Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Naveen VermaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have a dental problem. My problem is in my sixth teeth has suffered from heavy sensitivity then pain continuous then I take medicine. Now root of the teeth is damaged. Pain in brashtime.
When a tooth is lost, the dental implant or dental crown would be the closest replacement both in terms of chewing efficiency and facial appearance.
Unlike a denture, the implant replaces not just the crown structure but also the root portion. This ensures that the tooth is replaced as it was prior to the loss. When clinically done properly and cared for appropriately, the dental implant can last for decades.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn't a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To make a cosmetic modification
And, if you have gone for dental implants, keep the following in-check to maintain a good oral health after you the implant is done-
- Until the effect of the anesthetic wears off, do not eat or limit to drinking something cold. Avoid anything hot or spicy for the first day.
- Start using the mouthwash from the evening of surgery and continue through the entire week. It should be held in the surgical area for at least a minute, repeated 3 times daily, for the first week.
- The other teeth should be brushed from the evening of the surgery. The surgical area should not be touched for the first 3 to 4 days. After that, depending on the pain tolerance, gently brush this area with a soft toothbrush.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to a glass of warm water, keep it in the surgical site for a soothing effect. This can be repeated as many times as possible, after each meal or snack.
- Follow a soft diet and do not let the food go into the surgical site area.
- Do not disturb the surgical site with either tongue or finger.
- Smoking should be completely avoided until the wound completely heals. The negative pressure created during can dislodge the clot and lead to delayed healing and even complications like dry socket.
- Expect some swelling and/or bruising in the cheek and mouth area, which will increase for the first 2 to 3 days and then gradually subside. Swelling can be managed with ice packs or a cold towel that is applied for 10 minutes with half-hour breaks. From day 2 onwards, gentle heat can be used.
- Similarly, expect pain for the first couple of days which can be controlled with pain-killers. Take the first pain-killer before the anesthetic effect wears off.
- Continued pain and swelling after the first 4 to 5 days should prompt a visit to the dentist, as it might be an indication of underlying dental infection.
- If you have dentures over the surgical implant site, try using them to the least extent possible for the first week.
- Complete the entire antibiotics course after the surgery.
Appropriate post-operative care goes a long way in ensure the implant gets absorbed and lasts a lifetime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 16 years old girl. How to get a diva smile? And how to get white teeth and how to get sexy lips also?
I had eating tobacco too much. My teeth was now too sensitive when eating spicy food. How care my teeth from this. Please help me. There is any way to improve skin color change from red to pink.
Any home remedies to make yellow teeth as white teeth? And does baking soda helps for this or it causes side effect?
Dear Dr. My mouth is always smelling. After eating something smelling increased. I used to brush regularly with toothpaste. Even after my mouth is smelling. My urine also smells heavy. This problem continued from last 4/5 years. But I never get any treatment for this. But now I want get rid of this. Is there any medicine or any natural remedy or suggestions? Please help me out.
My teeth have become yellow in color. I would like to know the treatment cost for cleaning my teeth.
I'm 15 and usually my back aches (teeth) I don't know why what can I do for this if no docs are available?
I have very serious problem of teeth I am 23 years old Gums are leaving the teeth. Blooding from the teeth. please help.
My bottom middle teeth is loosing and gums are also been loosen. I have consulted a nearby dentist but they told me to remove that teeth but I don't want to do. What should I do to fix the teeth again any solution please answer me.
I am getting wisdom tooth which is erupted but 1/4th part of tooth is covered with gum tissue and it's painting alot. One Doctor suggested for removal of tissue while the other suggested to extract the tooth. I am suffering from its pain in the jaw neck ear n headache. I couldn't eat or drink easily. Pls advice me what to do to get relief. With pain killer I am getting only temporary relief. please do advise me.
Sometimes when I yawn my jaw opens a lil too much unexpectedly ending up in a cracking sound. Is it normal? because I sometimes feel that it might cause a jaw dislocation as the sound is very prominent.
I am suffering from ulcers from last 7 years. Entialy problem was less. Now problem increased. Took so many medicine b folsin, becasules, rabagen, folfit, now recently checked up by Dr. Iynger at ahmedabad gen. Sr physician & as per I have problem of mouth ulcers aphthous. I. Dr. Advised no treatment. Only yaga is treatment. Can you guide me. Thnx
Mouth ulcer beneath the tongue. Pain radiated to throat causing swollen tonsil. Severe pain. Unable to speak. Kindly suggest med Dr. Ty.
Root Canal Treatment
Dear friends, I’m Dr. Pankaj Dhawan. I’m a trained Prosthodontist and Implantologist. I’m practicing in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi. Today, I’m going to teach you something about root canal treatment.
Our teeth are very precious to us, they are very important for us because we break our food with the help of our teeth. We would not be able to get nutrition from the teeth if we do not break the food in suto. That’s why the teeth play a very important role in mastication and breakage of the food to get the nutrition to the body.
Today, I’m going to tell you about root canal treatment and how to preserve the teeth. Over a period of time, because of constant use and not keeping proper hygiene, teeth do accumulate little bit of plaque and calculus around them. These are nothing but colonies of bacteria. These bacterial colonies secrete acid at night and this acid attack the calcified structure of the tooth. These cause decalcification of the teeth. This decalcification of the teeth causes the denaturing of the teeth and when this bacterial invasion goes little deeper into the teeth, we have dental cavities, we have dental caries. Dental caries is a microbial infestation of the teeth. When dental caries reaches the pulve or you may say in common words the nerve and the blood vessels of the teeth then, they cause immense pain and the pain of teeth is always unbearable.
Most of our patients in our country access dentist when they are having severe pain and extreme tenderness, therein, we have to do nothing but root canal treatment to save the teeth. Root canal treatment is a mummification of the teeth or in other words, trying to preserve the teeth without taking the juice out of the teeth. What we do is, we take the nerves and blood vessels out of the teeth, and put an inert material like Gutta Percha inside the teeth to preserve the teeth so that the teeth can function normally for rest of the time.
In metros, the root canal treatment can cost approximately 5000 Rs per teeth. In a root canal treatment the infected nerves and blood vessels are taken out with the help of rotary endodontics or hand endodontic instruments and then they are debrided, clean and all the materials which are inside are totally thoroughly clean and then, there are inert materials, used to seal the root canals of the tooth. After the sealing, the tooth is definitely needs to be capped. The capping of the teeth is important because tooth becomes brittle after root canal treatment and the cost of the cap in metro cities would be from 5000 Rs. to 15000 Rs. depending on the material used so, you may say a root canal treatment with the cap can cost you anytime between 10,000 to 15000 rupees for one teeth. It is always better to prevent the root canal by regular cleaning, visiting you dentist every six months and getting scaling and polishing done for the teeth.
For root canal treatment and crown therapy, if you need any further query, or if you need any further knowledge please feel free to contact me on the Lybrate platform.
1. Chew coriander (dhaniya) seeds.
2. Gargle with decoction of triphala.
3. Chew liquorice (mulethi) root.
4. Chew cinnamomum (dalchini).
5. Eating celery, carrots, apples helps in removing plaque build ups that are responsible for mild and infrequent forms of bad breath.
6. A salt water gargle also helps to remove bacteria from throat and tonsils.