Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. N. K. Sarkar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. N. K. SarkarYour feedback matters!
It is important that we should discuss our problems related to performance in bed with our partner and should see a professional for treatment as hiding such things will certainly won't solve our problems. Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else. Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time. Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Sir, I am so lean and short height[40 kg, 5.3h],I'm 20y old, how can I improve my physical measurements?
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is one of the most common disorders of digestive system producing a spectrum of symptoms such as persistent and recurring abdominal pain associated with passing of motion, change of bowel habit (diarrhea, constipation, or alternating diarrhea and constipation), etc. without any apparent cause.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is the disorder of function, which means that the bowel doesn't work, as it should. If one visualizes the bowel, it appears perfectly normal without any inflammation or other structural changes. In people with IBS, the intestines squeeze too hard or not hard enough and cause food to move too quickly or too slowly through the intestines.
What are the symptoms of IBS?
People with IBS have symptoms that can include:
- Diarrhea (often described as violent episodes of diarrhea)
- Constipation alternating with diarrhea
- Belly pains or cramps, usually in the lower half of the belly, that get worse after meals and feel better after a bowel movement
- A lot of gas or bloating
- Harder or looser stools than normal (pellets or flat ribbon stools)
- A belly that sticks out
- Stress can make symptoms worse.
How does homeopathy treat IBS?
IBS can have significant impact on individual's social, personal, and professional life. Homeopathy offers proven treatment for the IBS which treats the Mind and Body connections. IBS calls for the treatment which should address the emotional stress, the stress coping system and the intestinal hypersensitivity. This is what homeopathy attempts doping exactly. The scientific and documented study shows that the homeopathic treatment helps achieve:
- Soothing of mind
- Slowing down of negative emotions such as anxiety, sadness, frustration, hyperactivity, anger, restlessness, etc.
- Helping body's stress coping system
- Alleviating the abnormal hypersensitivity of the bowels
- Relieving the symptoms of bowel hyper-motility
- Enhancing level of joyous state of mind
- Individualistic approach whereby every patient is treated based on one's case
The Homeopathy medicine works at the deeper level, bringing the deviations of harmony among various systems of body back to normalcy. The homeopathic medicine establishes a good communication between the brain and the gut, thus ensuring proper relay of signals. The positive outcome of this is that the motility of intestines becomes regular and rhythmic, thus relieving complaints of either diarrhea or constipation or both.
Moreover, Homeopathy improves the pain threshold of individual, thus alleviating symptoms of pain and cramps associated with IBS. Homeopathy medicines work at deeper level of an individual to root out root causes. The two factors that are triggering causes of IBS are emotional stress and exaggerated sensitivity to food items.
Homeopathy has very well perceived the influences of psyche on the physique of an individual. Homeopathy medicines positively influences the emotions and thinking of an individual so that the person can cope with stress optimistically. Homeopathy medicines have proven efficacy to manage mental stress and its offshoots like IBS. Homeopathy medicines aid in minimizing food sensitivities and allergies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
My LFT Test is done yesterday. Conjugate bilirubin 0.3 and unconjugated bilirubin is 1.4. Does it mean that I have jaundice? Shall I consult gaestroen specialist? Please advice. Note: I have taken wysolone for 3 weeks (10mg. 5mg. Then 2.5 mg)
My wife aged 37 years is suffering from ankle pain since last 2 months, the pain aggravates after she gets up after sitting for long, soaking in hot water gave her temporary relief. She has thyroid and taking thyronorm 75. Please advice.
I was told that my prostate gland was enlarged and pressing the urinary bladder. What's the cause of prostate gland enlargement. I am 59 year old and completing 60 by September. Please help me for conventional treatment. My weight is 80 kg And height 5.7.
Prostate cancer is a cancerous tumor in a man’s prostate gland, a small gland that is responsible for producing the seminal fluid which transports and nourishes the sperm. It is a very common type of cancer among men. A few cases of prostate cancer tend to develop slowly while others may progress very fast.
In the initial stages, prostate cancer may not show any symptom. However, in the latter stages, there may be symptoms such as:
Pain in the bones.
Urination can get troublesome.
Presence of blood in the semen.
Pain and discomfort in the pelvic region.
The exact causes of prostate cancer are not known. It starts to develop when certain cells in the prostate gland start to mutate. These mutations cause these cells to multiply at a very fast rate and thus, soon form tumors. Although the causes are not known, certain factors tend to aggravate this condition; them being:
Color: According to certain medical reports, a darker skin may mean increased chances of suffering from prostate cancer.
Age: The risk of developing prostate cancer tends to increase with age.
Genetics and Family History: Faulty genes could be another cause of this condition. Also, having some member in the family who is diagnosed with this type of cancer only increases the risks of you suffering from them.
Obesity: If you are obese, then you are more likely to develop prostate cancer.
The treatments for prostate cancer include:
Radiation Therapy: In this procedure, high energy rays are used to target and destroy cancer cells. Usually X-rays or protons are used to treat the cancer cells.
Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is a type of treatment wherein certain medications are administered to prevent your body from producing testosterone.
Surgery: If the other treatment methods do not produce desired results, then a surgery is carried out for the removal of the prostate gland. In addition to the prostate gland, some adjoining lymph nodes and tissues are also removed.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is method of destroying cancer cells by injecting chemicals into the body. The medicines are injected into the veins in the arms.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized oncologist and ask a free question.