Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dr. Namita NadarYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir/madam, I am 28 years female unmarried my height is 150 cms, my weight 57 kgs and have belly fat, how to decrease my weight please tell me and when I am walking getting heart/chest pain unable to take breath properly. Please help me.
I have red eyes from 3 days and itching very much and little fever yet also my nails getting yellowish what is the reason behind this what should I do for this problem.
I am 18 year old and I am a very lean boy. I have tried many body building powder. But it is not working well. What to do to become a fit man.
Hi I am 25 please tell how to reduce breast size I am very upset they are too large n saggy please help thank you.
How to gain weight? What type of foods that are available in our daily life can help us gain weight?
Meri height jada nahi hai aur breast heavy hai and tummy bhi nikali hai kya karu k body shape me aur bilkul fit ho jau?
My mother is 77 year old and done health check up. Following values are out of range. Please suggest medicine & give your advise Vitamin D-Total 13.1 (Range 30-100 ng/mL), HbA1c - 6.3 (Range < 5.7 % of total Hgb), GFR 64 (Range >73 mL/min/1.73m2), Glucose Fasting (Plasma): 102 (Range 70-99 mg/dL), cholesterol Total 298 (Range <200), HDL 56 (Range >50), Direct LDL 220 (Range <100), Triglycerides 235 (<150) mg/dL, cholesterol/HDL Ratio - 5.3 (Range < 5)
I am 36 year old my weight is 80 kg and height is 4 feet 5 inch. I am having continuously headache and acidity prob and not able to reduce weight. 6 help me what to do.
Vitamin A is essential for various body functions, the most important are vision, immunity, skin and hair health and correct genetic transcription. Signs of vitamin A toxicity include bone pain, brittle nails, hair loss, fatigue, dry and fissured skin and abnormal liver function. Deficiency of Vitamin A leads to night blindness.
Some interesting fatcs about vitamin A:
- Vitamin A is a fat soluble vitamin, thus requires fat for effective absorption.
- Normal level of vitamin A required for proper body functioning is about 3000 mg per day. A person could also end up eating more of Vitamin A on a regular basis, which could lead to vitamin A toxicity. If it is consumed from natural sources, it is not harmful; however, if synthetic vitamin A is consumed, it may end up as a toxin in the body.
- Every 100 g of sweet potato contains about 19200 IU of vitamin A. Sweet potato can be consumed in cooked, baked, cubed, raw or frozen form. It can be used in multiple ways and is one of the most vitamin A rich foods.
- Carrots is the most popular rich source of vitamin A. Every child knows that carrots are good for vision and eye health. Carrots can also be consumed in baked, cooked, raw or frozen form. Every 100 g of carrot contains about 17000 IU of carrot, which more than takes care of daily requirements.
- Green leafy vegetables are another rich source of vitamin A. This could be spinach, lettuce, beet greens, turnip greens, collards, kale, or other greens. Each of them contains sufficient amounts of vitamin A, and including about 100 g provides about 14000 IU of vitamin A. These can be used as salad dressings or cooked with lentils to make variety of dishes.
- The liver from any animal is the most effective nonvegetarian source of vitamin A. Consuming liver 2 to 3 times per day gives sufficient amounts vitamin A for men, women and children. Cod liver oil, which are available widely in the market are also a good source, if meat is not available.
- Dry fruits, such as apricots, which are sundried and used when there is no season for apricots, are another rich source of vitamin A. Dried peaches and prunes are also good sources for this vitamin.
- Consuming about 2 egg yolks per day provides all the required vitamin A for your body. It does contain cholesterol, but the body does need small amount of cholesterol too for various functions.
- Dairy products, such butter and cream from cow's milk which are especially fed on grass are again great sources of vitamin A.
- Small amounts of vitamin A are also present in cantaloupe melons, pumpkins, squash fruits, beetroot, bell peppers and most importantly in seasonal fruits.
Im 19 now my weight is 67 I have a 3 months baby so can you refer me any tablet prescriptions so I can eat it for weight loss after I stop feeding my baby.
Advantages and detail about Laparoscopic and Bariatric surgeries