpleasant enema procedure during your prep. Remove your nail polish and leave your jewellery, watch and valuables at home. Shower and get to the hospital early to get on with the forms you'll need to fill. The procedure requires anesthesia so do discuss your allergies or any concerns you may have with this aspect of the procedure. Once you are set with you IV and anesthesia, the doctor takes over to do what they do best cure you.
- The procedure: a small incision is made near the belly button and the abdomen is filled with CO2 gas which lifts it away from other organs. During the laparoscopy, the doctor examines the pelvic organs, looking for obvious and atypical endometriosis lesions as well as endometriomas (endometriosis'filled cysts),adhesions, and scarring. He may then remove the lesions to send to a lab for biopsy
- After surgery: You'll most likely wake up groggy in the recovery room after your surgery. You may feel some pain as you come around but if it's a day procedure, you'll be able to leave as soon as you feel ready.
Although pregnancy may temporarily suppress the symptoms of endometriosis, it does not eradicate the disease. The symptoms will almost always return after the baby is born. If you are suffering from this painful condition and want to seek help, you can consult here.
Hi, yesterday my period start. What time is best for pregnancy. Before my miscarriage in january. But all tests is normal like thyroid, sugar, hormones.
I am 18 year old. Always my menses period is coming on almost every month 8 th. On this month I have not coming my menstruation. Only 2 drops have came on the date. Now the date 18 th it is not coming. What will I do. Is there is any problem?
Last month I had my periods on 21_2_2017. I had sex on 17th day. I.e. 9_3_2017. Still now I didn't get my periods. I'm getting breast pain, back ache, headache, sometimes irritating. Does this are the symptoms of pregnancy? Please tell me.
Hi doctor, I am 23 years old mere periods is mnth periods ni hue last mnth 13 ko hui ti. Mam parso prega news text kit se cheak v kia ta to negative aya ta. Mam avi tk to periods ni hui kya kru btaiya kya m pregnent to ni?
Dear doctor: My wife was pregnant with EDD 09/07/17. On the 5th month anomaly scan, we were told that the baby had a heart defect called Left Heart Hypoplastic Syndrome and the aorta was poorly developed. We were told to terminate the pregnancy and pregnancy was terminated in the 6th month by vaginal delivery, a boy baby. What is the cause for HLHS? Can it be found earlier? HOW TO PREVENT IT WITH NEXT PREGNANCY? When it is better to conceive again?
Hi. M 36 weeks pregnant. Had scan in 35th week in which baby was in breech position. What can be done to flip baby to cephalic position? Scared of c- section.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.
I want to have a baby. Me n my wife are planning from last 6 to 7 months but we don't succeed. Please suggest us.
Consumption of food with a high glycemic index such as white bread bagel cornflakes puffed rice may be associated with increased risk of lung cancer.